The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Haha....... so many happenings.... but the rumours are not correct.

It is not that straight forward. That's why I said it is not obvious.

Nato boy knows what is wrong. I juz PM him.
Rumours inside the room....many satisfy customer.....n once satisfy......outside the room and the house....the girl kanna satisfy by customers shopping,dinner,supper,clubbing n with one of her honey happy hour in the car at labrador park car park ard one mth ago from 1-230AM,so exciting n comfortable hush hush in the car,both left satisfed.......why nobody knows.......
Old 27-06-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
If a certain mistress was exposed during CSI and can show connection that the certain mistress was found to be illegal, would that cause the house to be on the hit list?
Bro, as I said, the devil is in the details. There are many deviations.
It is not a simple go-no go type of case.
The "mistress" as you mentioned carries many definitions as I mentioned in my reply to your PM.

Make reference to previous similar cases and you will see the answer.

Generally, such cases are not that transparent and they need to close the loop.

I will reply to your PM.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, as I said, the devil is in the details. There are many deviations.
It is not a simple go-no go type of case.
The "mistress" as you mentioned carries many definitions as I mentioned in my reply to your PM.

Make reference to previous similar cases and you will see the answer.

Generally, such cases are not that transparent and they need to close the loop.

I will reply to your PM.
So in a nutshell if provide the loop to close it, then it will be closed isn't it?
A PI can easily get those details.
Old 27-06-2013, 03:41 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
So in a nutshell if provide the loop to close it, then it will be closed isn't it?
Why suddenly so messy huh.....girls give pattern n go out with so many customers....happening outside the house off working hours....after happening inside the room skin rub skin no cover......why nobody knows leh ???......

And this misterous PRC....in the house.....why nobody knows leh???.....why huh....
Old 27-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Rumours inside the room....many satisfy customer.....n once satisfy......outside the room and the house....the girl kanna satisfy by customers shopping,dinner,supper,clubbing n with one of her honey happy hour in the car at labrador park car park ard one mth ago from 1-230AM,so exciting n comfortable hush hush in the car,both left satisfed.......why nobody knows.......
Quote:
Generally, AV will not take punitive action against the parties concerned based on feedbacks or rumours from brothel visitors.
It does not mean that the majority wins. Everyone has a hidden agenda.

We must understand that the only arbitration channel in such cases involving GL brothels is only the AV unit and not the courts.

AV will not invite all parties concerned to convene an inquiry into such cases.
So there will be no fair trial, no legal representations, etc.

As such, AV will conduct their own interviews to close the loop.
Unless the OKT or WL concerned admit to the allegations, AV will give them the benefit of doubt unless there is a pressing need to act otherwise.

AV will not deploy manpower to further investigate or pursue the matter.
The parties concerned will normally be reminded to observe the rules strictly.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro NATO, did the 10 bangla sponsored by bronzegod queue to pile the sweet hole... Hehehehe
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro NATO, did the 10 bangla sponsored by bronzegod queue to pile the sweet hole... Hehehehe
She still on Code Red and was out yesterday so now chance yet to get 10 bangla to plug the hole yet.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
She still on Code Red and was out yesterday so now chance yet to get 10 bangla to plug the hole yet.
Still dare to hang out with customer....after so many news...wa.....never say die attitude....no choice la...some people just taste pussy forget own name one like to hang out with her.....chicken wind la.....think by bootlicking her she will be special only to u....if capable give money let her go back la...no money still want act hero.....see how she run away with yr money then....we singapore got many unrealistic clown........
Old 02-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still dare to hang out with customer....after so many news...wa.....never say die attitude....no choice la...some people just taste pussy forget own name one like to hang out with her.....chicken wind la.....think by bootlicking her she will be special only to u....if capable give money let her go back la...no money still want act hero.....see how she run away with yr money then....we singapore got many unrealistic clown........
You still sore with Sweet huh?
Old 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe naka has a sweet - sour after taste lol... Not sore is sour
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. Bro, I've asked my friend to gather 10 deserving banglas from his construction company. Will send them out over the next few weeks to have fun with some syt ang pais.

It seems this latest reward scheme has increased productivity levels at various worksites under my friend. His worksite supervisors have reported back that surprising no one take mc today as all want to win this $150 trip to bang PRC mei mei.
The prize package comes with a local guide for the duration of the trip to GL, taxi fare up and down plus a serving of nasi briyani after the bonk at a nearby indian coffeeshop.

Jai Ho!
Old 02-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
very sweet.....someone tooth pain,not me la.......i like to enjoy her sweetness......
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe naka has a sweet - sour after taste lol... Not sore is sour
hmmm....long time no try sweet...should visit this weekend....taste the sweetness.....yummy....
Old 02-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm....long time no try sweet...should visit this weekend....taste the sweetness.....yummy....
First blood of the month to Naka?
:0
Old 03-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Naka are u inside wid sweet??? She working lol hosey I can hear her screaming bu yao Ni Hao huai...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1