The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Cristoforo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Anyone keen on Halloween night at Ace 11-3 tonight? PM me your WeChat
Old 31-10-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyot5949 View Post
Hh 5-9pm ktv session later on anybody ?
Watch out for this user , go ktv collect $ upfront & then run away, that not all, call 2 girls somemore siam tips
Old 31-10-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Sorry to hear the bad experience. Shld bill immediately when all chip in. That’s what we did when the acquaintance is too new. Trust need to build up.

In retrospect u can feel how the mm feel when they butterfly only to see their “flower” gone n no tip.... sad ☹️

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
Watch out for this user , go ktv collect $ upfront & then run away, that not all, call 2 girls somemore siam tips
Old 31-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
From my experience, this user has been changing his plans so i have not met him.

And from your experience, I also met similar case as you.
I totally know how you feel.

Maybe, it is best to pay the bills upfront for new users. It can safeguard you.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously! I was about to join him yesterday for The Lord but finally decided to go back Leo.
Old 31-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6841 / Power: 19
xlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond repute

Haha 🤣 don’t go with someone that got no reputation. I going to post a Long story later. Yesterday, I found a new spot as fun as Supreme. It’s cheapest KTV I FOUND.
Old 31-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

xlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond repute

GOLD KTV @ 237 Jalan Besar S208911

Yesterday I was with my friend finding place to have fun. Some people here might know that I am a Super regular at Supreme and I was a VIP there too. But hor, the Martel there are too expensive and so most of my friends don’t want to go ��

Recently I heard this new GOLD KTV opened for few months, So I went to this GOLD KTV and test test their market.
When I reach there. I ask for the room and beer price. WOWOW DAMN BLOODY CHEAP. I reach there about 12am so I asking for 2 Beers price. 1st tower $108, subsequently tower $70 until you drunk Sia. KNN cheaper than Siamdui

Monday - Saturday
Happy Hour 3-7pm @ $58 per tower. Martel - $198
Night hour 7-11pm and 11pm-3am $108 for first tower, subsequently $70 per tower. Martel - $268.
Sunday
Whole day promotion @ $58 per tower

Seriously the price is cheaper than Icon2 and Aura Sia.

Okay now the main part you all want to know. The girls and playability right !!!

When I in the room, this hot Mummy call Kara take care of me, and what, those Vietnamese girls, some of them worked at Supreme BEFORE !!!

Wow when the girls come into my room, I was like WOW!! 20+ young and big boobies girls flooding in front of me sia! KNN I don’t know how to choose Sia, so paiseh. Haha!! End up I told mummy I only want playability High and can speak Chinese/English.
The rate there same as market, Tips $50 per girl you choose. Mummy also $50, Waiter $10.
Overall experience: 9/10. The Girls know how to play and chat with me and they hardly butterfly, Mummy also always stay in the room with me. I think I fall in love with the mummy Liao Sia, she look damn Chio.
I was lucky there that the girls spend whole night with me because the place is so new that there is not a lot of customer there, when I was there I think only 3 room were occupied, that why 20+ girls no room, they whole night sit beside you like you booked them whole night. HAHA !!

Okay Liao, I am going to be the regular there Liao because of the cheap beer and the high playability. Play nei nei Lai. Hahahahaha

Anyway if you guys wanna book the room there
Call this Manager
Moon
9271 3524
WeChat - Moonlee190313
Reach there Liao say you want Kara as your Mummy, tell her you want high playability and the rest is up to you Liao. HAHA!!

Any bro need more info, you can PM me.
Have fun guys!

Last edited by xlao; 31-10-2019 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Update details
Old 31-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

u go HH or SH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlao View Post
GOLD KTV @ 237 Jalan Besar S208911

Yesterday I was with my friend finding place to have fun. Some people here might know that I am a Super regular at Supreme and I was a VIP there too. But hor, the Martel there are too expensive and so most of my friends don’t want to go 😅

Recently I heard this new GOLD KTV opened for few months, So I went to this GOLD KTV and test test their market.
When I reach there. I ask for the room and beer price. WOWOW DAMN BLOODY CHEAP. I reach there about 12am so I asking for 2 Beers price. 1st tower $108, subsequently tower $70 until you drunk Sia. KNN cheaper than Siamdui

Monday - Saturday
Happy Hour 3-7pm @ $58 per tower. Martel - $198
Night hour 7-11pm and 11pm-3am $108 for first tower, subsequently $70 per tower. Martel - $268.
Sunday
Happy Hour 3-7pm @ $58 per tower
Night hour 7-11pm and 11pm-3am $88 for first tower, subsequently $70 per tower
Seriously the price is cheaper than Icon2 and Aura Sia.

Okay now the main part you all want to know. The girls and playability right !!!

When I in the room, this hot Mummy call Kara take care of me, and what, those Vietnamese girls, some of them worked at Supreme BEFORE !!!

Wow when the girls come into my room, I was like WOW!! 20+ young and big boobies girls flooding in front of me sia! KNN I don’t know how to choose Sia, so paiseh. Haha!! End up I told mummy I only want playability High and can speak Chinese/English.
The rate there same as market, Tips $50 per girl you choose. Mummy also $50, Waiter $10.
Overall experience: 9/10. The Girls know how to play and chat with me and they hardly butterfly, Mummy also always stay in the room with me. I think I fall in love with the mummy Liao Sia, she look damn Chio.
I was lucky there that the girls spend whole night with me because the place is so new that there is not a lot of customer there, when I was there I think only 3 room were occupied, that why 20+ girls no room, they whole night sit beside you like you booked them whole night. HAHA !!

Okay Liao, I am going to be the regular there Liao because of the cheap beer and the high playability. Play nei nei Lai. Hahahahaha

Anyway if you guys wanna book the room there
Call this Manager
Moon
9271 3524
WeChat - Moonlee190313
Reach there Liao say you want Kara as your Mummy, tell her you want high playability and the rest is up to you Liao. HAHA!!

Any bro need more info, you can PM me.
Have fun guys!
Old 31-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
Seriously! I was about to join him yesterday for The Lord but finally decided to go back Leo.
Lucky you, dodged a $458 bills
Old 31-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
u go HH or SH?
Haha actually I go all hour when I got the mood lo. Why leh, you prefer play HH de ah bro
Old 31-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha actually I go all hour when I got the mood lo. Why leh, you prefer play HH de ah bro
HH cheaper ma but not sure if got full lineup so wondering what time u go there

OH i just read again and saw its 12 mid night
Old 31-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
HH cheaper ma but not sure if got full lineup so wondering what time u go there

OH i just read again and saw its 12 mid night
Haha actually all the Chio one and fun one come at night, more wild leh.
Now I going down again. Cannot stop thinking the fun there Sia.
Old 31-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Willyjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wheres is the fun at now guys need recommendations
Old 31-10-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Slutsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha actually all the Chio one and fun one come at night, more wild leh.
Now I going down again. Cannot stop thinking the fun there Sia.
Got wild ones, damn tempting leh hehe
Old 01-11-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Today quite happening, tomorrow morning I will write a review of Club K2 ☺️
I’m still busy at ktv now. 🥴
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1