The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Actually the photo is accurate though
Being her customer, true that.

But the contact number and location are not even real.

Think the website harvested her stuff from the listing during her previous stint.
Old 18-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

So I tried Jasmine days back. Shall not compare her to Jessica since it won't be fair to either. Simple FR below:

Location - Convenient for both drivers or troopers

Looks - Average to me.

Figure - Firm au natural C- cups which are pretty firm. Not the slim slender kind, some visible layers at waist.

Sensual - Pretty standard stuff, roaming wise ask nicely she will accommodate within her means. At least not the everything off limits kind. HJ quite SOP but will have some positioning to let you roam.

Plus points - very clean unit. Chatty so no awkwardness. Good attitude throughout and no phone usage at all. $100 only.

RTM - NO for me. Nothing to do with her not meeting any service standards but her looks kinda not to my preference..I have always prefer looker MLs.

Bros whom are not picky about looks would likely have a more rewarding experience than me.
Ok lah, attractiveness is subjective.

Would you see her again if you had found her attractive?
Old 18-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post

perhaps she given birth before, loose tummy and a bit saggy boods
Old 18-11-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Because her ad states that she only speaks English and never seen any FRs on her before, so I decided to pay her a visit https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/

Location - East. This area should be familiar for those who chiong regularly. Side note, it may be a little tricky to locate her apartment and oh, there's a famous small shop that sells nice soon kueh just at the other road behind. The shop is in front of a school

Looks - MILF. Early 30s. Not local for sure but from one of the Asian countries nearby and indeed she doesn't understand Chinese

Body - On the meatier side but still acceptable. Told me she has a daughter. Boobs should be around big B or small C with some slight sag cause it's natural

Massage - Piano lol

Sensual - Does it in a slow and sensual but otherwise SOP way

Told me that her working hours are actually from 11 - 5 so this is just FYI to the bros here. Cheers
Old 18-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Because her ad states that she only speaks English and never seen any FRs on her before, so I decided to pay her a visit https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/

Location - East. This area should be familiar for those who chiong regularly. Side note, it may be a little tricky to locate her apartment and oh, there's a famous small shop that sells nice soon kueh just at the other road behind. The shop is in front of a school

Looks - MILF. Early 30s. Not local for sure but from one of the Asian countries nearby and indeed she doesn't understand Chinese

Body - On the meatier side but still acceptable. Told me she has a daughter. Boobs should be around big B or small C with some slight sag cause it's natural

Massage - Piano lol

Sensual - Does it in a slow and sensual but otherwise SOP way

Told me that her working hours are actually from 11 - 5 so this is just FYI to the bros here. Cheers
i did text her before asking is she given birth and get scolded.
Old 18-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Danic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danic View Post
Tried this ml 2 weeks back.

https://sglonelyguys.online/cheng-zi-massage/

Looks: 5
Body: 3( used to be alot better)
Hj : 3
Service 5
Hotstones; 7

Rtm no. If you don't mind an aunty massaging you with hot stones, you can try. If not I believe there's better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Chivas... June... She been here at least since 2015.... Even then.... I would have given her ur kinda score... The attitude also another kind.

I don't know the kind attitude but it's just kinda sux to pay for such service. I just don't wish any of the bro here waste money. That's all.
Old 18-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Location - East. This area should be familiar for those who chiong regularly. Side note, it may be a ...
Aiyo, give such clear, detailed and direct description of location for who ah? Hahaha.
Old 18-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
Geez, who ask whether people give birth yet in a sms? Serious faceplate la you lol.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
I don't know the kind attitude but it's just kinda sux to pay for such service. I just don't wish any of the bro here waste money. That's all.
Did I mentioned she has kind attitude? 🤔🤔🤔
Old 18-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
Did she reply asking if you have impotence?
Old 18-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No problem bro. I consider her as one of those failsafe option when the MLs we wanted to book not free and we desperately want a session to release. They will meet the basic needs w/o us worry about bad mood/attitude/shortchanged services. They get the job done but unlikely sparks will fly. That's my humble opinion la. Different strokes for different folks, those who thoroughly enjoyed their sessions with her, good for them (and her.. from $$ perspective).

7p that kind of ordinary looks?? Anyway I’m only going to try Jasmine after Jessica rtc. No hurry to rush in now esp since her schedule is packed....
Old 18-11-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Hi Koites,

If you are really interested, just read maybe at most 100 page before the latest post. Do some read up and get some idea of what is good or bad. Reading much earlier posts is useless as either the lady RTC or changed name.

If you read 30 - 50 post before this. You would know what is the MLs estimated age. If you want SYTs with actual age below 25, I think u at wrong place liao. Even pre-covid also seldom have such SYTs.

Thanks for your reply. I don’t mind early 30s. I’m more concerned about looks than anything.
Old 18-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
she seem have a bad temper if not wrong
Old 18-11-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Tried An Yue and overall is ok. Just cannot tahan the climbing of steps... by the time reach her unit already legs wobbling lolz

Would RTM soon

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 18-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post

Well, let's just say the bulk of the ML i RTM regularly in the past are MAINLY due to their looks (and locations equally important factor to me la).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1