The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Was watching Olympic at my gf house living room for the past few weeks until early morning. Usually gf will be tired halfway and went to bed. Left her younger sis and me watching.

1 night she was wearing a singlet top and felt asleep halfway. The gap at her side singlet was quite big and I could see her right boob and nipple very clearly. It is not the first time I seen her naked but I was beside her and had hours to stare at it.

Another night she was in her sleeping dress and her ass facing me. Dress was long but the way she felt asleep exposed her ass. Saw her pussy and ass hole. super hard to focus on the games.
Her sister how old? More details?
Old 14-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Her sister how old? More details?
Age about 20 studying in local uni. A cup (same as my gf) but darker as she plays sports. Saw her naked/zaogeng many times as gf sleep in same room as her, their kitchen toilet door cannot close fully (sometime can see her bathing), they change outside the toilet after bathing (clothes put outside toilet but if she knows I am in living room, she will use wrap in towel and change), seldom wear bra and panty at home.

I get along quite well with her sis and she is used to my presence already. Initial she will make effort to be careful but after many months ok already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontdoit View Post
Got peekture? Lol
Sorry bro no. But my avatar is my gf pic.
Old 14-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerluvsex View Post
Haven seen any naked relatives so far...but am sure that many of mine has seen me naked.....nv like wearing clothes to bed
Very common to see relatives naked. Especially when stay over at cousin's house.
Old 14-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

twinX can enlarge your profile pic haha
Old 15-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy5467 View Post
Very common to see relatives naked. Especially when stay over at cousin's house.
Why you guys so lucky?
Old 16-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
earnest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was about 10 my cousin who was 2 years older usually have her bath with the dooropen. She was quite developed then.
Old 16-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 18
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Was watching Olympic at my gf house living room for the past few weeks until early morning. Usually gf will be tired halfway and went to bed. Left her younger sis and me watching.

1 night she was wearing a singlet top and felt asleep halfway. The gap at her side singlet was quite big and I could see her right boob and nipple very clearly. It is not the first time I seen her naked but I was beside her and had hours to stare at it.

Another night she was in her sleeping dress and her ass facing me. Dress was long but the way she felt asleep exposed her ass. Saw her pussy and ass hole. super hard to focus on the games.
your should have enough time to snap a pic for keepsake
Old 18-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post
When I was about 10 my cousin who was 2 years older usually have her bath with the dooropen. She was quite developed then.
Wow, bathing with door open at age 12? I only know of girls coming out of bathroom naked. Never heard of girls bathing with door open at this age.
Old 19-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My friend who is working under my aunt's team as my aunt is his manager saw my aunt bathed naked. My aunt in her 40s, has fair white skin with slim figure medium boobies & round firm ass. We were at chalet during Xmas party. The chalet had 2 flrs. We were playing mahjong below while my aunt went up to bath den after a while my friend( aunt's colleague) lost quite a bit, went up to take his $ as he had not enough $$ to pay.

Quite sometime he was still not down yet so i went up to take a look at what happen to him. To my surprise, he was near the bathroom door peeking in where my aunt was in the bathroom bathing.
Old 19-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!

I haven't seen any of my relatives, friends or colleagues naked b4 but when I was abt 20 yo, I wk as a part time chaffuer who helped to ferry models around e diff show venues, usually I was asked to wait at e backstage, on a few occasions, when e place was small, e models just walked in btw e shows n changed in front of me as if I'm not there! Most of e times they don wear bra! So I will feast myself while trying not to stare! I guess it's common for them n they simply have no time to bother abt me!
Old 19-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow, bathing with door open at age 12? I only know of girls coming out of bathroom naked. Never heard of girls bathing with door open at this age.
My sis did that... When she was 12
Old 20-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
My sis did that... When she was 12
Wow, 12 is quite old to bathe with door open already. Some more with bro in the house. I hope she stopped doing that after 12.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow, 12 is quite old to bathe with door open already. Some more with bro in the house. I hope she stopped doing that after 12.
Don't be surprised bro. Some of my gfs bath with toilet doors open.
Some leave it fully open while some have the door half open. They are used to it since young.
Old 21-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Some of my gfs bath with toilet doors open.
Some shit with toilet door open too. No joke. Scared of ghost.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

4 better air circulation & not being poisoned by her own crap? Lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Some shit with toilet door open too. No joke. Scared of ghost.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1