The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Awesome FR.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrate79 View Post
Awesome FR.
awaiting for urs too.. if you had gone down to BS (bodhi Sauna)..
Old 11-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

thunderstorms CAT 1 lighting risk in Shai..
Old 12-07-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, will be there next week.....staying near Weifang Road.. Any recommendations bro? Gam xia gam xia.....
Old 12-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
birthz777z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in shanghai today? I'm at ,xi zhang nan road's hanting. Probably can explore or watch world cup together?

Btw, where is 好地方?

Cheers

Last edited by birthz777z; 12-07-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to this one last week. I found it pretty good value for money. Located at 延安西路3190号 building next to 金钱豹。On the 5 floor,charge only 680 if you go before 6pm and after 6pm only 780. One an half hour 水磨 unlimited shot,if you can. I tried twice, one with pretty young girl with sizeable tits, the other one more mature and experience. One shot before all those standard 水磨,after SOP,another one.

Place is easy to find and condition still pretty good. One good thing about it is you do not need to change close in a the public with other guy, they bring you to a room to change. Follow by selection of girls in a platform. They have picture if you join their QQ group, provided you know Chinese as everything in Chinese.

Their QQ group number is 303282845, for those who dont have a QQ account you can sms or call one of their manager 何林,13482621695

Nowaday it is not easy to find anywhere charge 680 for 1.5 hours service with unlimited shot. Two girls that I tried both are good service, no complain for multiple shots and did everything they did on the water bed.

Hope you guy has another choice to visit if you in Puxi area near Hongqiao.

i got another contact which is near 七宝, not tried yet but girls look young most in their teens. May tried out next time if time allows.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkistorange View Post
hi bros, will be there next week.....staying near Weifang Road.. Any recommendations bro? Gam xia gam xia.....
Weifang Lu and Laoshan Lu got alot of Massage Joints.........
Old 15-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Weifang Lu and Laoshan Lu got alot of Massage Joints.........
thats ur home ground.. what are the rates? good selection?
Old 15-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
thats ur home ground.. what are the rates? good selection?
Bro u see me too up liao lah, me looooooooong time no go MP, Sauna, KTV etc. liao lah! Mostly MILF.....but I guess these are the better compared to SYTs which usually are low on service standards!

Aiyo those joints once goes in must go for the lowest rates on the table because regardless of what package u choose, I think all sama sama, touch touch here, touch touch there, piano abit here and there (of course some can massage well), then ask u to pay a couple of hundreds for a HJ which probably should already be inclusive in the package payable at the counter, and get it over with fast fast, whahahaha. Usually I asked for a therapist who can massage well which is what I go MP for.

Anyway I everyday walk past while going to work but neber go in anymore, so dun know the current rates!
Old 15-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro u see me too up liao lah, me looooooooong time no go MP, Sauna, KTV etc. liao lah! Mostly MILF.....but I guess these are the better compared to SYTs which usually are low on service standards!

Aiyo those joints once goes in must go for the lowest rates on the table because regardless of what package u choose, I think all sama sama, touch touch here, touch touch there, piano abit here and there (of course some can massage well), then ask u to pay a couple of hundreds for a HJ which probably should already be inclusive in the package payable at the counter, and get it over with fast fast, whahahaha. Usually I asked for a therapist who can massage well which is what I go MP for.

Anyway I everyday walk past while going to work but neber go in anymore, so dun know the current rates!
thx for your reply.. me too.. I roam a few regular sauna and massage joints in puxi.. range from 680 to 880 or max 900 @ bodhi.. tink the cheapest F joint I encounter s 340rmb per shot, where my regular MILF works there.. pain looks, big boobs & porcelain skin, trimmed pubic hair.. notice this forum nobody shares freelance mm contacts.. if have also not for sharing..

most newbies / samsters here just ask for lobang address and rates.. wonder where all the laojiao samsters went??..
Old 15-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
notice this forum nobody shares freelance mm contacts.. if have also not for sharing..

most newbies / samsters here just ask for lobang address and rates.. wonder where all the laojiao samsters went??..
I guess FL MMs only reserved for private consumption!

Nowadays I only stick to one or two joints with my regular therapists to enjoy good massage with a reasonable price tag, dun want to take risk and pay a bomb for lousy piano services. I even sign up as member with a norminal discount for each visit, also support support my frend(s) lah!

Bro, have u been to any KTVs lately???

I think many Bros rtn back to Sinkie land already!
Old 15-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Supporting ebonkie thread!

I am one of those that returned to sinking land le...

Onlyhuman
Old 15-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I guess FL MMs only reserved for private consumption!

Nowadays I only stick to one or two joints with my regular therapists to enjoy good massage with a reasonable price tag, dun want to take risk and pay a bomb for lousy piano services. I even sign up as member with a norminal discount for each visit, also support support my frend(s) lah!

Bro, have u been to any KTVs lately???

I think many Bros rtn back to Sinkie land already!
no KTV gathering for a long time liao.. think the last major event was wiz big bro putongren & shenge.. after that event.. had a couple of small gatherings.. some of the regular ktv managers shifted to other venues.. some junior ones took over.. they still sms me on weekly basis to patron their premises.. heard from them, now more daring stunts.. strip-tease plus BBBJ private session inside room..
Old 15-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no KTV gathering for a long time liao.. think the last major event was wiz big bro putongren & shenge.. after that event.. had a couple of small gatherings.. some of the regular ktv managers shifted to other venues.. some junior ones took over.. they still sms me on weekly basis to patron their premises.. heard from them, now more daring stunts.. strip-tease plus BBBJ private session inside room..
Dear Bro ebonkie,

At my age now, I have gone into retirement back to our homeland.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 15-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear Bro ebonkie,

At my age now, I have gone into retirement back to our homeland.
大叔:You finally appeared liao!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1