The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro, black from head to toe, yet you still can see she is in pink stockings. You got X-ray vision.
Feet...I saw feet...sorry manz, poor descriptions from me...Anyway, it was the typical Power Suit type top and pants with great heels...and then THERE WAS FEET...
Old 28-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much would a pair of barter belt cost on average ??
Old 28-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
How much would a pair of barter belt cost on average ??

oppsss... sorry garter belt?? There is this shop at BTSC that I went to where the stockings costs a bomb .... between 12 - 30++ per pair ... but they look like very good quality ... they also have lots of nice lingerie...
Old 29-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oppsss... sorry garter belt?? There is this shop at BTSC that I went to where the stockings costs a bomb .... between 12 - 30++ per pair ... but they look like very good quality ... they also have lots of nice lingerie...
Yes, the price is shocking for so little material. Maybe you should buy according to your budget. The price really varies a lot if you shop ard often. Eg...Watson = $1-$5 per/pair pantyhose - Wolford = $50 avg per/pair pantyhose. Both brands start with 'W', either 'Welly' cheap or 'Welly' expensive. You decide.
Old 29-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarelight
Is it the one at the second or third floor one? I went there once before dunno issit the same shop. Besides stockings, pantyhose, they also sell nighties and sex toys right?
Bro, give us a FR on your pantyhose sex leh. I'm really curious over how your g/f reacts to her b/f in pantyhose. Did she say you sexy or something like that ?
Old 29-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarelight
Is it the one at the second or third floor one? I went there once before dunno issit the same shop. Besides stockings, pantyhose, they also sell nighties and sex toys right?

yup yup ... thats the shop .... quite a nice place to shop .. secluded & a man is the owner ... so not so pai seh ....
Old 31-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yup yup ... thats the shop .... quite a nice place to shop .. secluded & a man is the owner ... so not so pai seh ....
Haha since when the thread became someplace where ppl ask for directions? Here's a story for everyone!!

Dominated In Pantyhose
-----------------------

The club"s noise was pounding, techno rythm and bass making the walls shake. I had once again decided to go out to my favorite club, although as usual i decided to stick to the corner and watch other people. I found it much more interesting than actually interacting. As i lit a cigarette my mind played over the events of the day once again. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend, one of the types that started off very sweet but grew to be obnoxious, cold, arrogant, and numerous other adjectives i wont" bother to go through. My thoughts were interuppted though as my eyes found a girl in the crowd, who was absolutely stunning. It looked as though she had to have been six feet tall, with long black hair that went down to the middle of her back, her body was slim yet somewhat athletic. She was wearing a very short dress that barely came down past her hips, and very sheer black pantyhose, which at that was starting to get me very hard. On her lovely feet she wore strappy sandals that must of had a six inch heel.
My head was now spinning and my cock was throbbing with lust, i could not peel my eyes away from her, or those shiny black pantyhose she had her legs encased in. I was about to walk over to her, make some small talk, but she had started to make her way over to my table, probably sensing my gaze, knowing i couldn"t take my eyes from her. She sat down across from me and smiled,
"Hello, My name is Shannon, whats yours?"
I smiled silently inside myself and played it cool, "Spider, don"t ask its a nickname, what brings you over here?"
She laughed and reached down to massage her legs, they must of been tired after all the dancing she had done. "Well i noticed you couldn"t stop staring at me, which must mean you find me attractive, so i figured i"d make a first move."
I laughed and warmed up a little bit, "Hey i was about to make a move to come over and talk with you."
She smiled seductively, "But i beat you to it didn"t I?"
I nodded at her question, my mind raced for something else to ask her, some kind of chatter so we could get to know one another. As much of a relationship guy as I may have normally found myself, I was now driven only to have my body inbetween her pantyhosed thighs, sucking on her toes, eating her pussy, enjoying every square inch of her body. My cock was now just about to burst through my pants, if it wasn"t for the pantyhose i myself had on, I would have been pitching a pretty big tent. I could feel myself straining against the nylon fabric, trying to make its way out, the feeling made me even more horny. I needed to be released sometime soon or else i may attack this poor girl.
She continued on before i could say anything, "So what about me in particular did you find so appealing?"
Now normally i would never tell any girl i found their pantyhose encased legs irresistible, but in this case i decided to hell with it, what"s the worst that could happen?
When i told her, her eyes lit up, with a sense of fire behind them, i could have sworn they flashed red with lust for an instant before they cooled down to green.
"Mmmm you find my pantyhose sexy huh?"
I nodded at her, as she appeared to reach under the table for something, in a moment i would find out she was taking off her shoes.
"Hmmm, if you find my pantyhose sexy, that must mean you like my feet too huh?" As she said this i could feel her place her feet upon my lap, scrunching and curling her toes under the nylon, massaging my cock through my pants and pantyhose.
I just about fainted, and was absolutely speechless, thankfully words weren"t needed, she knew she had me in her power, and by no means was she letting me go. I could feel her continue to rub my member up and down with her feet, not trying to make me cum, but just torturing me.
"You know, you look about as horny as i"m feeling, how about we go back to my place and show you how soaking wet i"ve made my pantyhose."
I could only nod at this as i hurriedly followed her to a cab. Once we were inside and heading toward her apartment she started kissing me furiously, passionately, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I brought my arms around to envelope her and bring her closer, as i did she pulled away and slapped my face.
I suppressed a moan of pain as she leaned in a whispered in my ear, "If you want to be with me tonight, you are going to have to play by my rules understand?"
I was shocked and dumbfounded, being and a daze and not knowing what to do i simply replied. "Yes."
[To be continued]
Old 31-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

cool.... thats a very nice story...
Old 31-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

nice story bro .. up your points!
Old 03-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro tarelight

looking for the next part
Old 04-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Tarelight, go straight into that part about you wearing pantyhose. I want to know how your g/f reacted.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

In the interlude to bro tarelight's post...let me keep everyone on their toes (nyloned?) with anticipation!!

I once again found my face stinging as she slapped me again. She leaned back in and whispered in my ear, "That"s yes Ma"am."
I was powerless and i knew it, "Yes ma"am." But secretly i was highly aroused, it had always been my dream to be dominated by a woman, but i wondered how far it would go, i was just thanking myself for going to the club that night.
The cab arrived at her complex and i followed her up to her apartment, which not suprisingly had chains, ropes, leather whips and skimpy outfits decorating the walls. She locked the door behind me and smiled.
"Well, since you were bad enough to stare at me in the club, you"re my slave for the night, and before you say anything you must ask for permission to speak, so don"t even think about it."
I opted to not say anything and let her continue.
"Strip off your clothes right now, i want to see you fucking naked right now!"
My mind actually started to race, a dream to always be dominated, but it sounded as though she was violent as well, i could only go with her now, her door was locked from the inside with a key, i had to obey no matter what.
I proceeded to take of my shirt, shoes, socks, and finally my pants. She gazed at my pantyhose encased legs and licked her lips, "Well that saves time, one less thing i have to have you do. come here slave."
I obeyed and approached her slowly. When i was a few feet from her she reached out and grabbed my hard cock through my pantyhose and kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue down my throat.
She pulled away, "Mmmmm is your poor little cock horny?" She said as she began to squeeze it, making me wince in pain and pleasure at the same time. "Get on your fucking knees slave!"
I of course obeyed, i could feel my balls were swollen, wanting to burst, i was so horny i swore i could feel a couple tears come from my eyes.
"Mmmm ok now that i have you where i want you, how about you start off by kissing my feet?"
I didn"t hesistate and started to kiss her feet, the smell was intoxicating, the smell of sweaty feet that had been dancing all night, i badly want to start sucking on them.but i hadn"t been ordered, and who knew how she would punish me now that we weren"t in public with people as witnesses.
She allowed me to do this for a few minutes before commanding me to rise to my feet. While i had been kissing her feet she had gotten a leash, although it looked a bit small for my neck, took me a while to figure it out, but she had already started reaching in my pantyhose for my cock before i figured it out.
She squeezed it before putting on the leash, making sure it was uncomfortably tight. The leash was attatched to a chain, which she now pulled on to get me to follow her into the bedroom.
She shoved me over on the bed and placed her foot on my cock, digging in the heel a bit. "mmmmmm you"ve been pretty good so far slave, if you keep this up i might be able to take care of that problem your having." she said gesturing over to my hard cock.
She allowed me to lay there as she stripped off her dress and her bra, i could now see she wasn"t wearing any panties under her hose. I could feel my cock start to twitch, dying to be relieved. She noticed this, but decided to ignore it. She crawled over to the bed and straddled me, starting to rub her wet pussy on my nylon encased cock. I was being driven mad and she knew it, she was just torturing me, at this rate i might never be relieved. After a few minutes of this torture she stood up and ordered me to my feet. She sat on the bed and told me to get on my knees, which she helped me out by pullin down on the leash that was around my dick.
"Take off my shoes and suck on my toes bitch." She commanded.
I gratefully followed her orders, quickly stripping her lovely feet of her shoes and wrapping my lips around her toes, i flicked my tongue back and forth, sucking on them, tasting their sweet aroma, she laid back and moaned in pleasure.
"Alright, you"ve been pretty good, i"ll let you have a little fun, you may pull your cock out and start jacking off over my feet."
I only nodded and pulled my dick out from my pantyhose, it was a bit awkward working around the leash but i began to furiously stroke it over her feet.
"That"s it slave, rub it, oh god you like that don"t you? You love how my feet smell and look in these pantyhose don"t you......Are you going to cum on my feet? I"d like to feel your cum inbetween my toes."
All this talk was going to make me erupt, my eyes clenched tight and i could feel my cock start to tingle, i was about to cum.
[To be continued]
Old 07-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

Man..i really wish there's an office themed health spa. u noe where u r d boss in the Big Chair with office desk, sofa (foldable for massage) and jacuzzi, complete with mini golf. And your masseuse is an office lady who wears *gasp* pantyhose or stockings with garters!!

Just thinking of making out to a lady who'll use her nylons to tease me makes me tingle...so..anyone wanna invest in this idea? No need for nylon loving bros to bring their own hose anymore to HCs or GLs.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Just thinking of making out to a lady who'll use her nylons to tease me makes me tingle...so..anyone wanna invest in this idea? No need for nylon loving bros to bring their own hose anymore to HCs or GLs.
Well, that sounds like a real sound business idea.....Erm, do you wish to have a reality show like the apprentice? I could like help out keke.....i mean training those girls how to tease in their silk and nylons.

Bro Peter_North can be the local Donald Trump version.

The downside is that our secret fetish would be exposed and become nylon slaves...........Sob Sob
Old 08-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Well, that sounds like a real sound business idea.....Erm, do you wish to have a reality show like the apprentice? I could like help out keke.....i mean training those girls how to tease in their silk and nylons.

Bro Peter_North can be the local Donald Trump version.

The downside is that our secret fetish would be exposed and become nylon slaves...........Sob Sob
Don't see me so up lah.

Got to move out of Singapore manz. Shit ! Girls in Sg are not wearing pantyhose anymore. Move to Japan or Korea. Spray to your gun's delight manz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1