The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/linda-massage/

$200!! We have a champion ML! Any takers? Lol

Btw, pretty sure I seen her pics somewhere before in the past at other sites.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

how can u forget JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
PM lee, how you can endure xiong gan with your wifey?

Close eyes and imagine shes your subordinate Tay PL or Sun XL?
Old 13-11-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/qing-tian-massage/
I see QT updated new photos again! third time updating...
Really dislike these types of pictures. They could be any girl lifted off Instagram or other pictorial sites.

Though QT isn't bad, she is not as tall as those girls in the pictures suggest.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Her FJ rate was that amount, don't know if it's a typo by the webmaster.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She used to work at spa ar bro, now dunno work owo skali charge this high for massage bj cim. Just skip.

Quote:

Old 13-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:

You are right, she advertised on SLG before. But as a FL and in Spa. Pretty sure there is a mistake in her listing.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Of course there'll be takers! Many *facepalm* guys in Singapore. Probably her method is to milk these guys first of their money. Then in two weeks or so, after milking these brainless guys, she'll lower her rate a bit and milk that layer of brainless guys. Rinse and repeat.

Yes, I've seen her picture before in other sites. She smacks of FL too.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Linda is back at advertising!!! Never try before because see she got bad reviews last time..
Old 13-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really dislike these types of pictures. They could be any girl lifted off Instagram or other pictorial sites.

Though QT isn't bad, she is not as tall as those girls in the pictures suggest.
Ya..i mean a couple of such pics is fine, to showcase her full figure, but ALL pics so artsy becomes like browsing at gal pics in magazines. Anyway I was astonished with her long legs too then I see the height. .161.. the magic of camera angles
Old 13-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Her nose..does it remind you of Qing Chuan? Like overly done.

I think if back in the wolf site days she probably qualify to market herself as the S category FL..the $200 and above kind. But those typically based in nice hotels. $200 for a FJ at Spa or condo is steep.
Old 13-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Her nose..does it remind you of Qing Chuan? Like overly done.

I think if back in the wolf site days she probably qualify to market herself as the S category FL..the $200 and above kind. But those typically based in nice hotels. $200 for a FJ at Spa or condo is steep.
With her age.. tough. Those days 180 to 220 you can get really really Young ones. Easily 20-25 kind. Plus most had good service, pamper you.. everything your heart desire. The quality was really high
Old 13-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course there'll be takers! Many *facepalm* guys in Singapore. Probably her method is to milk these guys first of their money. Then in two weeks or so, after milking these brainless guys, she'll lower her rate a bit and milk that layer of brainless guys. Rinse and repeat.

Yes, I've seen her picture before in other sites. She smacks of FL too.
Yes, just a few of such guys daily - whether completely unfamiliar with the scene or just smitten by her - will let her earn a decent amount.
Old 13-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3880 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Haha same here, most of the MLs gone but the JG/prostate ladies are still around; they are good but missing the first group too.
Can share which JG ML u typically visit now? Now that YF girls aren’t around, kinda hard to find one that’s not too milfy.

Btw, heard YF is opening a MP/Spa next month and she’s training some girls on JG.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 13-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
With her age.. tough. Those days 180 to 220 you can get really really Young ones. Easily 20-25 kind. Plus most had good service, pamper you.. everything your heart desire. The quality was really high
She following recent market rate of FL i guess. Lao Cai (both in terms of stint here or age) asking for $150.. so she definitely feel she warrants $200 for HJ/BJ
Old 13-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Does anyone know what happened to "MANHOOD JUAGEN MASTERS - COCO.CHEN CHEN. CHUCHU"?

Cant find their thread on forum anymore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1