The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desmond_c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi bros
Currently in depok and wonders if any bro willing to share some contacts. Looking for slightly higher quality girls. I have got a contact for Dragon Entertainment, magazine model but rate starts from 9mil lowest. Can't afford that unfortunately.

Appreciate if some bro willing to help.

Thanks.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Hi!

May I join the WeChat grp too?

I just arrived at Jakarta and check in at Grand Mecure Harmoni hotel... Many Sg bros staying in these hotel too. Hee hee hee.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
You join already...

My humble two cents.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UmNo2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Hi!

I just arrived at Jakarta and check in at Grand Mecure Harmoni hotel... Many Sg bros staying in these hotel too. Hee hee hee.

Thanks
New kid on the block as well, wanting to get in on the group chat. Student staying in Indonesia for the summer, looking for a stress free good time and want to find a group to chill with while we all go mongering.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 1

Wasted 250k on a SIM card (Starhub Happy roaming doesnt work here, wtf? and another 250k for the cab ride from the airport to Yello.

I arrived late well past 1 am, because flight got delayed without any explanation provided. Called Uber, only for the guy to bail after 15 mins, as he is "not allowed" to pick up customers from the airport.

All the taxi drivers were demanding 300k-500k then, so I took the lowest offer I could find.

Place: Classic T2

Price: Girl (365k) + Pokari (83k), 2 Girls (555k)

Selection:

Moment you enter, a mama or mamas will flock around you, offering drinks and some of their girls. Even at 1:45am, plenty of guests and girls.

General Quality:

Hit & miss, could be because I'm very particular about what I find attractive in girls. Generally in the 6-6.5 range, with a few 7-7.5

Friendliness & English:

I can see why some would call the mama(s) here "pushy", but I did not find that to be the case, as they were all friendly and really made an effort to accomodate my request.

Medium-level English comm possible with Mama (s). For girls, I guess it depends.

Facilities:

Strip dancing going on at the front of the club.

Rooms were clean, shower had ample hot water, large wall mirror just adds to the fun. TV in the room also, but its a regular TV with news channels and stuff, nothing special.

Girl: Y

Taste in looks can be subjective. To give a little context - I am a bit of a health freak, so I prefer slim girls, with flat abs, skinny waste and thigh gaps.

I told the Mama exactly that, and she helped me find the closest thing in her stable. A bit short (sub-160 cm compared to my 185 cm), but not an ounce of fat on her, just the way I like it.

Look: 7
Body: 8
Service: 10
GFE: 10

The last two differs from girl to girl. I got lucky as this girl was able to converse in basic English, and was one of those girls in love with everything Korea (K-Pop, K-Drama, even knew a few words in Korean).
Old 12-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
Day 1

Wasted 250k on a SIM card (Starhub Happy roaming doesnt work here, wtf? and another 250k for the cab ride from the airport to Yello.

I arrived late well past 1 am, because flight got delayed without any explanation provided. Called Uber, only for the guy to bail after 15 mins, as he is "not allowed" to pick up customers from the airport.

All the taxi drivers were demanding 300k-500k then, so I took the lowest offer I could find.

Place: Classic T2

Price: Girl (365k) + Pokari (83k), 2 Girls (555k)

Selection:

Moment you enter, a mama or mamas will flock around you, offering drinks and some of their girls. Even at 1:45am, plenty of guests and girls.

General Quality:

Hit & miss, could be because I'm very particular about what I find attractive in girls. Generally in the 6-6.5 range, with a few 7-7.5

Friendliness & English:

I can see why some would call the mama(s) here "pushy", but I did not find that to be the case, as they were all friendly and really made an effort to accomodate my request.

Medium-level English comm possible with Mama (s). For girls, I guess it depends.

Facilities:

Strip dancing going on at the front of the club.

Rooms were clean, shower had ample hot water, large wall mirror just adds to the fun. TV in the room also, but its a regular TV with news channels and stuff, nothing special.

Girl: Y

Taste in looks can be subjective. To give a little context - I am a bit of a health freak, so I prefer slim girls, with flat abs, skinny waste and thigh gaps.

I told the Mama exactly that, and she helped me find the closest thing in her stable. A bit short (sub-160 cm compared to my 185 cm), but not an ounce of fat on her, just the way I like it.

Service: 10
GFE: 10

The last two differs from girl to girl. I got lucky as this girl was able to converse in basic English, and was one of those girls in love with everything Korea (K-Pop, K-Drama, even knew a few words in Korean).
congrats bro! also upped u for your good effort.
in jkt, just use uber/grab. you wont get fleeced at all. a bit of the challenge is most cant speak English for nuts. but u can jus point and say "GPS bisa."
for the rides u took, its very expensive. and yes, generally drivers are scared to pick up at airport but will stil do.

for classic, 1 of the things the more experienced ppl do is ask for mummys to intro those who hasn't given birth. less skin sagging and body are better.

the best times to go are around 8pm and after that it get crowded and the girls are more tired..they serve up to 8 guys a day, so u can go think...lol

glad so far is a good trip for u!
Old 12-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster (B)

(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Paisei. Got a few questions to ask the taikors here...

Went to my usual hunting ground at classic T5... Used to go to T2 but I prefer T5 becoz the sitting area is much wider and and u can see more gals at a glance unlike T2 whereby u hv to literally go sofa by sofa. And the mommy will pester u if u linger a bit longer observing the ladies. Haha...

I arrived at around 10pm at T5 and there are only a handful of ladies sitting on both left and right ends. But quite empty in the centre besides the stage. And the tables are only 20% occupied. Selected 2 gals and went to the room. After the deed is finished at around 11:30pm, noticed that more gals and the tables are almost 80% full...

Q1. What is the best time to go classic when more gals arrive?

Q2. Is ask one the 2 gals that I have taken to come to my hotel for overnight after she knock off at 3am and stay till ard 8am. She has asked for 1 juta. Is this the market rate? I will rate her 7.5. 20 years old, slim type with sexy legs and B+ boobs...

Q3. What is the usual tipping rate for classic?

Q4. Is it possible to ask the gal to go report sick and then come over to my room instead for overnight at 1 juta? She tried to explain to me but I dun really understand her explanation.

Giam siah...

Quote:
Hi!

Thanks
Old 12-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Korean Superstar spotted!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 12-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 0
Smat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to beholdSmat30 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Paisei. Got a few questions to ask the taikors here...

Went to my usual hunting ground at classic T5... Used to go to T2 but I prefer T5 becoz the sitting area is much wider and and u can see more gals at a glance unlike T2 whereby u hv to literally go sofa by sofa. And the mommy will pester u if u linger a bit longer observing the ladies. Haha...

I arrived at around 10pm at T5 and there are only a handful of ladies sitting on both left and right ends. But quite empty in the centre besides the stage. And the tables are only 20% occupied. Selected 2 gals and went to the room. After the deed is finished at around 11:30pm, noticed that more gals and the tables are almost 80% full...

Q1. What is the best time to go classic when more gals arrive?

Q2. Is ask one the 2 gals that I have taken to come to my hotel for overnight after she knock off at 3am and stay till ard 8am. She has asked for 1 juta. Is this the market rate? I will rate her 7.5. 20 years old, slim type with sexy legs and B+ boobs...

Q3. What is the usual tipping rate for classic?

Q4. Is it possible to ask the gal to go report sick and then come over to my room instead for overnight at 1 juta? She tried to explain to me but I dun really understand her explanation.

Giam siah...
Q1. id say around 7PM, you should come at 6PM and sit around first. the last time you go at 10pm was it ramadhan/the holiday season? jun 20-july4th is when theres girl shortage in jkt

Q2. 1 mil for an overnight is reasonable. KTV girls/club dancers asks 1mil -1.5mil to locals

Q3. 200k - max500k pls dont go higher

Q4. can, you just have to pay her sickleave penalty i think classic is around 500 or free if she can get the doctor letter. but the girl must really like u and wanna do u for free
Old 12-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

haha, but then for me, it involved "standard" monetary outlay for the girl, and another 500k gone down the drain...

being korean sometimes ends up giving me a minor advantage over some k-loving girls .. because then at least we have something common to talk about.. like G dragon loll... and a surprisingly many SE girls know the magic word to unarm most korean guys, oppa. LOL
Old 12-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
haha, but then for me, it involved "standard" monetary outlay for the girl, and another 500k gone down the drain...

being korean sometimes ends up giving me a minor advantage over some k-loving girls .. because then at least we have something common to talk about.. like G dragon loll... and a surprisingly many SE girls know the magic word to unarm most korean guys, oppa. LOL
I only know Super Junior and SNSD.
Yes outdated lah I know.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Better to have Korean Superstar on board, than some womanising shit talking Pattaya Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smat30 View Post

I have to respectfully disagree with you here, that seems the standard tip range for top tier Alexis, not for Classic.

The standard tip at Classic is 100k. Some locals only tip 50k. I generally stick to 100k, except for the rare few times where the girl outdoes herself and gets me to pop double, which i gave her 200k.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

Thanks for the advise.

I just went to Classic last night. So Ramadan already finished and the locals are looking to replenish their wallets and purses. Probably gg back there again tonight. Maybe it is Tues night and so less crowd and ladies.

Initially I gave 50k as tips to each lady but they dun seem to be quite happy and insist on 100k each. So bo bian. But I am quite happy w their tarma service as they are friends....

Keeping my finger cross whether the lady will do overnight if I offer 1 juta + 500k fine by their boss... A bit difficult for my to confirm w them due to my limited malayu... Haha

Btw, from Wechat, can find many massage + special overnight service. Got one offer me 1.7 juta for overnight... Dun noe can try or not? Any advise? My last venture with FL is not very good becoz half way after 1 shot instead of overnight she gave me many reasons that she has to leave. Sibei sian and very sceptical after that encounter. But would like to do overnight in the comfort of my hotel liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smat30 View Post
Q1. id say around 7PM, you should come at 6PM and sit around first. the last time you go at 10pm was it ramadhan/the holiday season? jun 20-july4th is when theres girl shortage in jkt

Q2. 1 mil for an overnight is reasonable. KTV girls/club dancers asks 1mil -1.5mil to locals

Q4. can, you just have to pay her sickleave penalty i think classic is around 500 or free if she can get the doctor letter. but the girl must really like u and wanna do u for free
Old 12-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Its 21.00 hrs in Jkt just came back from Classic T2. Slim girl. She showered me started kissing her in Shower for 10 Mins.
In bed started with Deep Throat for 10 mins. She bacame horny and licked me tip to toe. Than BJ without condom she licked my testicles a lot.
Than came the main course woman on top. After several positions ended up on Dog Shot.

Tits: 5/10
Face: 7/10
Fuck: 10/10.
BJ: 10/10
Personality: 7/10
Overall: 9/10

Damage: 365k + 100k tip
Old 12-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Day 2

Just left King Cross. Experience was positive, as I got lucky with my selection for the second time in a row, yet I found the place to be pretty underwhelming. Probably will not be returning, as there are many other places I want to experience.

Also, the traffic jam to KC from Yello is disgusting. And oftentimes, uber drivers dont really drive with AC on at full power, the way do it in Singapore.

I arrived at around 6:30pm, and unfortunately the 3F club wasnt open yet.

Place: King Cross, Level 1

Price: Local Girl (669.75k) + Water + 30-35% Tax on Everything (61.2k) = 730.95k

Selection:

Mamas are not pushy at all. They explain the system, lays down the prices, then gives you sufficient time to make a decision.

You can either walk around the lounge and view the girls yourself, or call for a line-up.

I took a 19yr old local girl, pricing as described above.

Imports (Vietnam) - 1.8mn for 1 hr. LOL quality on offer did NOT justify the ridiculous price. Rather save the big outlays for Alexis and Malioboro.

Dancers - 1.6mn. Locals. Girls are of decent quality, yet once again, this is more expensive what I'd be forking over at Alexis.

2nd Floor Massage - 650k for all-in massage, but even if you had date-drugged me, I would not be having sex with any of the girls on this floor.

General Quality:

Below expectation. Heard only good things about KC prior to the visit, but I guess those were referring to the standards of the 3rd floor.

1st floor girls generally between 6-6.5, some gems and some 4s. 2nd floor girls are ... lol.

Friendliness & English:

Mamas can speak decent English. So can the staff manning the desks on each floor.

Facilities:

3 dancers at the 1F lounge.

Room, pretty much of equal quality to what you are given at Classic. Again, highlighting Classic's incredible value for money.

Girl: A

I told the Mama slim, young, no baby. Out of a  line up of about 10 girls, she pointed to this one girl, who I did not find appealing at all. Instead went for girl A, smiling, eye contact and all. And once again, I got lucky.

Service: 10 +1
GFE: 9

She gets a +1 for service, because even after 3 calls reminding her that the 1 hr was up, she allowed me to continue till I could finish. GFE quite high, with DFK, BBBJ and everything.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wolfgang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Due to meeting schedule, I wasn't able to visit CJ's ladies night as other bros suggested. However, I did manage to load my round on Tuesday night by settle off with out-call service.

After check in to hotel, it's already pretty late and quite lazy to leave the room. After some searches on google and wechat, I have added a few contacts and start chatting with them. Based on experience, I know almost all the "pretty girls" pictures on wechat are fake, and I assume those online ads are the same. So what I did was request selfie post that usually girls don't post online, like take a selfie with a middle finger. Some still try to send me photos of other pose but no middle finger, and some just don't want to send photo and keep telling me the photos are real on wechat. So immediately I could identify those fakes and finally 1 girl I found from Google reply with the pose I requested.

She started off asking 2.5 mil and in the end manage to negotiate to 1.3 mil. After confirmation on the location and time (40 min later), I meet her at the lift lobby to pick her up..

The lift door opened, and it's her. Same girl as the photos but of cause the photos are touched up. She look darker in real life. After get into lift, we started some small talk all the way to the room. We sat on the sofa, continue small talk for awhile, and she said she want to go to bath room to prepare, and I just wait for her on the bed.

She is not an out spoken type of girl but she will comply most of the request you ask. After all the foreplay, we starting to move to the real action and the first thing she told she want to be at the bottom (lay down). I was thinking, siao la..this girl so lazy sia..
After a few positions..we move to doggie style for awhile..and out of sudden she push me away, say pain and give me an annoying face expression. I Immediately turn off and told her that she can leave now and I will pay her. but she didn't want to go and say she will finish me with a HJ. In the end She did try her best to finish me despite her attitude wasn't really good.

Girl from Google
Size: 32-33C, soft
Look: 7 (so far the best and most expensive out call I tried)
Body: 6.5 (Boobs are the plus point, other area just average)
Service: 6
GFE: 6

Don't think I will call her again unless I'm really horny and no other contact for out-call.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1