The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-10-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I am coming to answer

how many of them are wished by the ML/FLs on this dual holiday?
NO

Oh wait do they have their private WC?
NO

Or are they still holding a convo via the ML/FLs working WC
YES

To all the Bros who showered gifts and food, does your ML/FLs remember you on this day?
NO
Yes, yes, no, yes to these four questions mean what? Nothing much really.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, yes, no, yes to these four questions mean what? Nothing much really.
Still paying for session/meeting.
Am I right?
Old 01-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
.... edited.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 01-10-2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

I think too many people over analyse a 1-2 hr vice transaction with woman whom we hadn't the slightest clue about real background or personality..and why do we even wanna know too lol.

As shared before, if you feel happy with the ML just RTM. Not happy anymore then book someone else. No need go and analyse any special meaning behind what she say or write in WeChat or get your emotions affected with what other bros share about their sessions with the same ML.

ML words 听听就好
Forum posts 看看就好

We not going to marry the ML, why go and bother she real or fake or what other customer do to her lol.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I think too many people over analyse a 1-2 hr vice transaction with woman whom we hadn't the slightest clue about real background or personality..and why do we even wanna know too lol.

As shared before, if you feel happy with the ML just RTM. Not happy anymore then book someone else. No need go and analyse any special meaning behind what she say or write in WeChat or get your emotions affected with what other bros share about their sessions with the same ML.

ML words 听听就好
Forum posts 看看就好

We not going to marry the ML, why go and bother she real or fake or what other customer do to her lol.
Strong GFE will create a feeling of fall in love

Manipulated by small head easily sometimes and found out fxx, just a deal or transcation
Old 01-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Strong GFE will create a feeling of fall in love

Manipulated by small head easily sometimes and found out fxx, just a deal or transcation
Fair enough, as said before, singles more likely to fall prey to these gimmicks. For bros with a permanent partner be it GF or wife, we know this is just a hobby to satisfy our craving for lust.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried this lady before? Not many MRs on her in the thread

https://sglonelyguys.online/angela-massage/

How was the session?
Old 01-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Just want to know.

How often you guys visit ML/FL?

I tried 3 times once week, wallet behtahan haha

Now want to keep for maybe 2-3 times/mth
Old 01-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:

ML words 听听就好
Forum posts 看看就好

Agree with you bro, all these are supposed to be transactional
Old 01-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just want to know.

How often you guys visit ML/FL?

I tried 3 times once week, wallet behtahan haha

Now want to keep for maybe 2-3 times/mth
Rather inactive nowadays. Twice, max 3 x /month.

Last year during a home alone period, went 4x in one week. Will get sick of it one with that frequency.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
ML words 听听就好
Forum posts 看看就好
Word.

Whatever food whatever drinks whatever special offered by MLs/FLs, how sure are the bros here presuming that they’re the only one with the special privileges?

Bear in mind, some of the customers do not browse forum. They might be getting more than what you’re getting and they’re not showcasing.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Must have the mentality that ML no difference from WL in Geylang.

Must consider them as 鸡料.

I can safe to say that almost all of them are not wife material.

I had a ML told be she had a husband in China with their son. Husband know her from massage parlour and "fallen in love" and married. now she in Singapore working a beauty facial therapist.

But she say this causally to me that if someone can buy her a VL bag and take care of her, she doesn't mind having extramarital affairs.

Imagine you are the husband. Sure be come a Cuckold. This is really OMG
Old 01-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still paying for session/meeting.
Am I right?
Not here now.

But I'll pay if she returns here working this line again.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Do you know the difference between ML, GL and Viet?

They are all the same. Recently my old fling from GL message me "Dear, I miss you"

A day later "dear, I want to open shop"

Haha.... Something tells me she want me to send money liaoz....
Lol.... Sounds like the kinda stuff we geylang veterans get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Try texting your most regular ML whom you feel you have a real bond with, tell her you lost your job so can't pay for her service anymore but you still want to carry on your sessions weekly. Don't even need to say FOC session, just suggest you will pay her when you get a job. Go ahead and try it, see what she reply you, then you will realise what is reality and what is fantasy/fiction.
Words of truth!!! Every guy likes to think they are special, its a male ego thing la, but woman more realistic. Veteran career Whores are even more so.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Must have the mentality that ML no difference from WL in Geylang.

Must consider them as 鸡料.

I can safe to say that almost all of them are not wife material.

I had a ML told be she had a husband in China with their son. Husband know her from massage parlour and "fallen in love" and married. now she in Singapore working a beauty facial therapist.

But she say this causally to me that if someone can buy her a VL bag and take care of her, she doesn't mind having extramarital affairs.

Imagine you are the husband. Sure be come a Cuckold. This is really OMG
Prince Devitt +45
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1