The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
HUH ???? You old man .... then we all very young hor

Bangkok details with pictures - http://thesbf.shop/newrepl...eply&p=5441569
he old, you older, i oldest.......... this is a fact!
Old 28-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

I thought, I was the oldest member! That's why I'm retired and living happily in Bangkok!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
slaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering have any bros been to The Bank Club in Bkk? recently have quite a bit of youtube vids been posted on fb and the place looks happening!

http://www.thebankmemberclub.com/

interested to go there but was hoping to see any bros have experienced the place and maybe be kind enough to share?
Old 28-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reached bk sillypore a couple of hours ago but I think I left something in bkk... My heart it really feels shitty to be back but guess we must suffer in order to know what is enjoyment. Suddenly feels a little cold without a warm bloodied puying ard my arms. Kns! Dun wanna think what I was doing this time yest. Guess best cure us to go and sleep....

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 29-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Reached bk sillypore a couple of hours ago but I think I left something in bkk... My heart it really feels shitty to be back but guess we must suffer in order to know what is enjoyment. Suddenly feels a little cold without a warm bloodied puying ard my arms. Kns! Dun wanna think what I was doing this time yest. Guess best cure us to go and sleep....
Yo,

Sad to hear it. Hope to meet up with u @ BKK soon.
Old 29-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

leaseoflife,

Sorry, you have the Bangkok Blues!

Old 29-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
HUH ???? You old man .... then we all very young hor
We are all old but puying young young. Deh kow kow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
he old, you older, i oldest.......... this is a fact!
We are all old but puying like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I thought, I was the oldest member! That's why I'm retired and living happily in Bangkok!
U r not old compare to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughter View Post
just wondering have any bros been to The Bank Club in Bkk? recently have quite a bit of youtube vids been posted on fb and the place looks happening!
F, dun bother abt the what youtube. If u go, I dun mind go. Membership abt 20K, which I dun mind paying. As I said in earlier posting money is not the issue. It is whom I go with.

Quote:
My heart it really feels shitty to be back but guess we must suffer in order to know what is enjoyment. (

I promise I will take care of her... Trust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo,

Sad to hear it. Hope to meet up with u @ BKK soon.

Waiting for u.
Old 29-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:

Headed for RB4 after that.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is "RB4"? is that the actual name, or an abbreviation? I don't remember seeing it in BKK

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 29-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Will be there before the weekend, I will go to the 'lost and found'.....

Best cure : Start planning for the next trip......
Old 29-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
..promise I will take care of her... Trust me!!!
Yeah, you actully mean thrust me. You in town pre-xmas week? Time for a tiger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife
left something in bkk... My heart it really feels shitty to be back..Suddenly feels a little cold without a warm bloodied puying ard my arms. Kns
Thought by now, you already got immunity form PBB? Your track record averaging 6X 2010 is no mean feat
Old 29-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but what is "RB4"? is that the actual name, or an abbreviation? I don't remember seeing it in BKK
Should be rainbow 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Yeah, you actully mean thrust me. You in town pre-xmas week? Time for a tiger?
Should be BKK celebrating Xmas and New Year unless HQ wants me back for some waste time meetings. Welcome to Thailand... the land of smiles and wet warm puying.... Waiting for tiger....
Old 29-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hello,
Currently, the weather in Bangkok is not too hot or cold and sunny everyday! Lots of attractive girls and ladyboys shopping for goodies at HuayKwang night market! Come on over and have a good time but watch your spending exchange rates sucks and price increased approximately 10%! Also, visit Tharn Thong Spa, refreshing saunas with lots on attractive new girls to pamper you with great massage with happy ending! I usually go to spa every other day!

Old 29-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crimsonleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be in BKK till 2nd Dec 10. Any bros wanna meet up?
Old 29-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I promise I will take care of her... Trust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KNS! All your fault lah... ask u employ me as PA, u dun want. Else, I no need here khit teung khit teung laeo!

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Will be there before the weekend, I will go to the 'lost and found'.....

Best cure : Start planning for the next trip......
Hahaha... but next trip looks a little remote at the moment. Flying off for a family trip in Dec, super-packed work month in Jan. So likelihood will aim for a side trip in mid-Feb before I go serve my cty for the last time in end Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
As per Bro Naemlo's post... it's Rainbow 4 at Nana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Thought by now, you already got immunity form PBB? Your track record averaging 6X 2010 is no mean feat
I also thought I immunue laeo. But everytime go there enjoy for a couple of days, still end up suffering for a week back home. Like I said, if only BKK is as near as JB. I go there every week!

BKK....raw phom klap maa na!!!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1