The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Forget the past lah bro..we not getting younger.Win some..lose some. You and me have a life that many envy. In that sense we win oredi.

Sure tis year I will go CM see you lah. Too bad I have to stop alcohol. Do miss having a good cold beer. Have to settle for a tea or nam som.
Don't worry bro. U are always the handsome old man I respect and envy. Which I also think there is a lot to learn from.

Life is short, can't predict what will happen so just enjoy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I also be exploring CM. Got chances good to meet.
Lidat can go together..road trip. You drive I vehicle commander.

When tired I sleep you drive. Fair. Got 3 more seats. Faster faster who want join.

But those 150 kg + cannot go hor. Tire pancit.

Enjoy yr Batam trip!
Old 10-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When tired I sleep you drive. Fair. Got 3 more seats. Faster faster who want join.

Enjoy yr Batam trip!
Hhahahah. i perfer not to be the driver as i do not have license

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 10-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 10
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Driving drains your energy bro, i think Thai Airways, NOK Air, etc. flies to CM.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Driving drains your energy bro, i think Thai Airways, NOK Air, etc. flies to CM.
For you yes..scared you pcc inside car.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Enjoy yr Batam trip!
me leh....not 150 but still very heavy,,,,
Old 10-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
me leh....not 150 but still very heavy,,,,
You oso cannot. Your ass too big.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
If I remember correctly there are 2 soi 6 running parallel to each other. One is where the ladyboys hangout and the other mainly real ladies although you still get a few ladyboys mixing with the real ladies.
iirc there's only one soi 6, where vehicles can drive through and u can see shopfronts of all the bars n pubs.
the one with ladyboys is actually just a backlane.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can me little man join the drive... I can ride or drive😅 just leave it to me👌🏼...

Quote:

Enjoy yr Batam trip!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, can me little man join the drive... I can ride or drive😅 just leave it to me👌🏼...
Hmm..I dun see why not. Welcome aboard!
Old 11-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You still got mood to show the way, I also not active in Chiangmai thread and not going to meet stranger anymore, all thanks to that you know who lah
If me will meet or not?

We never met before so considered as strangers.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
i... only one soi 6, where vehicles can drive through and u can see shopfronts of all the bars n pubs. the one with ladyboys is actually just a backlane.
You must have missed out on LBs chio you, fronting some bars in soi 6
Old 11-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will plan for it for sure..jus need wingman or woman lest I feel sleepy on the road.
ok bro, wait for your CM trip and we go laaa kopi ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I also be exploring CM. Got chances good to meet.
Yup ok, let me know when your trip confirm krub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If me will meet or not?

We never met before so considered as strangers.
You sibei stranger leh, neber meet you before but talk like old friend. Come lah I jio you to CM 555
Old 11-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You sibei stranger leh, neber meet you before but talk like old friend. Come lah I jio you to CM 555
Yalor 55555!
Old 12-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
ok bro, wait for your CM trip and we go laaa kopi ya.

Yup ok, let me know when your trip confirm krub.

Ok krub... hope to link up with all here.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1