The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for STAR, (Lust 365 Stable)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=913547

Had a afternoon session with Star. Location though being an apartment; was easy to find and access discreetly.

Star is in her mid twenties. A brief description of her would be, she is slightly petite, slim with no traces of fat. She is more on the tan side. Her hair is a mixture of colors, including shocking pink!

Star serviced me well. Plenty of GFE, no attitude and tiredness. For the money she was a good bonk and no regrets on my part.
Old 03-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotpocket1 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=lena

Looks - 8.5/10 looks like photo, very seductive aura from her.
GFE - 10/10 Gives you a lot attention, she's shy at start, after awhile she is very fun to converse with.
Body - 8.5/10 great figure, curves and shape all have.
BBBJ - 9/10 slow and steady, licks your balls like as if its an ice cream. Gave off a strong fuck me look when doing it.
FJ 9.5/10 - Awesome, she is legit horny and wild. Got to say she have the skills and stamina. Service oriented and satisfied
Old 03-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Thirdskill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=alice

Alice “Lust365”

Looks: 9/10 90% of pic in real life, skin tone quite fair.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim and smooth skin, size is just nice for her.

Boobs: 9/10 Large C natural boobs, soft to grab sensitive to lick.

DFK: 8/10 No hesitation, speak good french

BBBJ/69/Painting: 9/10 Loves to be licked with a neat trim pussy, when she is licked correctly in 69 she just goes full power sucking non stop till almost blow up in her.

FJ: 8.5/10 Naturally wet and an energizer bunny, we screw till both are sweating even with aircon in full blast. Either the afternoon is too warm or we are just too intense over our lovemaking session. Just 1 shot in 90 mins but a truly satisfied session with full load ejected without a drop left inside.

GFE: 8.5/10 Horny, hard working and absolutely good to fuck chick!
Old 03-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Smokeblunt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=rose

Rose From Seduction

Personally, I feel she emits those slutty look. Real person is 90% of the shown pic and she is fairer than average thai. Her lips are sexy and good to kiss. Service wise she has got good tongue skills when she does 'handless' BBBJ, duration of BBBJ is good 5-7 mins until I stop her. FJ was intense with sweat even with cold aircon at full blast. Good slim body with a pair of nice soft melons to grab.

Overall its a solid session with her, planning for a return trip soon.

Old 03-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by optional View Post
Hi all, question from a newbie - apologies if this has already been asked before…does Dome 1 (or any other Dome) allow outcall to hotel?

Thank you!
Yes its possible to outcall to hotel but it depends on the stable.

Best to ping the OKT and check individually since it would cost more for outcall.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 03-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
If you say that, i will also say i miss the days of pacific stars with nuru ….

Wah bro pacific stars and laserbabes... :"( where have those OKTs gone to haha.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I miss so many stables of old e.g. dfantasy, sexythaiboobs, OKT Janny, Loveseed, 2nd Home....they really provided solid customer service. Damn good deals too, I remember rates of 90/2/90. I still keep in touch with some of the girls.

As for the current stables, last I had was The Pimp. Very good customer service.
Days of fortuna hotel or strand hotel
Gals were of standard
Pricing fair
Those days no camera phone
Gals took studio pics to sell themselves
Got filer but still
Ok

Now? 2023 some of these gals using iphone 14
With cam so clear and good
Still dun dare take updated pics etc
Whole lot of nonsense

And agency keep pushing poor old pattaya gals which they cant command 1000baht at pattaya to bonk
Come here , sell 150/90/2 to 200/90/2

Okt wanna make money, any gals just take only
Have some standard lah
We paying 150... not asking model but pls...
Old 03-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miss the OKT like Emmanuelle, although they came back as Poseidon, Girls not as good as before. I also miss girl like Carrine Naline.. Cumdump slut.. full booking everyday. Now in Australia. Facebook link here: https://www.facebook.com/love.carry.5

Anyone remember her?
Old 03-01-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxpd View Post
I should probably learn how to add people to ignore list. Ever since that bindie incident I haven’t been bonking at all. Just waiting for some to come back 2nd tour
I guess many bros here have been traumatised by the whole Bindie fiasco.

Sadly adding all these fake accounts to the ignore list is a never ending battle. Just today I added another 10 or so of these accounts to my ignore list.

I cant imagine if i don't do any 'Housekeeping' admin for 1 day the whole thread would just get filled up again with new clone accounts which pop up faster than cockroaches reproduce.

They must have a big admin team at the backend creating &
writing all these fake FRs..

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 03-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for Soda from the Pimp

OKT: 10/10 Reply super fast. Instructions given is clear to enter apartment. Friendly as well.

Look: 95%-100% slutty look, smooth and fair skin same as photo. Greeted me with bunny cosplay

Boobs ( . Y . ): C++ cup, big and soft. Boobs lover must try

Massage: simple body massage

Painting: nvr try, busy playing with boobs. Will try next time

FJ: 10/10 moaning super loud like jav, managed 2 shots her in missionary. shiok ah

BBBJ: 9/10 slurpy and wet with some DT

French: 10/10 yes tongue fight

GFE: 100/10 super high, understand abit English but mostly communicate via Google translate. Cuddle and chit chat

Rtf: yes 100% super worth it.
how is her body?
Old 03-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
EXL11666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Soda from Naravee
Look: similar to pic but need to discount abt 20 to 30%
Body: 9/10 well maintained. No excess fat
Boobs: really nice and soft. C cups like what others have mentioned

Unfortunately thats all the good things i can say for my experience. Upon entering, i had to shower on my own as she already showered. Paid no mind as other fls have done similarly before.

On the bed, started catbath and was already holding KY and tissue paper. Catbath was pretty nice. But she very quickly wanted to get to fking. I told her we got alot of time, why rush? She said i got 2 shots so its ok. I asked her to lie down instead and started licking her nips and went down further.

This was where i could tell she wasnt into the whole session. After licking her nips, she will quickly wipe. Painted for like 2 mins? Then she pulled me up and already had the condom out to cap me. She wasnt wet so i know its not cause she is horny. Just rushed everything. Even needed ky due to how dry she was.

Finished the 1st shot and she went to wash up on her own. Then she came back and spent most of the time playing on her phone. Zero GFE. Tried to start chit chat with her but she seems more interested in her phone. Immediately told okt i want to cut my sesh short and f off. Had to give some made up reason abt work cause i lazy to get interviewed by the fl.

Idk maybe she too tired that day or maybe i dont look good enough for her? Either ways this is just my experience. U can try ur luck with her but i know i wont be coming back.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Confirm erection gone when she opens the door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
waaaaaaa.....she was in my list of to try....now strike off already..
Old 03-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
EXL11666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnzai View Post

Soda from Naravee

She looks better in real, petite with long hair and a great ass. A very lively girl, ice breaking is done easily as she know english, is about 90 percent similar to advertise. She has C boobs that is just nice for her frame and nice for my touching

Shower: standard
GFE: high girl friend feeling with no commercial feel
French: very passionate and wild lip locking
Painting: shaven, wet and tight with no smell and tasty
BBBJ: very good skill, professional and good sucker, she will carefully and spent a lot of time. DT and lot of slurping suction
FJ: flexible and listened to my instruction. Hard working attitude.
RTF: Yes (like her boobs, top level skin and BBBJ)

Overall, she is a gem so treat her nice.

Thanks bro MBK for arrangement.

Thanks bro MBK for the arrangement.

Just tried her and honestly the experience was nowhere near this enjoyable. Not my day i guess. 🤷
Old 03-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Baenre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Rebecca from House of Thai.

Saw a new stable and decided to take the plunge and share my exp.

OKT - Prompt in his replies and booking was a breeze. Maybe would like to inject more of a human touch to build better rapport.

Location - Hotel in G. Usual spot. Selamat Pagi towels... bring your own if needed.

Looks - Her bee stung lips were next level. Superb to kiss and suckle on. Not exactly a stunner but not many are. Figure was good and nice nips for you to lick.

The Deed - Spent like 10mins conversing and she speaks really good english. Can even speak some malay as she worked in Ipoh before.
Bathe together and she offered Listerine and this is a good sign that frenching is on the menu.
On bed, she gave a really good catbath and worked a lot on the balls. Occasional DT while her tongue furiously lashed around the tip.
She rode me to completion for the 1st round.

After cuddling, she reminded me to proceed for round 2 but i usually just do 1 shot though i book for 90mins.
Her BJ and ball licking was really good though and thus, i told her to suck me off for round 2.
Saw that she was getting tired and i told her to just kiss me whilst i did the necessary with my trusty hands.
Her thick luscious lips was really enjoyable.
Kissed me passionately before she opened the door and waved me goodbye.

A great bonk to start off 2023.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sunny909 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...&highlight=kim

FR for Kim from Seduction. Asked OKT if Kim is good and he said this batch all good. Decided to trust him and went ahead.

After the session now, all I can say is totally no regrets. Looks as per the photos on web, body is very slim with enhanced boobs. Height is short and cute. Boobs is quite big C cup, her body is very slim so no complain overall.

Friendly attitude and chit chat with me as much as possible to make me feel easy as I'm quite quiet.

Service wise all listed is done. Fulfilled other positions easily. Doggy was awesome because of how round her ass was. Fairly standard moaning but I wasn't paying attention to it. Overall a very service oriented fuck and absolutely ticked all my boxes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1