The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
Everything pass by a new estate, me and my girl will venture in. Cos wont have much cars as yet.
Recently tried the one along clementi Ave 6.
I know a bit blasphemous. .. did it next to the guan yin statute.

Place is dark and windy on the 5th floor car park.. try it bros.
i know which estate u referring to bro. nice share.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Went jb for massage with my fling. She did oil and I did traditional thai in the same room. Saw her naked except for her disposal panty bth. After massage while we r dressing up. Walked to her, pulled out and she gave me a bj. Proceed to bonk her in the room.
wah tht has to be fast and furious for ur bro.

Quote:
They will wait for us to come out before clearing the room
wow they so good? care to share which massage in JB bro? lolx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
don’t cum! be miserable for a while and the next time you do it will be an explosion. damn exciting
gotta try this out..
Old 16-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went jb for massage with my fling. She did oil and I did traditional thai in the same room. Saw her naked except for her disposal panty bth. After massage while we r dressing up. Walked to her, pulled out and she gave me a bj. Proceed to bonk her in the room.
Went to JB too with my wife for massage, had full body scrub and proceeded to shower with her. Was feeling aroused and told wife to suck me off while we showered to prevent a hard-on during the massage later. she duly swallowed
Old 17-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah tht has to be fast and furious for ur bro.

wow they so good? care to share which massage in JB bro? lolx

gotta try this out..
Bangkok spa along main road.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Casesensitivity is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Long time back drove to somewhere north in sg with my fb
was just randomly checking out places to make out
found a really dark spot and action began.
Was still pretty new to making out in cars back then so we stayed in front seats
fb was in those hot denim shorts and spagtop
started tongue fight and my hands were all over her.
Things heated up really quickly and soon our fingers were coated with each other’s juices.
Fb then knelt on the passenger seat to blow me. felt damn heavenly as i played with her b boobs and rubbing her pussy at the same time.
Suddenly i could see flashes of sirens. We quickly dressed up and drove away
Whilst moving out spotted a mini police convoy
Spent the next few weeks worrying if i would get a notice letter but fortunately never came.
Never drove to there for sexacapes ever again
Old 18-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Now many parks and carparks are either equipped with CCTV, filled with peepers, or super brightly lit.

I missed the days where East Coast carpark H, Macritchie carparks, Seletar Mandai area are known for making out in car. On a weekend you can see the whole place filled with cars, side by side, so packed that sometimes you gotta queue for a slot.

The police know abt these places and they dunt disturb you, unless you go nude outside and they spotted u la. They just patrolled one two time and moved off. Which is good cos they sometime plucked the stupid peepers dumb enuff to place their faces on ppl's cars.

Now have to search for newly constructed HDBs..

However, there are still places that thrill seekers can go to have their sexventures. But these places are far and some places you have to walk a bit to reach there.
Old 18-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Too many cctv around to be safe even for quickie.
Old 18-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
vespa45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha different people different kinks. it’s the close proximity to people that excites me
Hi there ...
Im into close proximity too bt my partner is a lil bit reserved. Was at ECP last nite with her and we sat at a bench quite near to the beach with a breakwater nearby. Area is not well lit so it shud be a lil safe.
My partner sat on the table with her feet on the bench and I was on the bench seated facing her pussy. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and I gave her a paint job. She was moaning and groaning and pushing my head closer to her pussy when all of a sudden she gasped and said a couple was walking back from the end of the breakwater to the beach.
I told her to stay calm and not to be bothered by them. So as the couple came nearer and walked past us, I continued licking her wet moist clean shaven pussy with all the slurps and sounds. She continued moaning and groaning softly trying to muffle her excitement.
The couple sat a bench away behind us but I continued licking her pussy and sucking her clit till she came. I think the couple knew what was goin on bt dare not approach us or take a seat on the same bench with us. I wish they did.
If it were to be you, would you approach us or come over and seat on the same bench with us?
Old 18-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa45 View Post
Hi there ...
Im into close proximity too bt my partner is a lil bit reserved. Was at ECP last nite with her and we sat at a bench quite near to the beach with a breakwater nearby. Area is not well lit so it shud be a lil safe.
My partner sat on the table with her feet on the bench and I was on the bench seated facing her pussy. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and I gave her a paint job. She was moaning and groaning and pushing my head closer to her pussy when all of a sudden she gasped and said a couple was walking back from the end of the breakwater to the beach.
I told her to stay calm and not to be bothered by them. So as the couple came nearer and walked past us, I continued licking her wet moist clean shaven pussy with all the slurps and sounds. She continued moaning and groaning softly trying to muffle her excitement.
The couple sat a bench away behind us but I continued licking her pussy and sucking her clit till she came. I think the couple knew what was goin on bt dare not approach us or take a seat on the same bench with us. I wish they did.
If it were to be you, would you approach us or come over and seat on the same bench with us?
Im not sure about fion18 but for me personally we wont approach you, unless invited. Its all about respect. Some ppl like to exhibit only. Plus we do not want to scare or make the cpl turned off with our presence. We will let them know about our presence though. Maybe shift our position nearer to you. Close enough, but not close enough to invade your space. Then we will have fun ourselves.. the ball is in your court. Will you join us?

However if we are playing ourselves we dunt mind other cpls to look and see or join. We will position ourselves, naked, fcking. There are instances when cpls saw and U-turned, some looked only, some join.
Old 18-09-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha, you will never catch fion like that in the open on the beach. fion hates insects and crickets and bugs. lolol.

but no, even if i spot it i won’t join cos it’s rude like hiretuja said. i won’t want to assume that the couple wants us to join. i won’t want to impose myself on them. that said if others come too close to me when i’m having fun i won’t be too pleased too.

have fun but be safe ya! you make sure the other couple isn’t secretly taking a video on the pretext of “joining” you.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha, you will never catch fion like that in the open on the beach. fion hates insects and crickets and bugs. lolol.

but no, even if i spot it i won’t join cos it’s rude like hiretuja said. i won’t want to assume that the couple wants us to join. i won’t want to impose myself on them. that said if others come too close to me when i’m having fun i won’t be too pleased too.

have fun but be safe ya! you make sure the other couple isn’t secretly taking a video on the pretext of “joining” you.
quite true to this.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Craigchest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Im not sure about fion18 but for me personally we wont approach you, unless invited. Its all about respect. Some ppl like to exhibit only. Plus we do not want to scare or make the cpl turned off with our presence. We will let them know about our presence though. Maybe shift our position nearer to you. Close enough, but not close enough to invade your space. Then we will have fun ourselves.. the ball is in your court. Will you join us?

However if we are playing ourselves we dunt mind other cpls to look and see or join. We will position ourselves, naked, fcking. There are instances when cpls saw and U-turned, some looked only, some join.
I would not join unless the couple give the ok signal.

Once I was watching from a distance when the guy asked me to go nearer, then a while later the gal started touching my dick from outside the shorts, took it out and gave me a BJ while her bf was doggying her
Old 18-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
vespa45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post

U sure you wun mind at all? But the probability of bumping into any couple who are as open as u guys is as rare as finding a Minister who cares for fellow SGs.
Anyways, how are we to know if the other couple is ok with us joining in or if they are ok with us inviting them to join? Unless pre-planned lor. Right?
Old 18-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
He also human.
He wants to enjoy free show cos all the shows in theatres do not excite him anymore.
I don't think he is there to enjoy free show. Sometimes it's an auntie. Its more of stopping us from going too far in the cinema.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did the same in a couple room in a local spa, with an ex-colleague cum FB fast and furious indeed... the masseuse probably knew what we were doing though with the look on her face when we stepped out. That was the last time we visited that spa

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1