The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old 26-07-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Yarh bro i almost wanted to text vp bro if can book back to back when i saw her sitting at the stairs beside the room hahahah didnt know she is back at work today and didnt bring enough cash. Legit tempted to give her a good fuck right after her break.
Normally her code red period is 5-8 days, you count from her first day of break then add roughly 14 days to it. If her period is regular, then the few days will be the days she feels horniest.
Old 26-07-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Yarh bro i almost wanted to text vp bro if can book back to back when i saw her sitting at the stairs beside the room hahahah didnt know she is back at work today and didnt bring enough cash. Legit tempted to give her a good fuck right after her break.

Wah bro you just gave me an idea to bring extra cash next time if booking girls at that location. View the line-up after the first girl and see if tempted for round 2
Old 26-07-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Thinking to rtf her soon also, but the mind need to be strong. Almost got kc by her last time when she said "来抱一个“ when I'm leaving lol.
Haha, she suddenly hugged me from behind too. She will also send you to the lift and give you a goodbye kiss. Haha…..
Old 26-07-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro VP allow PayNow if you comfortable with sharing details of your name (can change) per your linked bank account. 😂

But better to force prep extra cash if you're extra horny type.
Old 26-07-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Wow there is another Chinese lady Coco….
Old 26-07-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Wow there is another Chinese lady Coco….
Fuck.. ya just saw but already made bookings for back to back. Looks like my type.
Old 26-07-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ArthurT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Humble FR on this EURO babe IVanka!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...8#post23550838

Managed to book a slot with Ivanka... It was definitely worth it!

Looks: 8.5/10 at the start...

But once you are in bed with her and fucking her hard, her looks become
10/10.

Body: Extremely proportionate body! pek pek kut kut type ( smooth and fair)
10/10.. gave it a good licking all over!

Boobs: was a little sad , but when you get your hands on them, its the perfect size and grip! small delicate pink nipples that i sucked the hell out of!
9/10. Nice B cups, 100% natural and soft! like squeezing XMM's tits!

Pussy: Nicely shaven with no smell! great to eat!! Yummy! 9/10 ( the 10/10 pussy is a sacred unicorn that can only be tasted raw, so this is the highest i will give)

So anyway,

communication and all was alright, just dont be a cock and linger in the lobby ( saw some other bros holding their phones looking lost at the lobby, confirm seeing other FL)

once we got into the room, showered myself while she got ready ( she said she already cleaned up).

then down to action: She had a heavenly smell that got me hard fast.

Proceeded to give me a great BBBJ and then i went in for painting and then did a 69

Pumped her in a few positions and she was accommodating.

The best view of her is when she is on top riding you.

Over all , a 9/10 experience
GFE was defintely there ( like fucking my old uni gf in hotel 81 decades back)

RTF: 1000%

Please treat her well bros and she will bring you to heaven and back!

Old 26-07-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Fuck.. ya just saw but already made bookings for back to back. Looks like my type.
I have a very strong fetish towards Chinese ladies now after trying Xin Xin, Sasa and Linlin.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I have a very strong fetish towards Chinese ladies now after trying Xin Xin, Sasa and Linlin.
Sasa and Linlin from which stable? TIA bro. Too long nv fuck PRCs lol. Stepped on too many landmines past 2 years.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sasa and Linlin from which stable? TIA bro. Too long nv fuck PRCs lol. Stepped on too many landmines past 2 years.
Man.. I started with dome 2, only tried 3. Totally different person but quite lucky that the first 2 was alright, will still book if it's their own pics but I got a huge uno reverse card on the 3rd and got PTSD till now for china girls..

Wow coco looks good and natural Cs somemore!
Old 26-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Man.. I started with dome 2, only tried 3. Totally different person but quite lucky that the first 2 was alright, will still book if it's their own pics but I got a huge uno reverse card on the 3rd and got PTSD till now for china girls..

Actually, take the "Natural" tag with a pinch of salt. There have been 1 (or maybe 2) VP girls who were marketed as natural but eventually they admitted that they were enhanced after I met them.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Actually, take the "Natural" tag with a pinch of salt. There have been 1 (or maybe 2) VP girls who were marketed as natural but eventually they admitted that they were enhanced after I met them.
Yeah bro! Met before a few that was advertised as natural but enhanced as well. On the contrary sometimes those enhanced one turns out to be quite soft.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro! Met before a few that was advertised as natural but enhanced as well. On the contrary sometimes those enhanced one turns out to be quite soft.

Yea. I don't mind age being mis-stated because I don't think any OKT there is completely honest about the girls' ages. As long as they are chio enough or look near their marketed age, I don't really care. In fact, I was telling a bro here in PM that actually one of the angpais is actually in her early-30s. Do I care? Nope. Cuz she actually looks younger than her stated age.

Enhanced boobs though... I tend to be quite disappointed when I look forward to feeling natural boobs and end up being able to discern the implants.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Linlin from Hougang MP, looks like a village lady, face wise above average, but the chemistry and FJ with me is top notch.
Sasa is a from Geylang MP, sweet face with small boobs, service wise a bit lacking and the place extremely cui. I tolerate the small lousy bed and many other things about that place coz of her pretty face, good chemistry with me.
Old 26-07-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

I video chat with Linlin before I went down.
Then Sasa was strongly recommended by Hornyxiaoboy bro.
To be honest, face wise, VP girls still win in general.

I think Coco should be good, if not hard for VP boss to justify the much higher price tag at 300/1/1 for regulars. She is using her non mosaic photos in the official telegram channel too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1