The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
When she open the door and after seeing her, I felt like ke-belakan pusing.

Her service and attitude was on point though, but looks wise I just cant accept..

Humble Up for your honestly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not unpopular FR la bro, in fact I think is very accurate. The only part I kinda surprised is hp usage..never experienced it with her in my 5 to 6 visits in the past. Perhaps she really have other lobang keeping her busy these days lol.

On GFE and conversation, I dare say that's what most of us experience w her too. She is not the chatterbox kind hence i think she sings/hum to eliminate the awkwardness. So all in all, agree with your FR. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks man. GFE and phone use are both key to me (the all-important $100/hr customer la).

Added to the occasional cancellation due to her work, I have no more interest in her.
Good to know my experience in line with others.

Happy to share FRs too. Now economy not good, if we still spending on MLs, think everyone will want to make sure every dollar is a dollar well spent. Cheers!
Old 29-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I see it as a tripod of visuals and attitude (general disposition, GFE, attention given etc).

One leg missing and the whole thing collapses.
Old 29-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Wah, 7P really so bad in the looks department? I been wanting to try her but never got the chance, she looks not bad in the pictures. How would you guys rate her against the more pretty ones?
Old 29-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Wah, 7P really so bad in the looks department? I been wanting to try her but never got the chance, she looks not bad in the pictures. How would you guys rate her against the more pretty ones?
Looks are subjective. Perhaps what's telling is that folks keep saying she hardly looks like her photos.
Old 29-10-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
She came at a very turbulent time. But eventually settled out. I was admittedly her regular despite her high prices as she wasn't just good looking. If based on looks, she would probably attract a curious chiongster or 2 for one session that's all. but she was incredibly fun to be with, Very spontaneous and full of joy that's why I returned. Has OG angel vibes Definitely, which I cannot resist to compare due to both having exotic looks.
Yeah she got the "hiao" ah lian vibe about her... even when I see her more recent wechat moment posts she is really fun. For me I think it could also be due to the hotel setting and the upfront payment that affected the session abit. I actually wanted to visit her again to see if the rtm session is better.

Cathy
Old 29-10-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

I only visited 7P once maybe 2 years ago. From what I recall, she was already pre-MILF back then in terms of looks. I wouldn't say she was pretty even then, perhaps decent at best face-wise but not to the extent that I would reject. Her body wasn't the tightest but she had (still has?) B-C cups. Service wise was in line with what has been described so far less the handphone usage.

No idea how she's changed over time, have her looks really deteriorated so quickly?
Old 29-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I see it as a tripod of visuals and attitude (general disposition, GFE, attention given etc).

One leg missing and the whole thing collapses.
Reality is even if blessed with goddess looks / figure if she bo hiu us immediately after the deed or fixated with hp, believe most bros won't RTM regularly, if at all. So long as face not hideous, body not elephant, I reckon the ML will have a steady supply of customers if she CONSISTENT and good attitude plus attentive.

Imo a lot of us remember the likes of Donna, Ai la, Hebe fondly not just because they are gorgeous but coz they give customers UNDIVIDED attention majority of time. They know how to keep us hooked 😁
Old 29-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
It is called meitu or beautycam camera application. Makes a 60 year old look like a very chio 20 year old sty.

This country is famous for suckers paying high price for services that are either cannot make it or failed horribly on the looks department. LOL

Old 29-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Jessica ( https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me. Decided to try this gem out after reading bro johndick FR.

Location: Damn good for foot soldiers. Very accessible with MRT.
For first timer tho, her instructions to her place may be a bit hard to figure out.

Looks and character: she’s definitely not a SYT. But she’s a nice looking and tall lady. More of the 女人味 instead of Xmm. A gentle lady who also tries to initiate conversation. Even cracks some 冷笑话 to break the ice. Very attentive as well, like after bathing, she helps dry off my back and legs.

However, like what she has stated in her ad, she’s definitely not for boobs lover.

Massage is decent as she works in MP before.

Her sensual is slow and sexy. SN, but not with Ah Ma panty, but a sexy G-string which looks very good on her. She will move around and tease for quite a while and it’s like half jerking you but it’s not. Hang in the air kind. Smells nice too. Downside tho is cannot zhut zhut cause very sensitive. Other than that all good.

After deed done, bath pay and leave on the hour mark. No short charge of time and no phone usage.

RTM: Yes! Hello, while every ML trying take out 关刀 to chop us, she’s still charging at $100. Where to find wor!? While she’s not XE, Nat level of sensual, her sensual is definitely a lot better compared to all the current vanilla SYT.

Downside tho, not for SYT lovers and boobs lovers.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 29-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
FR on Jessica ( https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me. Decided to try this gem out after reading bro johndick FR.

Location: Damn good for foot soldiers. Very accessible with MRT.
For first timer tho, her instructions to her place may be a bit hard to figure out.
Glad you find her worth your $$$ bro!.

The location instructions..i confess, I got a bit lost and eventually found it due to dumb luck. Think her instructions is more catered to drivers. RTM people will know got more straightforward route
Old 29-10-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Glad you find her worth your $$$ bro!.

The location instructions..i confess, I got a bit lost and eventually found it due to dumb luck. Think her instructions is more catered to drivers. RTM people will know got more straightforward route
Haha, ya. So glad I’m not the only one! I was so lost when I saw her direction sms. Totally

She had to called me to direct me. Lol Even then her direction is ..........

Heard from her, got people stuck for 20 mins. Lol

And thanks for introducing this gem.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 29-10-2020 at 06:35 PM.
Old 29-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Borders reopening up to welcome PRC ML from early November. The current crop of ladies carrot chopping days are numbered.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Borders reopening up to welcome PRC ML from early November. The current crop of ladies carrot chopping days are numbered.
Think the situation won't improve significantly as it's still quite a hassle to plan a trip here.

Perhaps, a handful more new ladies, but likely nothing more.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Yes and no. Thing is, you need an owner who has pride and bothers to make sure that the photos of his harems are honest and also make sure to leave all good and bad reviews alone. Long time ago, we have a few, wolf, chewyfruit, 727, 8090 etc.

Nowadays more than 90% of photos are inaccurate. Some even have fake videos. If this don't change, people will have to continue to try luck, then scared to reject fake goods because scared blacklisted by ladies 🤦‍♂️ then forum reviews start to have fake okt reviews ... think of it also very sian
Old 29-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, been awhile since I've gone to ML. Last session was with Coco in August lmao. Think this weekend gonna see if I can make appt. Thinking of either Mu Mu or 7P. Have never been to either so just wondering if any bros can suggest who I should text. I have to say I prefer bigger boobs and ass (but I guess they dont really have much ass lah) if that matters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1