The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Happy snake year to you too.

I think you made a mistake. Bkk has many better places compare to Cnx, follow by the infamous farang heaven, Patts. Cnx is kind of laid back place, with lil activities for whoring wise.
Omg! How abt the Agogo bar? I'm sick of Bkk cos there's little GFE. Is it better in terms of look and GFE in CNX?
Old 10-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You station in CNX? Where can I sian SYT in CNX? Any good info?
You no need to sian some more lah, already sian until stay in mountain leaw
Old 10-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Omg! How abt the Agogo bar? I'm sick of Bkk cos there's little GFE. Is it better in terms of look and GFE in CNX?
Go go bar here are limited. Unlike Bkk. But it's cheap. Not really better in terms of look, unless it's high season. Otherwise depends on one's luck, not to forget GFE too. If you looking for a FJ, go to Sayuri. If for companion wise go to KTV.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:

I think you made a mistake. Bkk has many better places compare to Cnx, follow by the infamous farang heaven, Patts. Cnx is kind of laid back place, with lil activities for whoring wise.
Wrong time wrong place, about 30 years too late.
More than 30 years ago the northern region from Chiangmai up to the border towns of Maesai were supplying girls to the brothels in the rest of LOS and overseas. There was even a chicken training farm in Payao where auctions would be held where the agents of OKTs would bid for the new girls. These girls will then be trained in the training farm on how to provide good sex and service to the clients before being delivered to the farms. We often hear from old timers the service levels of the WLs at that time all sibeh tokgong. The WLs of now totally no fight with those of yesteryears.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
More than 30 years ago the northern region from Chiangmai up to the border towns of Maesai were supplying girls to the brothels in the rest of LOS and overseas.
No point talking about "last time". In hokkien, they will say, "last time police wore bermudas running around with patron". Always think of the past, how many many many gers, how cheap cheap cheap they were, end of the day still the past. We live in present so just enjoy what u have now then life will be simple and enjoyable.

Whether gers of the past were better than present, u still have bonk. So dun bother so much about yester years.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Go go bar here are limited. Unlike Bkk. But it's cheap. Not really better in terms of look, unless it's high season. Otherwise depends on one's luck, not to forget GFE too. If you looking for a FJ, go to Sayuri. If for companion wise go to KTV.
Thank you for the info. Maybe I should just try Chiangmai once. Different folk, different stroke. I may just like it there.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
You no need to sian some more lah, already sian until stay in mountain leaw
Stay in mountain sian, boh kang tao that's why need places where to sian girls in CNX. Since you know share share la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Wrong time wrong place, about 30 years too late.
30 years ago I was not born yet.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Stay in mountain sian, boh kang tao that's why need places where to sian girls in CNX. Since you know share share la.
Few years ago came cnx holiday, stayed in hotel sianed the PR mgr......married now with 2 kids. Don't dare to go sianing around, but sure if anyone who sian properly can sian anywhere lah........opss not for 1 night stand type

Last edited by sinjktcnx; 11-02-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Few years ago came cnx holiday, stayed in hotel sianed the PR mgr......married now with 2 kids, bought a house in bkk 4 condo in cnx & live happily ever after
You or her? if both of you, nice love story na. Enough to get Nonteerak run down from mountain
Old 11-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You or her? if both of you, nice love story na. Enough to get Nonteerak run down from mountain
both happy, most of time can hear laugher at home especially kids very playful.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Few years ago came cnx holiday, stayed in hotel sianed the PR mgr......married now with 2 kids. Don't dare to go sianing around, but sure if anyone who sian properly can sian anywhere lah........opss not for 1 night stand type
So heng ar. Of course, we are better alot than the average thai guys.
Your pocket must be very very deep to own several properties in Thailand.

Quote:
Enough to get Nonteerak run down from mountain
Pii I'm still searching for the right one. see got sinjtkcnx luck or not, can married with a hotel Pr manager.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
see got sinjtkcnx luck or not, can married with a hotel Pr manager.
You don't say, my gps also fail me. Unlike sinjtcnx who's blessed with family (with baan in few places), I only got hotel bills/receipts to show
Old 12-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
So heng ar. Of course, we are better alot than the average thai guys.
Your pocket must be very very deep to own several properties in Thailand.
Quote:
You don't say, my gps also fail me. Unlike sinjtcnx who's blessed with family (with baan in few places), I only got hotel bills/receipts to show
pocket not deep na, cannot afford to buy in sillypore so buy shoebox condo for rental income only, later old leaw can still have agogo beer money na.

Actually small condo foreigner can buy and not like sillypore so many rules, my first condo was suppose to be like hotel in cnx so no need to pay hotel especially songkran period expensive and full.....later price when up and also find is easy to rent out with slightly lower than market rental so slowly get few more......hope old leaw can have some beer money.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
pocket not deep na, cannot afford to buy in sillypore so buy shoebox condo for rental income only
so no need to pay hotel especially songkran period expensive and full.....
Pocket not deep, still can buy condo and rent it out.
I myself can't afford a apartment. Your fortune really tok kong.

Songkran not so bad, still have many places with vacant rooms, unlike year end.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pocket not deep, still can buy condo and rent it out.
I myself can't afford a apartment. Your fortune really tok kong.

Songkran not so bad, still have many places with vacant rooms, unlike year end.
first condo bought few years back about 1.2 million baht 45 sqm, now about 2 million baht if take bank loan monthly about 10,000+ baht for 10 years.....cheaper than rental na......and sure cheaper than paying hotel bill cos I stay cnx about 60 days in a year. (If 2000 baht a night for 2 rooms x 60 nights will be 120,000 leaw)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1