The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
black2out deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

newbie here. some basic FR with CCK MP today. overall, it was a great experience over there.

met a mamasan over there, ask for her recommendation but I guess she doesnt know what I am asking (maybe) and maybe she is lazy to recommend. She gave me a book with photographs and I chooses #10 Ah Fa (Thai + Chinese). Package 2hours Baht 980.

The moment I saw her , oh boy... .she is great. I was eyeing on her (.) (.) and at least 34B/C. Ok, asked to follow her up, climbed I think 2 level up. Phew..exhausted. She speak damn blardy good mandarin. SOP, asked me to strip and bath myself (how nice if she bath together). Once done, asked me to lying down (face down) and she started her oily massage. Massage is nice, with some sort of GF feel.

The standard package includes oily massage and HJ. I asked further, and she mentioned Baht 500 to strip, Baht 1200 for FJ. Too tired for FJ today, so asked her to strip naked only. She does have quite a meaty ( . ) ( . ) and firm with pinky dots! Her ass is nice too. She allowed roaming, hehe.

She's hell of a notti babe. Her pussy is watery and she moan when i roam into her wet pussy. I told her i am cumming soon, she said oh no, and she stop a little while and started licking me. She does know how to give the best treatment to my little brother.

It ended with hell lots of pleasure. I will definitely RTF.

Cheers.
Old 26-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

black2out,
Excellent report! CCK is one of my favorite Kapoo Massage places. They only uses lotion, no oil is used during massage! Next time try #6 and 21!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Direct airport link

Tried direct airport link (Makassan) on last 2 trips, good experience. Fast 140km/hr speed, smooth ride gets you to/fro airport 12-15 mins (excluding waiting time) for thb100. Free return same day (unlikely for most).

Airport basement, and if yours is direct to Makkasan go to left lane (vs city line). Few riders yet, suitable for solo (as taxi probably works out better cost wise for 2-3 pax). Makassan station seems so empty, and easy to pop into few taxis outside entrance 3rd flr. Also transfer to MRT station. Only downside is crowded intersection next to station, and if you heading Suk's direction cabbie has to make detour or u-turn.
Old 26-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Direct airport link

Finally back in LOS after 8 weeks of self-exile Arrived late last night, met up with Bro ML for a while, then my regular puying came to hotel, went makan, and then sleeeeeppppttt like a baby. Too damn shack to do anything last night after a few overworked couple of days. But damn, it feels just damn good to be sleeping with a hot-blooded puying right under the blanket on a big king size bed. Sweaty a little, but hey, it just adds on to the feel Woke up at 9am this morn (bloody biological clock), and puying was auto to give me a nice bbbj as a morning call. She back to sleep and I am here typing away. 3 more days to screw my brains out.

Talking abt the king size bed. The guy at the reception just had to take a dig at me when he saw that I have booked for two, but I turned up alone. Gave me the card key, and then say "Sir, your room is a smoking room at the back that you wanted, and also the KING SIZE bed" and then give me that grin. KNS! I gave him a thumbs up and told him, it will be put to good use. 5555+

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
black2out deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
black2out,
Excellent report! CCK is one of my favorite Kapoo Massage places. They only uses lotion, no oil is used during massage! Next time try #6 and 21!
Oh yes, bro norice. Went to CCK because I saw your recommendation! Feel like going over there again today. hahaa....
Old 26-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a foot massage earlier, came back hotel, and headed for the pool with puying. The moment my gal took over the overcoat, the ang mo who was sleeping then suddenly sat up and stare at my gal in her bikini I purposely pull her close to me, hugged her, and then smiled at that guy with a grin on my face. 555+ Classic! After that, he just continue to sit there and watch, so i just carry on with my show.

Now, waiting for meet up with Bro ML and then see where to head next. Gotta come back not too late though, cos my girl says she is gonna get some shower foam later on the way back to have fun in the tub with me tonite! YAY! This is life!

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
The moment my gal took over the overcoat, the ang mo who was sleeping then suddenly sat up and stare at my gal in her bikini I purposely pull her close to me, hugged her, and then smiled at that guy with a grin on my face. 555+ Classic! After that, he just continue to sit there and watch, so i just carry on with my show.
So the angmoh saliva drooling. Good work.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

leaseoflife,

How much are you paying your girl? Is she your real girlfriend or just leasing her for the duration of your trip? In Bangkok, you can lease high class model or Penthhouse cover girl If you're willing to pay big Bhat!

Last April, I took an attractive, sexy girl with hourglass figure to Sentosa and all the Singaporeans with beady eyes couldn't stop staring at her! I couldn't tell If they were sleeping or staring at her, too many slant eyes!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
leaseoflife,

How much are you paying your girl? Is she your real girlfriend or just leasing her for the duration of your trip? In Bangkok, you can lease high class model or Penthhouse cover girl If you're willing to pay big Bhat!
Won't say she is my girlfriend (that's why I did not use the term 'tirak'), but someone whom I have enjoyed and met up for the past few trips. Con is that it can be the same face (though I do go off and have a ST somewhere) but pros are aplenty. She will stay with me throughout, knows what I want or need, and with a complete gfe. And of course, I never had to pay her a full rate. It is always up to me.

I usually don't go for the best looks, but one with an ability to click.

BTW, I think Bro Naemlo and Bro Bro BlueDragon have seen her before when we met up with a few months ago and went to AGG.

Old 27-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, I think Bro Naemlo and Bro Bro BlueDragon have seen her before when we met up with a few months ago and went to AGG.
Maybe, but I old man, can't remember gers esp name. Is there any way to cure short memory for old man???
Old 27-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Maybe, but I old man, can't remember gers esp name. Is there any way to cure short memory for old man???
hahaha...young man cannot remember well...what about me huh...kekeke...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hahaha...young man cannot remember well...what about me huh...kekeke...
Ah dee, I young man???
Old 27-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

Ok... third day in LOS, and trip ending soon. A little sian, but trying to keep it out of mind so that can fully enjoy the day.

Anyway, after my last post, I headed for Sazanka with Bro ML in the evening. It has moved to thonglor, and into a rather nicer building (4 storey with lift). Don't expect it to be something like the MP but for it is a good improvement from the last time when they are operating in soi 22. We went for a good scrub but did not go for specials, since I already have a side dish back in hotel for program later. It was good! Felt damn fresh after that. After that, went to have Viet dinner and tcss until about 9pm. Had wanted to head back to hotel, but then thought I drop by rawhide agg to see an old flame which Bro MK mentioned is back in biz. Reached Cowboy ard 9.45pm but did not see her ard. Guess not fated to meet again.

Anyway, Cowboy was pretty crowded yesterday. Piichai and puyings all aplenty. Stayed in Rawhide for an hour or so, saw some new faces (some were not bad, but some CMI). After that, went to buy supper back and headed back to hotel. (Bro ML, we did finish all the stuff! )

Back in hotel, had supper with my gal, and then got into the foam bath with 2 wine coolers in hand and thai songs in the backgrd using my iphone. What can I say! Simply fantastic! I scrub for u, u scrub for me.... the rest u can imagine. After that, back to bed, cuddled, fondled and then I felt asleep like a baby. It was 2+am.

Woke up this morning at 6am. Stupid reception gave the morning call to the wrong room!!! KNN! Went back to sleep, and woke up at 10.30am. Went exploring my warm puying and there we went, a complete round this time This is what I like about having a familiar face. It was slow, romantic and fun. After that, as usual, she is now sleeping again in bed while I am typing this.

Later, going for Korean bbq at soi 71. Maybe will head to MBK or Pantip. Not sure. Tonight may be meeting up with Bro ML and Bro JimmyCool for makan. Time really flies in bkk but then again, if we spend half a day in bed everyday, I guess there is only so much time left for other things. 555+

Btw, the BBK weather in these couple of days is pretty good. Not as hot, and yet, no rain. Perfect!

Old 27-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ah dee, I young man???
Who cares whether u are old or not. You still look damn young and I am sure with all your escapades, you are still performing like a young man!

Old 27-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who cares whether u are old or not. You still look damn young and I am sure with all your escapades, you are still performing like a young man!
Ya dun forget my xbox n ps3... I perform well in these games only.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1