The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
At CCK, you can receive full service, If you're willing to pay extra 1,500B! CCK's service charges are 500 for take off the top, another 500B for bottom and 1,500 for BJ and boom boom!
U finally back from Angeles? Long time no see or hear from u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Loy loy Krathong....
If have tilak and wan lomantic then tomorrows the day! Go early to get a seat at any river side restaurants after makan can let go kratongs together. Make sure kratongs float away in same direction. Sure score lomatic points with your tilak.

BTW Bro Naemlo, heard u doing quite a juggling act servicing a few puyings? See u have been hard at work in such a short time u r in Bangkok?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Indianmagicoil,

Yes, I'm back from Angeles City! I've been there 3 times and time for rest till next year! Angeles City is good for short duration, no way I can retire there, we're lucky that we live in Bangkok! Nightlife is okay but staying there during daytime can be boring and hazardous! Philippine's economy and infrastructure is worst than Thailand, Thai food is better and Thai are friendlier than Filipinos! Long live Thailand!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

BTW Bro Naemlo, heard u doing quite a juggling act servicing a few puyings? See u have been hard at work in such a short time u r in Bangkok?
Ya trying to juggle a few and now trying to dump.

Bluedragon scolding u, saying u suppose to have dinner with him but u fly aeroplane. Instead I having dinner with him. He tired of seeing me.
Old 21-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya trying to juggle a few and now trying to dump.

Bluedragon scolding u, saying u suppose to have dinner with him but u fly aeroplane. Instead I having dinner with him. He tired of seeing me.
wow, neber knew, have some many pee-lots here, flying here and there....

IMO doesn't look like a pilot, he looks more like a PAP taxi driver...
Old 21-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
your fameous black book! I wonder If one of my past girlfriend is in the book!
You'll also see XXX (scratched out or done?).
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
no way I can retire there, we're lucky that we live in Bangkok! Nightlife is okay but staying there during daytime can be boring and hazardous! Philippine's economy and infrastructure is worst than Thailand, Thai food is better and Thai are friendlier than Filipinos!
Right. Only been to Manila (and Cebu) for business and pleasure. Saving grace is only english. Outside main strip Makati (business area), it's not even safe to venture alone. Unlike LOS, with so many solo surfers. And you would pass over street food there for your phad thai or khao phad.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
proace88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello all!! Anyone going to BKK this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!
Old 23-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by proace88 View Post
Hello all!! Anyone going to BKK this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!
wow...just checked history...this guy posted eveywhere...OMG...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 23-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...this guy posted eveywhere...OMG...
Says a lot doesn't it? From Balai to Zhuhai. Is he for real?
Old 23-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
proace88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys, hope you all dont mistaken... I'm alright with any of the place i posted... I just want to have some place to go... But it look like HCM on christmas will be the choice
Old 24-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, hope you all dont mistaken... I'm alright with any of the place i posted... I just want to have some place to go... But it look like HCM on christmas will be the choice
U might want to consider Europe or America since u want some places to go. They have bigger celebration.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Says a lot doesn't it? From Balai to Zhuhai. Is he for real?
he no ask to go Manila.....
Old 24-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Young man....the way you posted everywhere will be zapped for sure...forever you cannot get out of moderation...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 25-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Indianmagicoil,

Yes, I'm back from Angeles City! I've been there 3 times and time for rest till next year! Angeles City is good for short duration, no way I can retire there, we're lucky that we live in Bangkok! Nightlife is okay but staying there during daytime can be boring and hazardous! Philippine's economy and infrastructure is worst than Thailand, Thai food is better and Thai are friendlier than Filipinos! Long live Thailand!
Totally agree. Philippines cannot fight with Thailand in terms of nightlife, infrastructure and also quality of gals
Old 25-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
flameon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bro here.
I just came back frm land of smile a week ago.
Sorrt to bro namelo cnt meet up cz no internet there must pay 100 baht
for hotel internet. Will fid time to post my bang kok report.
Old 25-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

cheonglah,

Moreover, too many beggars and hoodlums walking and loitering around the street! I just don't feel safe in Manila or Angeles City, It seemed that too many people are unemployed and poor due to lack of Government subsidies! I thought Thailand was bad but Philippines is worst.

Thai girls give better BBJs but Filipino girls are better in boom boom!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1