The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60: Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawsam View Post
.. info for kl,.. few days ..work and leisure....
is star htl ,maytower n swiss inn good as budget htl.....for culture tour which pl is best to go? and lastly nite life what to go for???thank ............
Hey, U want to get zapped ? U are in the wrong thread!!
Old 19-04-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Consolidation from Grand Blue Wave thread: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3410

"If you ask me would I recommend GBW G96, I would say no. Why? Because wit the price tag of RM218, I can try a better WL. One good example is Violet in Ocean Hotel. She's better looking, tall, big natural boobs, sexy, superb service with only RM65."

Cheers .
Old 19-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60: Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Consolidation from Grand Blue Wave thread: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=3410

"If you ask me would I recommend GBW G96, I would say no. Why? Because wit the price tag of RM218, I can try a better WL. One good example is Violet in Ocean Hotel. She's better looking, tall, big natural boobs, sexy, superb service with only RM65."

Cheers .
Barger... Quote my comments everywhere
Old 19-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

This place is good for quicky bonk, RM65 for only 20 to 25 minutes session.
If you are long cummer, perhaps you require 2 or more session to sexify your job.
I used to see bangra foreign workers visiting this places, there also have
Indians and Indo wl.

gigantic_tk
Old 19-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers .
ya..ya...tried yesterday...damn good...she will away
from end april till early may back..
Old 20-04-2011, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
raymondlim346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my fren just got STD from Violet,he suspect transmit through mouth,all bro becareful,there is no 100% safety by using condom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
ya..ya...tried yesterday...damn good...she will away
from end april till early may back..
Old 20-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

thks bro....good advice...play safe at all times...can cheong longer...
Old 20-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
.. Quote my comments everywhere ..
Due credit should go to U - U deserve it. Publicity is also good for Violet. Cheers .

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondlim346 View Post
my fren just got STD from Violet,he suspect transmit through mouth,all bro becareful,there is no 100% safety by using condom.
2nd Level R60 has been used by many WLs. Violet only moved in recently. Violet was ex Geylang CAT150, Petain CAT50 - legal brothels with regular check ups. She is probably one of the most knowledgeable on STD and hygiene matters in Ocean. Unlikely to be her.

Ocean standard is also BJ, no kissing, painting, fingering, AR, etc with condom. Do not ask for more (BBBJ, french etc) if you want to be safe . Anyway, not sure whether WLs go for regular checkups in Ocean. Nothing is 100% sure!!

Why speak for your friend ?? Suggests he gives detail of how he got "STD through mouth": when? symptoms, STD type, doctor prescription etc. Indeed very sorry for him. Most unfortunate. Hope he will share experience to benefit others. Thanks.
Old 21-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Due credit should go to U - U deserve it. Publicity is also good for Violet. Cheers .

2nd Level R60 has been used by many WLs. Violet only moved in recently. Violet was ex Geylang CAT150, Petain CAT50 - legal brothels with regular check ups. She is probably one of the most knowledgeable on STD and hygiene matters in Ocean. Unlikely to be her.

Ocean standard is also BJ, no kissing, painting, fingering, AR, etc with condom. Do not ask for more (BBBJ, french etc) if you want to be safe . Anyway, not sure whether WLs go for regular checkups in Ocean. Nothing is 100% sure!!

Why speak for your friend ?? Suggests he gives detail of how he got "STD through mouth": when? symptoms, STD type, doctor prescription etc. Indeed very sorry for him. Most unfortunate. Hope he will share experience to benefit others. Thanks.
yes bro..i share the same view with u..she actually clean thoroughly the penis before session and she had done very basic hygiene to avoid any STD as she will be in this profession for may be next of her life...yr friend did not revealed more symptoms or details how,when,why,where.....he got it..make sure be fair to the WLs..just becos she did not service well occasionally due to unforseen circumstances...my piece of advice..
Old 22-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andy2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

violet is in room 60 level 2?tan skin skinny gal?anyone tried tat gal in room 50?i think she's the prettiest among all the gals in ocean
Old 22-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2006 View Post
violet is in room 60 level 2? tan skin skinny gal?
Violet is the one that looks like Quan Yi Feng. .... and yes she has lost some weight recently.
Old 23-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

Violet @ 2nd Level R60 Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2006 View Post
violet is in room 60 level 2?tan skin skinny gal?anyone tried tat gal in room 50?i think she's the prettiest among all the gals in ocean
Violet is @ 2nd Level R60 - confirm permanent room recently. Many "new" WLs were in R60 before. She is definitely not skinny - looks a bit like Qian Yi Feng. http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=qian%20yi%20feng%20pics&imgurl=http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com/img/about/addy/Qian-Yi-Feng.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com/about-addy_lee.html&h=600&w=400&sz=30&tbnid=hDZlKGRziBEM fM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dqian%2Byi%2Bfeng%2Bpics&zoom=1&q=qian +yi+feng+pics&hl=en&usg=__yw_x-FXfxbWrLVSo_UoC54_XGq0=&sa=X&ei=0s92Ta2YEIWevgOp_b TgBQ&ved=0CBAQ9QEwAA&start=0#tbnid=hDZlKGRziBEMfM& start=1 Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think she is the best looking with nice, slim, sexy body with excellent services. Highly recommended.

3rd Level R50 (Elaine?) is also one of the better looking ones. Her service is also good; BBBJ, french etc. Another "veteran" is 3rd Level R42, (Jennifer) - Malay - to avoid. Very nice looking and young (if you go for look) but a "dead fish" - no GFE (BJ, no kissing, mechanical etc).

New WLs normally use 4th level R26, R34 and R70. A very pretty one was in R34 recently. R26 now occupied by quite a nice looking, friendly WL with good service (BBBJ but not kissing). New WLs however do not last long in Ocean.

General info for those new to Ocean. Hope useful to all. Cheers .
Old 23-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
entertainment88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker View Post
FYI
some of the good fuck in OCEAN...........

Level 5...... Jennifer......my regular
from sarawak.... ( From jin mei ren )

Level 2...... ( very small size girl )
also from sarawak......

Level 4...... Sally......
very slow motion.....
somtime allow pussy licking......

Level 4....room 36......
not pretty.....but very accomodate...

All the Star is in LEVEL 4.......

anyone try Level 4....room 26...... very Skinny girl ???
everytime i go there.....a lot of ppl waiting outside.......
she hardly rest.....1 came out...immediatly another go in......
i heard last time she work in PETAIN singapore...
is that true.....anyone try b4 ???
wowww...thx for share
Old 23-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Re: Violet @ 2nd Level R60 Ocean Hotel

bro....all info u provided are good n accurate.....thanks...
Old 24-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entertainment88 View Post
wowww...thx for share
yes very fair,,thin..accommodating..quite skinny