The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post

pick up the phone n call laa Tel 67446402
Ha.. Ok la... I just begin lazy.. Though if someone drop by, can update
Old 29-05-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Ha.. Ok la... I just begin lazy.. Though if someone drop by, can update
She is producing strawberry jam so you have to wait till the weekend
Old 30-05-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 69
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is producing strawberry jam so you have to wait till the weekend
just heard dat jin jin is cancelling card ... hoped its not true ... haiz another gem that is leaving our shore
Old 30-05-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post

just heard dat jin jin is cancelling card ... hoped its not true ... haiz another gem that is leaving our shore
Fuck! !!! Please be not true.. I plan to visit her this weekend
Old 30-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's really bad news...
Old 30-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster (Premium)

keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Fuck! !!! Please be not true.. I plan to visit her this weekend
she is leaving next month .... haiz and its confirmed

sad and double sad
Old 30-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

sad and double sad
So that means this week not working? Hope to catch up with her
Old 30-05-2013, 11:57 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Very sad, another angpai leaving. Is time to rtf
Old 30-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sad and double sad
bro, d u know roughly when she is leaving and will she return to work for a few more days before she leaves in june?
Old 30-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

sad and double sad
Sad sad sad. Damn it, all the good ones are leaving.
Old 30-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
bro, d u know roughly when she is leaving and will she return to work for a few more days before she leaves in june?
I'm contemplating whether or not to attempt one last rtf, in case it makes me miss her even more when she's gone.
Old 30-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
card already cancelled leaving on 8 june ... if still got chance i will rtf many many first haizzzzz
Old 30-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
card already cancelled leaving on 8 june ... if still got chance i will rtf many many first haizzzzz
A bit sudden huh. Anything happened?
Old 30-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
A bit sudden huh. Anything happened?
corrections i heard from her that shes cancelling card and leaving on 8 hoped someone can changed her mind bah ....

those bro who kc her try yr best to make her stay hahaha
Old 30-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

corrections i heard from her that shes cancelling card and leaving on 8 hoped someone can changed her mind bah ....

those bro who kc her try yr best to make her stay hahaha
So, no chance to get her then..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1