The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 27-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

how come never see indo at the cross road...night and day also no have..i think is lorong 14.
Old 27-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

I guessed there is a sweep there which explains the missing ladies at L16 but they usually reappear after the sweep so you just gotta hang ard a bit . The Bro earlier was rite, the thai LB usually at along L16 and now spill over to L18 after Guillemerd Rd turn off.

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 28-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ericsamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Lately did a walk along lorong 16. Stock is quite good, best since I started roaming this street few years ago when I started work in SG. The whole street now has about 3 groups of LBs, altogether about 25 of them.

Each group has got at least 2 pretty-fair-slim LBs. I picked one at the alley close to geyland road. Her name is Min. Face is sweet GND type and skin is on the fair side with very light tan. Body is curvy (not thin not fat) with nice C boobs spilling out her tight dress. Her status is Pre-op, average size cock, can erect, can cum. Anal is very tight.

Personality quite gentle and sweet but initiative. Best part about her is when she hold my wrist and pin me down on the bed while she uses her tongue to ravage my body. Her licking is strong and damn good, aiming at my weakest points so that I squirm in pleasure and moan her name. "arh... Min arhhh... Miiiiin..." Then she will look at my moaning face and giggle at me, making me feel like being taken advantage of. I like this fun!

She likes to be on the top position whether you are fucking her or being fucked by her. She will hold your hands and pin you down on the bed making you spread-eagle and feel like being raped. Other details include BBBJ, Frenching, CIM (both directions possible).

Damage: $60 per 2 shots + $15 hotel hour
RTF is definite for me!
bro may i ask how come it's $60 per "2 shots"?
every time i ask i'm usually quoted $40-50 for 30-45 min only
Old 29-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
Two shoots got discount mah...
Old 30-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsamster View Post
If the asking price is $30 or $40 for one shot, they will most probably quote $60 for 2 shots. I am not sure about $50 because I will immediately turn down. There are however some who quote $50 including room especially those standing near at the Westerhout junction.
Old 31-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Geylang thread LB info

Was there few days back to check out the stock. A lot of Thai LBs. Local just a few. Tried 1 Thai LB name something like Judia or Judy.. Anyway, she is a Pre-Op, size around 6 inches. Tool functional and can cum. That's what she said. However, my money was stolen when I went to pee. As I had quite a few beer, it took a longer time to finish my pee. So I believed during this time, she took the chance to look at my wallet. I lost $50 or $60. I realised it when I wanted to pay her. But without evidence, I just kept quiet. So all bro please be very careful when you engaged the Thai LBs in Lor 16.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StartingRumours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Two shoots got discount mah...
never knew that
Old 03-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
If the asking price is $30 or $40 for one shot, they will most probably quote $60 for 2 shots. I am not sure about $50 because I will immediately turn down. There are however some who quote $50 including room especially those standing near at the Westerhout junction.
But bro, what's the time limit for 2 shots? Wouldn't be useful if it's still 30min only. Barely enough for me do shoot 1 load.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LMNOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L14 anywhere to have a look, like Coffee Shop or best to go for a walk?
Thanks bro, in SG in October
Old 06-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. im abit new to this scene so i hope i can get some help here! just got some questions i hope i can get some answers to

-firstly, how should i approach the girls for example at lor16, near the coffeeshop where the thai girls are, there's always so many people around and staring (some are their pimps?) so it can be intimidating for a newbie like me.
-then, how do i check their different prices for the different service? to my knowledge, if i want them to fuck me, its more expensive right?
-can anybody tell me how do i find out if she has a dick? like for the thais that dont speak english, if i dont know how to ask if they have a dick, i dont want to end up with a post-op which is not what im looking for
-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be bottom, so yeah.
-and then, how do i find out how big her dick is? i don't want her dick to be too big.
-then finally, how do i find out if she is shaved/waxed? i like to suck too but dont like getting hair in my face.
-and if possible, is there anyway to find out if they're circumcised?

i know im asking alot of stuff, just trying my luck. would really appreciate any kind help given. thank you!!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
Hi bros. im abit new to this scene so i hope i can get some help here! just got some questions i hope i can get some answers to

-firstly, how should i approach the girls for example at lor16, near the coffeeshop where the thai girls are, there's always so many people around and staring (some are their pimps?) so it can be intimidating for a newbie like me.
-then, how do i check their different prices for the different service? to my knowledge, if i want them to fuck me, its more expensive right?
-can anybody tell me how do i find out if she has a dick? like for the thais that dont speak english, if i dont know how to ask if they have a dick, i dont want to end up with a post-op which is not what im looking for
-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be 8bottom, so yeah.
-and then, how do i find out how big her dick is? i don't want her dick to be too big.
-then finally, how do i find out if she is shaved/waxed? i like to suck too but dont like getting hair in my face.

i know im asking alot of stuff, just trying my luck. would really appreciate any kind help given. thank you!!
You must be crazy.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be 8bottom, so yeah.

You must be crazy.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
insearchof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

-after finding out if they have a dick, how do i find out if its 'operational'? i like to be bottom, so yeah.

good questions!
well, just ask them to whoop it out so u can touch/feel/suck/lick n then tell her whether ok or not lor, like going to market
Old 10-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

while we are on this, i do find some LBs' attitudes irritating. i'm ok with either pre-op or post-op but in general would ask beforehand to clarify. most of the time, the LB would politely and clearly respond. some, however, either evade my question or throw answers like "what do you think?!" and then straight up ignore me.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof View Post
good questions!
well, just ask them to whoop it out so u can touch/feel/suck/lick n then tell her whether ok or not lor, like going to market
i like your style. might try it tonight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1