The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
first condo bought few years back about 1.2 million baht 45 sqm, now about 2 million baht if take bank loan monthly about 10,000+ baht for 10 years.....cheaper than rental na......and sure cheaper than paying hotel bill cos I stay cnx about 60 days in a year. (If 2000 baht a night for 2 rooms x 60 nights will be 120,000 leaw)
how u pay for the maintenance fee, bills and collect rentals while u not in cnx? u have a someone trustworthy enough to take care for u?
Old 12-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
how u pay for the maintenance fee, bills and collect rentals while u not in cnx? u have a someone trustworthy enough to take care for u?
Maintenance fee paid yearly to management office while electric, water, tel etc paid by tenants....and 5th of every month they transfer to my bank, and I just need to check on every 6th thru scbeasy internet banking.

If late payment of rent (so far not happen), will email, sms or call to remind them....if by end month still not receive, will makan their deposit and ask management to kick them out.....unless they can give some good reason for delay like back to their home country etc.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
first condo bought few years back about 1.2 million baht 45 sqm
Which area in chiang mai? 1.2 mil?
Old 12-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Which area in chiang mai? 1.2 mil?
along Canal road toward 700 years stadium but is few year back na, think is about 5 years ago bought Convention condo (new project launch at that time) for about 28,000 or 29,000 baht per sqm empty unit with flooring and bathroom done only, and I spend about 200k to make furniture plus all appliances, TV etc to total spend maybe 1.4mil....

Now quite a lot of new condo project selling about 2 - 2.5 mil for 42 sqm with fully furnish but exclude electrical appliances like TV, washing machines, fridge etc. The hips condo at super highway behind Big C extra and future platinum fashion mall not a bad choice ready end of next year 2014.......
Old 11-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
nodevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a short biz trip to cnx last wk. happen to walk past celeb and decided to have a look. 9+pm but less than 10 girls in tank. 1350bht face all cmi. 1650 got a couple of small syt. needed a quick relief so get one. nothing to shout abut. not much difference in terms of service compared to sayuri. Only difference is paying more for a bigger and cleaner room.

consolation for me the girl speaks good chinese. rtf unlikely. 160bht can get me 2shots and a bottle of beer at sayuri!! =)
Old 11-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tita is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodevil View Post
had a short biz trip to cnx last wk. happen to walk past celeb and decided to have a look. 9+pm but less than 10 girls in tank. 1350bht face all cmi. 1650 got a couple of small syt. needed a quick relief so get one. nothing to shout abut. not much difference in terms of service compared to sayuri. Only difference is paying more for a bigger and cleaner room.

consolation for me the girl speaks good chinese. rtf unlikely. 160bht can get me 2shots and a bottle of beer at sayuri!! =)
160 bht 2 shots and beer.. super cheap!!
Old 11-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
nodevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oops i meant 1650bht. sayuri 1shot 1k bht, 500 more for 2nd shot. beer about 150bht. =)
Old 11-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
thunderflash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,
Will be going to CM on 12 Apr and still looking for hotel to stay ? Any recommendation ?
I've seen you guys talking about Sayuri, may I know where its located.
Thanks in advance for the info.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
XbOoK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for info bro
Old 12-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderflash View Post
Dear bros,
Will be going to CM on 12 Apr and still looking for hotel to stay ? Any recommendation ?
I've seen you guys talking about Sayuri, may I know where its located.
Thanks in advance for the info.
It's seems like you going for a Songkran.
What kind of hotel you looking for? Near discos? Near night bazaar, near go go bars?

Kindly read past few pages, I already directed on how to get to sayuri by foot or by local transportation.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Songkran In Thailand

If it's solely a cheong trip then the least favourable time to go Thailand is during Songkran period as many WLs will take leave and return to home town to celebrate Songkran.

But if your intention is to experience the Songkran festivities then by all means go ahead!
Chiang Mai is famous for it's Songkran festivities.

Full recovery for humsup cheonging will only resume 1 month after April 13th throughout Thailand especially Bangkok.
Old 13-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Songkran In Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If it's solely a cheong trip then the least favourable time to go Thailand is during Songkran period as many WLs will take leave and return to home town to celebrate Songkran.

But if your intention is to experience the Songkran festivities then by all means go ahead!
Chiang Mai is famous for it's Songkran festivities.

Full recovery for humsup cheonging will only resume 1 month after April 13th throughout Thailand especially Bangkok.
Songkran is the best in ChiangMai.... how I wished I could be there
Old 21-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 19
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

go songkran for good luck!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all friends here! Having heard for so long that Songkran in Chiangmai is the best in LOS, I have finally managed to find time for a virgin trip there! I will be there on 8 April to chill and de-stress for sometime and would like to meet up with and make some new friends there. Perhaps got chance to meet up with residents and regular lao jiaos like Nonteerak and hunter to have a meal or cheong together? I spent some time reading up this thread and I have to say this...you guys really helped out newcomers to Chiangmai like me alot.

I have yet to book a hotel but am very interested in Chiangmai Flora(As recommended by Nonteerak). However, I cant seem to be able to book it (No option to) Any bro can help?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate View Post
Hi to all friends here! Having heard for so long that Songkran in Chiangmai is the best in LOS, I have finally managed to find time for a virgin trip there! I will be there on 8 April to chill and de-stress for sometime and would like to meet up with and make some new friends there. Perhaps got chance to meet up with residents and regular lao jiaos like Nonteerak and hunter to have a meal or cheong together? I spent some time reading up this thread and I have to say this...you guys really helped out newcomers to Chiangmai like me alot.

I have yet to book a hotel but am very interested in Chiangmai Flora(As recommended by Nonteerak). However, I cant seem to be able to book it (No option to) Any bro can help?
Songkran is a full house time for the hotels in ChiangMai. It is better for you to get a confirmed room first before arrival then you can go about looking for your desired alternative accommodation after you arrived.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1