The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Bro, so nice to know there is another Singaporean like me that LOVE PHUKET so much so enjoy ur stay there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveinn View Post
Phuket has nice sunny days especially in november and december. this is their high season. hindreds of thousand os scandinavians flock to phuket to escape their cold weather. but of course, there can be freak storms...like the weather, it is always unpredictable. but unlikely you will run into any lousy days at a stretch. i am most of the time there....just give me a pm if you need some advice, i can;t say it is the best place in thailand. at this time of the year, always my favourit is to dive up borht....from phuket, to bangkok, then khon kaen, loei, udon thani, nong khai (my favourist) and cross over the friendship bridge to Vientianne. fabulous!!!! up in the norht, you can see vineyards and how they make wine, spectacutar mountain views and a varied list of attractions. suits all. i got nothing to do...just want want to drive around....pm me. car rental is so damn chepa....1200 bah for a day, unlimited mileage.....then whent ired, just pop into a small hotel, sometime, for 250 habt, you even get an aircon room....for the adventurous....! ia m old but young at heart, still can do leh.....
Bro, if u take a meter-Taxi is about $450B plus some charges from the Airport as the meter will start by the the Taxi Driver but the charge will show about $325-$350B when u reach Patong so plus the chages izzt $450, if further from Patong will cost more but i have not stay outside of Patong before, so cannot tell u guy how much it will cost....

Phuket International Airport: description, map, location, arrivals hall, left luggage and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Hihi everyone, i will be heading Phuket from 30 Nov - 4/5 Dec.

Hmmm just have a question that pop out ... how much will it cost to travel from airport to Patong beach ? Cause i will be booking hotel near Patong beach area.

Will the meter-cab travel so far ?
so for those who PM for so help i try to help u guy pls be patient, thanks, n enjoy ur holiday there... everyone...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to all bros who had replied and advised me thru PMs on enquries on Phuket..

Had settled flight and lodging!

I'll be there from 11th-15th Jan..

Drop me a PM if anyone is going ard that time! Maybe can meet up and cheong together! Cheers!
Old 25-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Thanks to all bros who had replied and advised me thru PMs on enquries on Phuket..

Had settled flight and lodging!

I'll be there from 11th-15th Jan..

Drop me a PM if anyone is going ard that time! Maybe can meet up and cheong together! Cheers!
enjoy urself there Bro, as dun cheong too much then like me like GOT GONG TAO lioa.. been there for the past 10yr...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sebassixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros know if IBIS is girl friendly.planning to book there.or any other better recommendations?thanks guys!
Old 26-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
enjoy urself there Bro, as dun cheong too much then like me like GOT GONG TAO lioa.. been there for the past 10yr...
Bro, same same like kanna gong tao too... kept think about Phuket.. thou ppl say it more ex compare to pattaya... i will be heading to pattaya to take a look... but ibelieve i will still prefer Phuket...
Old 26-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassixx View Post
any bros know if IBIS is girl friendly.planning to book there.or any other better recommendations?thanks guys!
Bro IBIS is friendly.. my last 2nd trip i stay there.. room abit small but still ok...

The front desk will ask the gal to hand in their ID and very professional in doing it... which it good for you, just in case any thing happen... you know who to look for....
Old 27-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

miss phuket so much, always think back the good times and it just show how much i enjoyed over there. Lovely place to be with the thais.

Old 29-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

hihi bro hunterhi,

wanted to tks u a few days ago but webpage down so til now then have the chance to tks u for the info n tips.
Old 30-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
miss phuket so much, always think back the good times and it just show how much i enjoyed over there. Lovely place to be with the thais.

ya, as i have a friend who told me the BEST GF n WIFE in the WORLD is Thai Girl,

Quote:
hihi bro hunterhi,

wanted to tks u a few days ago but webpage down so til now then have the chance to tks u for the info n tips.
izzt ok... no problem....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

@ ground zero now ... reached phuket @ around 9pm sg time ... reach hotel around 10pm sg time ... then setup my wireless b4 hotel assistant bring me a short tour from hotel to bangla rd.

Have my late dinner there @ bangla rd ... eating thai noodles ... then go walk walk to find HollyWood. Found it but seems quiet so i head back hotel ... now typing and thinking whether to go later to find accompany @ night til morning haha
Old 01-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

Anyone in phuket now ? Want to meet up and go Hollywood for a drink and enjoy the night there ?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TideHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro,

will be in phuket from 7 to 10 dec...any bro
going there we can meet up...just drop me a pm
i'm going alone...

thankz
Old 03-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

it seem like alot of ppl r going to phuket alone so i m not the only one... dun worry u will meet alot of ppl there, as WORLD WITHOUT STRANGER...

Quote:
Anyone in phuket now ? Want to meet up and go Hollywood for a drink and enjoy the night there ?
Bro,u enjoy yourself there....as i will be there near Christmas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideHunter View Post
dear bro,

will be in phuket from 7 to 10 dec...any bro
going there we can meet up...just drop me a pm
i'm going alone...

thankz

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
foxy_85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: phuket

Dear Bros out there,

i will be going to phuket in mid December
so was wandering any recommendations of nice night place/activities in phuket ?

how is their culture like over there like?

thx in advance
Old 04-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

Well said bro hunterhi. Its not unusual for ppl to travel alone. I saw many of them @ road-side/restaurant eating alone, go tour alone n pubs/disco/ alone too. Almost everywhere i make some new friends ... foreigners tat are visitors or thai ppl working there are friendly there. Think the only ppl til now i have not make friends are the waitress n bouncer in Hollywood.

Hmmm seems like i have hard time finding ppl to come phuket together or meet them here.

Think maybe next year march i maybe coming again ... this time will be more cheaper but not sure will it be more fun as its low peak season.

Will post more about my trip in here when i return back to singapore ... cause wireless in my hotel is too slow n low signal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1