The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wylodyka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Here are some of the clubs that are good for picking up girls.

Remember - Service is lucky draw and doesn't depend on how much you give. You will be frequently quoted at 100USD for most girls.

1. JJ (4th Floor) aka Diamond Entertainment
All cab drivers know this place. It opens up until 3:30am or 4:00pm. Fashion shows run twice a night, 11pm and 2:30am. Entrance is 4000 kyats. If want KTV, then better open a black label at 60000 kyats. Whole night free + Fruit Plate + 4 free entrance + some mixers. FL girls ranges from 30000 to 60000 and models will ask 80000 to 100000. Some lucky guys will be quoted 150USD. Models arrive around 10:30ish. So make sure you hang around until 11:30 to see every girl before making your move.

2. Asia Entertainment
Same as JJ. A bit more expensive. In the same compound as JJ. Mainly chinese hang out. Girls will ask around 100000. Black label is 70000 with 4 free entrance. They also have gay hookers if you are interested. Don't know how much.

3. Pioneer Music Lounge
Night Club. No model show. Girls will ask 40000 to 100000. Black Label here is 85000 with some mixers and a snack with 4 free entrance.

4. Park Royal
Expensive. Not worth it. Less locals though. Most girls there will work at JJ or Pioneer on weekdays and will ask for less there. 100000 for a bottle. They make it a point to change girls every month or so if i'm not mistaken. :P

5. V6 aka BME
Girls will ask around 60000. Quality is average, but service is better than others in my opinion. ~75000 for a blk label.

Before anything, get a table if you haven't got one yet (tip if needed to get one). It can be difficult to get a table in pioneer on weekends.

Don't tip more than 1000, but don't go lower than 500.

Make sure you informed the reception at hotel to call you when the girl leave. There might be some lost items.

Power Light is a restaurant with entertainment. Girls there are not hookers. If you give prizes, they will come sit with you. You can ask for number and go on a date later. Not that difficult, but will need time.
Old 15-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro hohohaha & wylodyka for sharing in good details. Didn't know music clue so ex. I remember I was charge 3000kyat only for cover +beer, weekday at JJ. Beer is 1500kyats per mug. TIPS: give exact or 2k max. If only have 5k notes, order 3 mugs. Cos most likely, u'll not see your change anyway. no choice drink beer, cos I alone. Don't expect me to finish the JW.

Also, they local have some distorted perception for usd vs kyats. I was quoted 60usd, I say too ex & I don't have so much notes. then they say can pay in kyats, convert is 50000kyats. I was TIPS: know your exchange rates. If offer is made in usd, u can lower further by offering to pay in kyats. The locals have to lose out in exchange rates if they got usd anyway.

Taxi fare from JJ also chop carrot head. I was charge 8k once to get to 8mile. Twice, at the end of journey, the driver claimed no small change. TIP: I think it's a keep-the-change ruse. Pls ensure u have small notes before boarding.

Another thing I would like to know is how much is a pack of durex from the peddlers downstairs? This is also a good way to get loose change before taking cab.

I also read a look of bro sharing their experience here of LT deal but after 1 shot, bye bye. So FL picked up from which club more honest?

Last edited by verytired; 15-09-2013 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Added tips
Old 15-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Another thing I would like to know is how much is a pack of durex from the peddlers downstairs? This is also a good way to get loose change before taking cab.

I also read a look of bro sharing their experience here of LT deal but after 1 shot, bye bye. So FL picked up from which club more honest?
They will ask 3000 for one pack. Nego to 1000. 1500 max for a pack of Durex. They will give you other brands saying it's cheaper. Be careful. 2500 max for a pack of cigarettes.

LT deal is lucky draw. If want honest ones, go with me. I can ask for you. Almost everyone I've picked up at Park Royal will go back before the sun came out for one reason or another. I like JJ and BME girls. But I'm a local here, and a regular at those clubs; so they almost never aeroplane me.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
murple3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be there tomorrow for a week, any bro there keen to meet up for a drink
Old 17-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murple3 View Post
will be there tomorrow for a week, any bro there keen to meet up for a drink
Will need to be there for 2 days this week, have not confirm which. Will pm u.

Any bro keen for a jug of Myanmar Beer, can PM me your Mpt number. If I can make the time and energy will clung mugs. However, do note I m newbie there, so could be blind leading blind if it's your 1st trip.

Last edited by verytired; 17-09-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old 18-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

Let's meet up sometime. I'll be in Myanmar until December before heading to S'pore, so lots of free time here.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylodyka View Post
Let's meet up sometime. I'll be in Myanmar until December before heading to S'pore, so lots of free time here.
On lah!

dunno where in yangon bro Murple hiding. haha
Old 23-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster

Received bro Murple's whatsapp last thurs and glad to meet up at JJ. Cool dude.

Was fun not drinking alone and co-exploring the nightspot. Macham really blind leading the blind. Haha.

Another bro msg me when I left. Hope can meet up sometime.

Maybe going this week again for 2d1n trip.
Old 30-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anthonyx9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone in Yangon any day from 8 Oct to 13 Oct ? Looking for someone to go pub/clubbing together. PM me to discuss.

Thanks.

Last edited by anthonyx9; 05-10-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Anyone in Yangon later this week care to clunk mugs? Do drop me a PM
Old 15-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

All bros, please be careful when in Yangon as a small bomb went off in a hotel room toilet in Traders hotel yesterday Monday night. Link here for details :

http://www.irrawaddy.org/burma/break...l-rangoon.html

Take precautions and great care while in Yangon.
Old 15-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Thanks for the heads up...

To all bros stationed or living there, stay low for awhile. Keep clear of pubs, ktv and other crowded places. IMHO, fire escape and fire fighting installation is nonexistent. (anyone seen a sprinkler?)

Live to chiong another day.
Old 16-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
carabao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been travelling to yangon frequently for work. Not sure if anyone already made recommendations to this place for massage.

Shwe gon din hotel. Just tell them massage and they will lead u the way. Entrance 28,000kyats. HJ should between 25,000 kyats to 35,000 kyats.

As for the recent attacks, trust soon govtwill tackle hard on the security and believe might affect our playgrounds. Be careful. Stay out those expats gathering areas, for example 50 street
Old 16-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alanysy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, currently in yangoon offshore. Will be returning to SG on 26 Oct and return to yangoon on 22 Nov and staying at Yangoon Hotel which is 5-10mins away from the airport. Anyone is there during that date? maybe we can meet n chiong?
Old 16-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
carabao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanysy View Post
hello, currently in yangoon offshore. Will be returning to SG on 26 Oct and return to yangoon on 22 Nov and staying at Yangoon Hotel which is 5-10mins away from the airport. Anyone is there during that date? maybe we can meet n chiong?
There is 1 hotel called hotel yangon along pyay road. it is very near airport. you can try booking a room there. they have a disco at basement and a ktv if i am not wrong.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1