The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Guess, its all pure speculation. Here is the latest news >>>

Rafa rubbishes Ribery link

Rafa Benitez: Liverpool don't need Franck Ribery - mirror.co.uk

And here is the latest on Torres >>

Baby joy for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres as 'El Nino' has la nina of his own | Mail Online

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

benitez steps up to rubbish talks of ribery to liverpool
Bunnytease said" all we want now is concentrate in our training and building up fitness" he paused for awhile "ive been reading sammyboyforum and I am going to test Geylang when I bring my boys here for a friendly."

sounds like noone's leaving and no more signings. Due to 1) Crazie market. 2) Real remain to target Alonso, but wont be bidding anytime for now.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The REAL reason Alonso wants to leave !

Will the new tax rate affect the Premiership? Alonso and Arshavin think so!July - 10 - 2009
The new 50% tax for high earners will come into effect next April, and some players are predicting that this will stop the top players from staying n the Premiership. Andriy Arshavin got a “shock” when he saw his wage packet at Arsenal, and that was BEFORE the new tax rate was announced. He tried to get his agent to renegotiate his wages, and then sacked him for not sorting out those details before he signed.

In Spain they have a little tax dodge, in which the top players are classed as ‘company executives’ (who have a preferential 23 per cent tax rate for the first six years), which means that the overall cost to clubs to attract top players is much, much lower than in the Premiership.

Liverpool’s Xabi Alonso, who is known as an intelligent man, has estimated that he will lose over £1m (in euro-land) in earnings during his contract with Liverpool, compared to the exchange rate, and the tax level, that was in place when he first signed. He said a few weeks ago: “Of course we footballers think about it; we are not stupid, we keep an eye on it. When you see your contract down by 30 per cent you cannot be happy. I cannot do anything – it must be Gordon Brown or David Cameron.

“I think the weakness of the sterling is not helping the Premiership because for those competing and fighting against the European teams it is a big weak point. Hopefully over the next few months and years it will get back to what it was not so long ago.”

I’m afraid the chances of it improving are very slim for the next few years anyway, and in real terms, it is only Spain of the big leagues that will have a great advantage. The top tax rate there is only 25 per cent, while in France it is 40 per cent, in Italy 43 per cent and in Germany, 45 per cent. The disadvantage to the clubs comes when they pay the same nett wage after tax, then the Premiership teams will have to shell out a lot more to pay the same wage.

One player that has come to the defence of the Premiership is Alonso’s team-mate, Fernando Torres. “I worry about losing my team-mates, of course,” he said. “But when you play for a team like Liverpool you don’t have to worry about that. You are a top player and you will get a good contract. You don’t have to be scared to lose a little bit of money.”

So that is the crux of the matter. Foreign players may prefer to play abroad because they will pay less tax, but if they want to be associated with the best league in the world, there is no place like England!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reason no. 2 why Alonso wants to leave !

Why does Alonso want to leave Liverpool? It’s obviousJuly - 10 - 2009

The Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez seems to be spending the summer fending off interest in Xabi Alonso from Real Madrid, and by all intents and purposes, it would seem that Alonso is keen to move. Is that such a surprise to Liverpool fans?

This state of affairs can surely only be blamed on the manager. Last summer’s longest and most public transfer saga concerned Rafael Benitez’s unsuccessful attempt to lure Gareth Barry away from Aston Villa. He told Barry, even before the season had ended, that he was going to join Liverpool in the summer, but then spent many months arguing about the price, even though he was guaranteed to recoup the sum from the sale of Alonso.

This made for a miserable summer for both players. It was patently obvious that Alonso was going to be sold as soon as Gareth Barry was brought on board at Anfield, so he was left in the dark about his destination for last season, right up until the last minute.

So this season, after Alonso had creditably responded brilliantly by having a fantastic season, Benitez once again announced that he wouldn’t be selling Alonso, not at any price. But after Gareth Barry moved to Man City, Benitez admitted that he had failed again in his bid to take the Aston Villa captain to Anfield. How would you feel if you were Alonso?

Now Benitez has criticized Barry, by saying that he has just moved to Man City for the money, but could it be that he didn’t want another summer of Benitez and O’Neill haggling about his price again?

Barry made a couple of points when he signed for Man City. He said: “In my case, a lot of it stems from the Liverpool saga last summer. I’d like to change a lot of things that happened and that never really disappeared last season.”

“I wasn’t willing to go through another summer like last year, which was very tough for my family and I.”

For me, that says it all. Benitez may now be accusing Barry of being a mercenary, but this whole situation was of his own making.

And now, because of his failure to get Barry, he needs Alonso to stay, but how can he convince him that he is a valued member of the team, after intending to sell him for two summers in a row?

Is it any wonder Alonso wants to get away from the situation, just like Barry did?
Old 11-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
CNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this maybe a ploy by those bookmakers,after they lost so much on Owen.
i do not think Liverpool's have the cash to go for him - Ribery,unless they unload some players.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chen_zhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNY_OX09 View Post
this maybe a ploy by those bookmakers,after they lost so much on Owen.
i do not think Liverpool's have the cash to go for him - Ribery,unless they unload some players.
exactly, Ribery is not cheaper.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

When you walk through a storm,
Hold your head up high,
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm,
There’s a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown..
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone…
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone…
You’ll never walk alone.

当你在风暴中前行,
请高昂起你的头,
不要畏惧黑暗,
因为在风暴过后,
你会看到金色的天穹,
听到云雀甜美的歌声;
在风中走下去,
在雨里走下去,
尽管你的梦想会经历风雨的摧残;
走下去,继续走下去,希望在你的心中,
并且,你永远不会独行;
走下去,继续走下去,希望在你的心中,
并且,你永远不会独行,
你永远不会独行……
Old 12-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh isn't Ribery a winger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
he will fit perfectly into the left attacking position... replacing reira n babel...
Oh so he is a winger??

I always thought he play central role..
Old 12-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Oh so he is a winger??
He can play left midfielder in 4-4-2 or left forward in 4-3-3. I think people get confused because Ribery was known as the new Zidane in the French squad a few years back. Zidane plays in the central midfielder role. Ribery is at his best when he takes on a fullback 1 on 1.

I thought the following in bold is pretty interesting. Hope we see good banners at the stadium in 2 weeks.

Final Call for all Official Liverpool F.C. Fan Club (Singapore) members!

The banner competition is closing in 6 days time! If you have not submitted your Liverpool banner, what are you waiting for? Get creative and if you win, you get to unveil your winning banner in front of 55,000 Liverpool fans, with an award on pitch side prior to Liverpool F.C. vs Singapore National Team kick off on 26 July 2009!

All other efforts will not go to waste, as all submissions will be displayed around the National Stadium!

Terms and conditions
Dimensions of banner:

- Min Height : 1m, Max height: 2m
- Min Width : 1m, Max width : 3m

Submission Dateline : 18 July 2009
Result Release Date : 26 July 2009

Frequently Asked Questions:

1) How to make a banner?
A: Just follow this link, courtesy of LiverpoolFC.TV
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/arch/...90512-1006.htm

2) Do you have samples of banners? I don't have any idea what I should write.
A: Yes! Courtesy of LiverpoolFC.TV, the ol' Scousers show you what you can say!
liverpoolfc.tv: THE BEST BANNER IN ISTANBUL
liverpoolfc.tv: 10 BRILLIANT BANNERS FOR ISTANBUL

Please submit your banner to:
Official Liverpool F.C. Fan Club (Singapore)
Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green Community Centre (Beside Clarke Quay MRT station, exit A)
20 Upper Pickering Street
Singapore 058284
Email : [email protected]
Operating hours : 2pm to 7pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
We are closed on Tuesdays, Fridays, Sundays and Public Holidays.

For more information, please visit our website at Liverpool FC - The Home of the Association of International Branches (Singapore Branch)

You'll Never "Banner" Alone!

Yours sincerely,
LFC Admin

Official Liverpool F.C. Fan Club (Singapore)
Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green Community Centre
20 Upper Pickering Street
Singapore 058284
Email: [email protected]
Old 13-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Something on the gaffer >>

benitez's quaint ideals offer virtue in a soulless world - Soccer, Sport - Independent.ie

interesting read, cheers...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Whats up with Rafael now a days? Its not like he lost out Gareth Barry second time round....he should just concentrate on bringing the title back to Anfield then to go and play psycho games with other players and managers...
Old 13-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

this week maybe 1 of the more important weeks for us provided alonso is safe from RM never empty purses... I hope he repays ' loyalty' to the club and stays with liverpool although Rafa did try to sell him off a year ago and that is a very disappointing thing to know of..

this may be really our year to finally break the 20 yr wait for a title... it was really very close last yr...

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 13-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Whats up with Rafael now a days? Its not like he lost out Gareth Barry second time round....he should just concentrate on bringing the title back to Anfield then to go and play psycho games with other players and managers...
ya man wats wrong with him,he shd jus shut up n get on with the job.
Old 13-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Alonso wants to go

No direct quote from him though.

icLiverpool - Xabi Alonso: I want to quit Liverpool FC for Real Madrid
Old 13-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Apparently Alonso wants to go

No direct quote from him though.

icLiverpool - Xabi Alonso: I want to quit Liverpool FC for Real Madrid
very disappointed, a true test of Rafa's man management skills now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1