The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
pm you my 3 thai mls already, dun worry my 3 thai mls places got shower and toilet facilities
Sounds nice leh, thanks bro for sharing
Old 09-02-2022, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Was passing by in the afternoon, decided to walk around to try my luck see if XQ door open.

Then I saw this guy just sitting outside her shop...the corner, near the carpark door. Literally sitting down and playing with handphone, waiting for her. I walked around for 30 min, he still there waiting. Bro, got so despo anot? You don't think this will make it more difficult for her door to open?

The last time I saw her door open, and she asked me in, I rejected cos I was in a hurry to get upstairs for an appointment with Michelle. It was a good bonk with tall and classy michelle, but til today i Regret max for not accepting XQ invitation to try her. Sigh. Maybe next time.

Michele still in old shop right?
Old 09-02-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
alphamaniac is Cool - loads of Potential
Post deleted

Last edited by alphamaniac; 10-02-2022 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Bad post
Old 09-02-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Heard that she seldom comes to pl...she got new shop at farrer park..
Old 09-02-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Heard that she seldom comes to pl...she got new shop at farrer park..

This is correct, I'm still in contact w her, somewhere at rxxxcxxxxe road
Old 09-02-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That one partner with friend and she seldom there... another one is bukit merah
Old 09-02-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamaniac View Post
Hi bros.. can help enlighten where to find this ML? Walked a few rounds last week also can’t find... though ended up heng heng pass by the “door” and saved by the legendary XQ..
5th floor, back row (where the 3 MPs are, side by side), middle unit. She's only there occasionally when needing extra cash.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamaniac View Post
Hi bros.. can help enlighten where to find this ML? Walked a few rounds last week also can’t find... though ended up heng heng pass by the “door” and saved by the legendary XQ..
Damn...makes me want to go back to try my luck. She looks nice
Old 09-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
TerryGDR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
She has new shop at Jalan Bukit Merah.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prata123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
pm you my 3 thai mls already, dun worry my 3 thai mls places got shower and toilet facilities
Bro can PM the details? Thank you in advance
Old 09-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 19
Prince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to beholdPrince Qin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ok..have replied to all pms...all 3 thai girls contacts shared via pm..cheers...happy cny
Hello, can share Thai ML with me pls? 😬 tia
Old 09-02-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
On a weekday afternoon around 4 pm, I camped at level 3 for about 20mins and my effort paid off. saw a lady went out from one the shops ,walked towards me... we have eye contact briefly and then she threw something to the dust bin and walked past me.

I was not sure whether she is XQ or not and could not determined did she come out of the correct unit number so I did not strike up a conversation.

I waited and lucky again she came back in about 10 mins. Approached her and after a short convo managed to meet her properly in her shop

Nice lady , keep on saying my skin is very fair , buay tahan her sweet talk sia. After "massage" we chatted a bit ( asked her CNY got open or not as sg lonely person like us , CNY can get very lonely and need "massage" ) , got the info how to visit her next time and left the place.

Ya patience is a must.Also thanks to bros that gave me advice on XQ and allows me to meet and visit her .

In my rotation lists now, thank god no need to camp near her shop next time haha

Bro, can share XQ contact?
Old 09-02-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
5th floor, back row (where the 3 MPs are, side by side), middle unit. She's only there occasionally when needing extra cash.
Thanks a lot for the intel bro. Sounds like it could be very hard to meet her... The shops at the back row has this lady with attractive Butt.. sometimes while roaming pass, the door will miraculously open up one lol...
Old 09-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Damn...makes me want to go back to try my luck. She looks nice
I ever tried that milf on L3... I think some bros here say that she is 50+ that one. Not many FRs about her so went to try out. Have to say her body is well maintained for her age.. first time I went, service was rush and at best, jialat.. those service I won’t recommend at all. But her body is those that I like la plus the thought of 69 hj with her dress on made me go back on another occasion. That session turns out much better. Probably because I confirmed price and service with her before entering. Or maybe business too poor that day. No rush and managed to 69 lol. Very friendly.. suddenly standards totally different! Any bros who likes milfs can try but have to careful of that fluctuating standards la... standard rates apply but I think can try to negotiate
Old 09-02-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
107 bukit merah central
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread