The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think would be better if you had confirmed the night before.
No guarantee it will work either.
Last night I confirmed my appointment with an ML for today.
Just now I text her to tell her I'm on my way. She can ask me back my booking is what time? She then claimed I dun have any booking with her today. Whatsapp to her our text messages only then she admit never schedule me today. She claimed received too many bookings and forgot about mine...... somehow I dun believe her and suspect she double book me in case her other booking no-show.

Anyway deleted her and put her on my blacklist...
No offence to fans of Xue Er..... but I think she has gotten too big for her head.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Just now I text her to tell her I'm on my way. She can ask me back my booking is what time? She then claimed I dun have any booking with her today. Whatsapp to her our text messages only then she admit never schedule me today. She claimed received too many bookings and forgot about mine...... somehow I dun believe her and suspect she double book me in case her other booking no-show.

No offence to fans of Xue Er..... but I think she has gotten too big for her head.
You used WhatsApp with her?
Old 19-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You use WhatsApp with her?
yes..... in case you did not know she has 3 phones.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You contacted her via WhatsApp on the SLG ad number?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 19-09-2020 at 04:36 PM.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Are you sure is Xue er? From what I know, she don’t use WhatsApp on any of her phone to make appointment.

She also has a very systematic way of taking down appointment.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Tian Niu is on a different level altogether. Not the prettiest nor best bod (in terms of boobs size) but everything else is fabulous. She remains my GOLD standard for vanilla MLs.
TN is the epitome of vanilla MLs. I think her looks and body sure beats most of the MLs here now too. Sorry still can't get over how underwhelming Fiona's looks are. Lol.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Kudos that now more bros mentioning Qing Tian boobs. Perhaps to most bros enhanced or not don't matter. But more information is definitely helpful to people on the fence. Thanks to all bros whom bothered to comment on that.

Personally it's a deal breaker for me. If I go into the session blind is fine, but I don't RTM enhanced boobs MLs. Those I know before hand will be off my list. Even XE I only managed 2 sessions coz it's just a killjoy to me personally when I grope and it's not natural.

We all have our pet peeves, i guess for me it's fake boobies.
For XE , her sumata killer stroke outweights fake boobies (i just lie back and let her do the deed)
Old 19-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
I think the only 2 who belong in this list is Fiona and QT.
Overhyped cause they are getting bad publicity also..
But bros who are “whacking” them are actually helping them generate
Popularity here lol.

Bad press is still good press

I myself found out about Fiona only after she kena from bros
for the age verification thing

I’m a sucker for SYT and looks so Fiona and QT still my Top RTM choices
In this dry market despite Low sensual services
U happy can liao..

Both of them already got their regular base established so they couldn’t care less what goes on here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

usually her reply quite ok maybe overload
Old 19-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
OG MoMo boobs was subjected to some debate back then I recall haha. I tend to lean towards hers are man-made but when I grope during my various sessions they feel awesomely real. Unlike others that immediately you feel the difference in hardness between the "base" portion and the "fats" portion. So for MoMo I kinda just tell myself hers are real lol 😆. And she is so chio and pleases well. Pretty SYT full nude BJ and a bag of tricks during sensual with her husky voice. Never had a dull session with her
Yah,most important if they feel real to you, take them as they are. Enjoy.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
usually her reply quite ok maybe overload
Take heart bro, if it is just once, maybe really silap. Her sumata is really sibeh shiok.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

~venture a try as I read a couple of positive FR
~ looks 6.5/10 , non SYT , not my type , no apparent blemishes just no 眼缘
~ body 6.5/10 ; too petite but non girlie shape
~ sensuality 8/10 , she licks really well Great sensation , the compensating factor
And nice personality
~ location 7.5/10 . Safe bet , central familiar place
~ overall 7/10
~ rtm - unlikely for me. No downside just don’t click on the looks department

suprised from her pic look quite syt only face cannot seen

compared other bro frs, your rating quite poor
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...post202206 11
Old 19-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Try using another Hp no. to book. ^^ Sometimes maybe offended the ML unknowingly during the session and she will blacklist your HP no.

1 ML told me she found my SMS reply a little rude and wanna blacklist me but 1 customer last min cancelled appt and she changed her mind.
Aimee will try you once times if she dun like you, no more reply to you in future
maybe reserved to those heavy tips
Old 19-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You contacted her via WhatsApp on the SLG ad number?

I arranged booking with her SLG number yesterday.
After the cockup today she used her personal phone (no.3) to contact me.... that's why was able to whatsapp her.
Old 19-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U happy can liao..

Both of them already got their regular base established so they couldn’t care less what goes on here..
Well I’d be happy if they provide more services and are more
customer oriented. But they are what they are.

No amount of saying they are over hyped etc will get them
to wake up their idea since they already have their customer base.

For bros to benefit I always provide constructive feedback and
Both sides of the coin I.e good looks but lousy sensual.
If that’s what other bros are okay with then go ahead, if not
just don’t book lorh.

Would encourage bros to recommend better ones out there in
the current market so others can benefit.
No point saying:
1. XXX is overhyped so plain nothing special
2. XXX is overhyped, in the golden days she will be nothing
compared to XXXX

Everyone knows of their limitations.
+ We are giving MRs based on the current market

Hope the ML market recovers and we all get chio MLS with
great service, but till then will RTM cause not much choices
For SYT

Unless bros got better ones to recommend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1