The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks bro leaseoflife
) get gals, cheap tradition massage. in BKK ( price range hotel SG40 or less )
So you want girl or massage or both? Question not clear. If just gals, please read thru thread. Cheap massage with no specials. Aplenty. Sukhv 22, 23 all got. In fact, plenty lah. sori I did not make myself clear , I only go for clean traditional Thai massage
3) to book Ago go bar girl must we pay the okt
Not OKT. Mamasan. Depending on AGG, avg BF is 600bht. This is not inclusive of boom boom or the LDs and drinks whats BF and LDS

4) must we pay the hotel for bringing the girl back for over night.
Depends if the hotel is guest-friendly. If it is, then no need to pay. Else, joiner in BKK is 600bht avg. So, make sure you book one with no-joiner fee.

wonder I got conned .......
Don't think you got con, but then again.....
thanks bro ,,....... cheers........

Old 06-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
whats BF and LDS

LDs is ladies drinks. Every puying in AGG has a quota to meet in terms of how many drinks they can get customers to buy them. This is usually more expensive than your own drink, even though there are the same drink.

For more info, go google. There are many webbie with info. Else, PM some bros here, and ask them bring you around. Of course, you need to pay for the "lesson/excursion". Buy them dinner, buy them drinks.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i was at bkk this week and was trying to seek out new stuff instead of the usual nana, in the end had no luck. however, i heard from some people about poisedon, anyone has info on this?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
i was at bkk this week and was trying to seek out new stuff instead of the usual nana, in the end had no luck. however, i heard from some people about poisedon, anyone has info on this?
You do not know Poseidon in Bangkok :confused. Poseidon is an icon among the soapy massage parlours. if you got money and wanna try it then go to 209 Ratchadapisek Road. Or use the MRTA to Sutthisan, take exit 4 , look for a 10 level building that is on the main road that has huge Godness of the Sea figures next to the main entrance. Or call their number +66026938222.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Btw anyone heard/visited The Bank Club?

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 06-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
however, i heard from some people about poisedon, anyone has info on this?
(Over-rated) soapy massage place along Ratchada. Been there for a long time, nothing new about it. Think it's just before soi 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bonk.003 View Post
Btw anyone heard/visited The Bank Club?
G-club along sukhumvit road w/ quite a number of foreigner patrons. It's an ok place if you're into that kind of thing, but I'd personally prefer Resort. Supposedly for enough money things can be rowdier than at other G-clubs.

Interpretations may vary.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You do not know Poseidon in Bangkok :confused. Poseidon is an icon among the soapy massage parlours. if you got money and wanna try it then go to 209 Ratchadapisek Road. Or use the MRTA to Sutthisan, take exit 4 , look for a 10 level building that is on the main road that has huge Godness of the Sea figures next to the main entrance. Or call their number +66026938222.
If anyone went to Poseidon and done it and complained about the not so good service by so so looking girls, then, you know that that place lives on because of its iconic status and because of the boss . You may get so so service there. My above comments are not recommendations for Poseidon. As ChaYen said , many of these soapies are over rated. BUYERS BE BEWARE.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If anyone went to Poseidon and done it and complained about the not so good service by so so looking girls, then, you know that that place lives on because of its iconic status and because of the boss . You may get so so service there. My above comments are not recommendations for Poseidon. As ChaYen said , many of these soapies are over rated. BUYERS BE BEWARE.
not really la.... my last visits, with a friends were pretty good, the service not that bad, tried gal 232 and 242......... last month...

lower the expectations and your wouldn't be disappointed.......
Old 06-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro leaseoflife, thanks for all your advises & clearing my doubts, ya I got to pay 500bt for BF , thanks again .... enjoy all your trips bro ............
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Bro you must be in a very good mood, the big statue in the front building is actually Poseidon himself, the God of the Sea in Greek.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro you must be in a very good mood, the big statue in the front building is actually Poseidon himself, the God of the Sea in Greek.

U also good mood to attach the pic.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U also good mood to attach the pic.
So finally you had landed in BKK is it...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 07-11-2010, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So finally you had landed in BKK is it...
Yes landed in BKK, busy drinking for past few nights. Just woke up by a puying. Nbzzzz, they no need to sleep, I need to sleep. Now cannot sleep, wide awake.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just woke up by a puying. Nbzzzz, they no need to sleep, I need to sleep. Now cannot sleep, wide awake.
Then.............make love to puying, lol .
Old 07-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
not really la.... my last visits,..... were pretty good, the service not that bad, tried gal 232 and 242......... last month...
You all over Thailand in your powerful pick up puying sport car.

Last edited by Yokosi; 07-11-2010 at 06:07 AM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1