The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Cultural Center of the Philippines
I think Communist party of China
Old 13-11-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I think Communist party of China
I should have clarified..yes that's what it means however CCP is actually a common nickname for mainland Chinese in some places.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Food panda
Old 13-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

More stuff

Priorities.

Baby Moses ?

Old 17-11-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Met up with fellow bro Earth today at an unspecified location in metro manila.

He was kind enough to invite me to an orgy with his crew of SYT.

The setup was Earth, me, and 3 SYT...so a 2M 3F orgy which is a nice ratio. The girls were about an hour late while we were waiting and chatting in the car.

The girls looked cute and perky on arrival though.

However, traffic was a mess and it took us quite awhile to make our way to the motel. The girls complaining that they were hungry so we did a quick drive thru at McDo first then got stuck in traffic a bit.

When we got to the motel the girls ate their chicken and we got down to business.

I came prepared and brought a JAV style schoolgirl costume, a g-string, and 2 two pairs of thigh socks. I had an additional cheerleader costume too but unfortunately I gave it to a girl I was with last week. I try to have a stock of cosplay items on hand.

Earth brought vibrators which the girls all had fun playing with in between rounds with us. There was always an odd girl out and that girl was usually shooting video for us or playing with one of the vibrators.

The girls all had a turn trying on the costume. All 3 looked good in it just like sailor moon. It was fun to fuck a girl from behind in this costume.

The quality of the clips I screenshot varies and was not great because the lighting was dim and we were using different phones. I kind of regret not bringing my gopro because it is more seamless and a bit better at low light shots.

Girls posing and each trying on costume. The girl not wearing the costume had an amazing hip:waist ratio for a filipina...very sexy. It's kind of hard to tell from the screenshots but her tits were perky, she had a very tiny waist, and her ass was amazing like a latina. I would buy a pair of yoga pants just for her and she was the star of this event sex wise.

The leader (Magdalena) posing in the outfit while Earth and I take turns plowing her friends in the background:

Tag team action:

Earth getting oral service by all 3 SYT at the same time while I check how wet each pussy is and doing doggy style on the wettest.

Me giving sailor moon Magdalena a big dripping load. She actually did her own selfie first with my load which was pretty cute before I asked to take a photo in the CR.

This was a nice fun orgy. I was a bit fatigued from a late night out the day before so I didn't have quite the optimal stamina this time for 3 girls like I thought I would. Thanks to bro Earth for arranging with his SYT crew and inviting me along.

I had a nice long chat with Earth because we were stuck in traffic quite a bit. He's a relaxed, interesting, and a good guy to hang out with for sure.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 17-11-2020 at 08:28 PM.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Glad some people are having sex hahah, i spoke to earth in past he too much baller for me giving his girls 4k whereas im a cheap charlie 2k max
I think it really depends on the situation and the level of girls at hand.

When you overpay for bad quality then it is just bad. When you pay according to the level of quality/service then it is ok. If you can get a discount or freebie..even better.

In any case this orgy was a good value esp considering the age and enthusiasm. Not anywhere close to 4k per girl per guy lol.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pinoys are easy to bargain, even if Earth normally gave 4k each girl, it would be foolish to pay 4K x 3girl x 2 guys = 24k or 12k each, as the girls are doing 1/3 of the work if they fucking 1 guy at a time.
Haha, once again let me say it was nowhere NEAR 12k each guy. Not even in that ballpark. These are girls he knows and are part of his regular rotation. I'll let Earth say more if he wants about that. Like I said this is his SYT crew he's cultivated and has a bit of a special arrangement with them at this point.

Quote:
( im not gay so fucking in a room with some fat old guy in the room also would just creep me out)
Not casting aspersions but I find this quote to be a bit strange..wouldn't caring too much about how another man looks while fucking in the same room actually be sort of gay?

Quite frankly I don't care if it's Darth Vader, a walrus-man, or a guy in full clown makeup next to me fucking as long as i'm getting pussy.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Met up with fellow bro Earth today at an unspecified location in metro manila.

He was kind enough to invite me to an orgy with his crew of SYT.

The setup was Earth, me, and 3 SYT...so a 2M 3F orgy.
It’s another nice session with the girls and Bro modusoperandi, the uniform he bought was well liked by the girls.
Magd immediately took it and change into the sailor suit, it’s fit well on her slim body. Magd again squirt but she is still too shy to let me see her squirting. She will use the bed cover to cover up and play with the vibrator. I like to insert my dick into her pussy when she’s on the vibrator, enjoy and feel the tension and movement of her pussy. Magd is a tiktok fans, always videoing. Glad she took the Cum shot on her body by Bro modusoperandi.

The second girl, petite, was fun too. She accommodating except for anal.
The 3rd girl, nice body, moan like there is no tomorrow, but she rejected anal this round as I think she really had enough of it from my previous session.

The room have a jacuzzi tub but we didn’t utilize it. I had tried it in the jacuzzi previously but doesn’t like the feel of penis inside the pussy while inside it.

Unfortunately the room tv doesn’t play adult movie. SOGO hotel is my fav choice as there are two adult channels and mirror on 3 side and top of the bed and different theme rooms. I had experience the Gym room, with a bench press. Another room with a swing. It’s so much fun.

What’s abt orgy is that the girls must be fun, and your partner.
Bro modusoperandi was filming when the 3 girls was serving me, then he did the second girl in doggy style, I stopped her from licking my nipple and requested her to suck my dick while Bro was pumping her from behind.

I am glad the girls had fun too, singing, tiktoking, playing with the vibrators and enjoyed the uniform.

3 of them are 18 yo, . This time I didn’t ask them to lick each other nipple, actually I got informed them that, I want to see them lick each other pussy in the next session. Also for next session, I now know where to unload my cum, on Magd face, so that she can take photo it. 😀😀😀 or the second girl CIM.

Thank you again to Bro modusoperandi, we shared our experiences on many part of the world. Will be looking forward to our future session again.

We had a few clips taken during this sessions too.

Last edited by earth; 18-11-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post

Thank you again to Bro modusoperandi, we shared our experiences on many part of the world. Will be looking forward to our future session again.
Happy girl, most important ...

Hopefully Philippines loosen up more to allow inter City public transport. Driving 300 plus km - 5 to 6 hours - is no fun
Old 18-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I find mens body quite ugly, i can tolerate seeing a lean young body, but a old fat man, that would really make me feel uncomfortable, i easily get distracted. I remember going to a swingers party and this man invited me to fuck his hot wife, which has happened a few times, but this time he was stroking my legs and chest and got to the stage of cupping my balls when his wife was bj me. That was as far as I was comfortable and this was only cuz the wife was hot.
Well, a man petting you like a prized race horse while you mount his wife would definitely make anyone uncomfortable. I think guys who like to see their wife fuck others have cuckold tendencies and some might be in the closet as well. My theory is that many cuckold types are in the closet gays.

Quote:
Anway this is besides the point, happy to see that there are others getting sex, as i have been feeling like the proverbial one hand clapping in the vietnam thread
Of course, it's nice to see your pics too. Makes me want to go to Vietnam asap. I haven't been there since 2015.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
It’s another nice session with the girls and Bro modusoperandi, the uniform he bought was well liked by the girls.
Magd immediately took it and change into the sailor suit, it’s fit well on her slim body. Magd again squirt but she is still too shy to let me see her squirting.
I forgot to mention the squirting. She really is a legitimate squirter and soaked one side of the bed with her juice. Amazing.

During that time one of the the girls occupied me at the time so I didn't get to see her orgasm.

Magda was also cheerleading saying "Go girls!" while they were getting fucked hard. That was a big turn on.

Quote:
What’s abt orgy is that the girls must be fun, and your partner.
Bro modusoperandi was filming when the 3 girls was serving me, then he did the second girl in doggy style, I stopped her from licking my nipple and requested her to suck my dick while Bro was pumping her from behind.
She was soaking wet when I played with her pussy a bit when she was doing the oral. I think that girl really likes getting double teamed.

Quote:
Definitely. Thank you too it was your crew and it was a great time. Only thing I would have done differently is better lighting and bring my gopro next time haha. I have filmed lots of video footage and it is almost always better to have at least one static cam setup during a session in a fixed position overlooking the action and then later edit the videos. Then during the action you can shoot with phones etc.. too but later you can edit everything into one big seamless video and overlay with music, effects, and anything else you want haha.
Old 18-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I forgot to mention the squirting. She really is a legitimate squirter and soaked one side of the bed with her juice. Amazing.
no penalty at the hotel ? funny, the times it happened in drive in, no questions when leaving, and on my next visit, still they recognised me but no questions.

other places, they demand 500 or 1000 !! as if they don't laundry the sheets otherwise
Old 18-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
no penalty at the hotel ? funny, the times it happened in drive in, no questions when leaving, and on my next visit, still they recognised me but no questions.

other places, they demand 500 or 1000 !! as if they don't laundry the sheets otherwise
Nah, no problem. Pussy squirting looks like clear vaginal fluid anyways.

From my experiences you can do almost anything include shoot a long rope of cum over motel/hotel bed sheets. As long as you fold it down and arrange it nice and neat to cover up the stain before you leave. Everything is A-ok.

The only thing motels or hotels freak out over is period stains or cigarette burns. To remove period stains just use a bit of conditioner and water and it is done.
Old 18-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nah, no problem. Pussy squirting looks like clear vaginal fluid anyways.

From my experiences you can do almost anything include shoot a long rope of cum over motel/hotel bed sheets. As long as you fold it down and arrange it nice and neat to cover up the stain before you leave. Everything is A-ok.

The only thing motels or hotels freak out over is period stains or cigarette burns. To remove period stains just use a bit of conditioner and water and it is done.
I carry talcum powder, for the same purpose so far, that has worked as well..

No wonder they say "don't use an UV light on a motel bed .. " so many aborted babies there
Old 18-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nah, no problem. Pussy squirting looks like clear

Our previous trip, the second girl, did anal and have blood strain in the bedsheet, paid 500 peso penalty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1