The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
This one be careful of bait and switch. Virlin only attended to me when I had zero response to her partner/employee, but by which time I buay song already, and couldn't bring myself to enjoy the session to determine her JG skills.
even if it's the actual Virlin...nothing much to shout about.
Visited maybe 2 years ago.
you didn't miss much bro.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
FR for Meng Xi SLG. Was not able to find any recent FRs, but im a sucker for BBBJ+CIM so i took the plunge.

https://sglonelyguy.online/meng-xi-massage/

Location: 4/10: central area. she mentioned previously based in G. not near any MRT station. Drivers will also have problems with parking, gotta park a distance away and walk. Apartment is clean but slight funky/moldy smell in the bathroom.

Looks: 7/10: face discount 20% from photos. petite body with fantastically soft c cups which were a joy to zhut.

attitude: 9/10: GFE very high. soft teh voice. good balance between conversation and allowing the customer to enjoy the massage in peace.

massage: 7/10: was in her lingerie for massage. has good strength despite her small frame, with some proper massage techniques. she does overdo it a little bit with the soft moans while massaging, but maybe just trying to arouse you. if anything, it did the trick.

sensual: 8/10: strips down to SN panties on. i didnt ask whether can remove but im pretty sure she would have allowed it. lots and lots of finger teasing, in various positions, while allowing full roaming. BBBJ for 10+ mins and i still didnt cum. can sense shes tired when she asked me if can hj me to finish, but even still, has excellent hj technique as well. minus points because i didnt get to CIM but still, overall excellent sensual.

RTM?: yes for sure. excellent value for $100.
After reading Bro's review, decided to try. Below is my FR.

Location- will be a problem if u drive. No parking.
Looks- discount 30% for me.
Massage - not bad. Veru hard working.
CIM - Yes!
Sensation - Good. Alot of teasing.
Toilet - ah... got abit of smell to me
Overall serivce - ok only la.
RTM - only for CIM!!! For $100, is a steal! But don't really like her location, toilet and looks.. thes rest are good.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jackngill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited the much talk about Qing Tian

Familiar place lol my fav use to be there and even the room design is the same

She welcome me in a one piece oversize white Shirt and just black panties, lol and that already set me in the mood

The toilet condition looks normal to me no complains from me about that , the towel wise i bought my own because of the rainy weather i dont expect their towel to dry so easily

First look , definitely the top few in this current batch of ml , I feel that she look more cute than pretty with fair skin , sizeable boobs for her frame and cute ass

Message wise she spend a good half an hour on it , for her size i can said she does put in effort

Sensual wise,with her white button shirt remove and just in panties, she plan lots of kiss all over my neck, body, ears and near my brother with soft moaning while holding her body tightly and grinding against mine. lol ya and her hair is wild during the act plus it smell nice , she slowly take her time and tell me if i want a faster speed please tell her while i grab her ass and boobs .

She's way better than those who go on gear 5 and just jack the hell out of you to finish the job

When finish she clean me up and hug me until time up, no phone was use during the session

Hygiene wise , I saw her use mouth wash to freshen up before the next brother appointment

Overall a good first time Experience with her
Old 12-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Only late 2019? Now I understand why you wax lyricals on the current ordinary, underwhelming MLs. You never really experienced the high standards which was the norm before (2018-2019). You didnt know any better.
Ya totally missed out. Alot to learn from all the laojiao here!
Old 12-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29847 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/virlin-massage/

Has anyone been visiting her?
Pure juagen
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29847 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy87 View Post
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
tonight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been trying to book a slot with either TT or Car. Both also no response. Isit they too busy or I'm blacklisted?
Old 13-09-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonight12 View Post
I've been trying to book a slot with either TT or Car. Both also no response. Isit they too busy or I'm blacklisted?
Have you ever booked other ml with your number before? Friday and sat is busy period for ml.
Old 13-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I tend to favour more playable MLs. Because they have some special sensual skills.

I do also patronize the vanilla ones, but likewise they also must have some special something. Aila had her special looks and demeanor . Tian Niu had her special way of teasing and arousing. But with the current vanilla MLs, they really offer nothing special. They are ordinary looking with ordinary service. So how to visit them? It's like throwing away money. Only QT tries to tease and arouse a bit. The rest ... kaoz
Actually I find that the experience with some of the recent vanillas do get very much better with repeated visits. The first sessions I had with the current vanillas have been terribly underwhelming but for some reason, I chose to bite the bullet and try one of them again and those repeat sessions were pretty awesome. Maybe I just got lucky... hahah
Old 13-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
tonight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Have you ever booked other ml with your number before? Friday and sat is busy period for ml.
Yea booked others cos they don't respond no choice. A few times I tried to make a booking 1 or 2 days in advance also no response. Give up alr.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.online/chengzi-massage/

Anyone remember her old nick? been around for awhile already and relisted in a new name

By any chance, is it Tina..?
Old 13-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/chengzi-massage/

Anyone remember her old nick? been around for awhile already and relisted in a new name

By any chance, is it Tina..?
I think previous name is Xiao Yun.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think previous name is Xiao Yun.
Ahh omg thanks bro. No wonder so familar!
Old 13-09-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/mu-mu-massage/

Anyone tried her before? not many reviews for her
MuMu/ Ah Sa is a decent option considering the current plight of the ML scene la. Tried her 2 yrs back when she was Ah Sa. Lao Chio with well kept figure, overall every is just decent..nothing more nothing less. Never RTM coz back then there are way more worthy ones. As mentioned by many other bros, she super old bird in this scene hence this kind of ML very seasoned and knows how to fend off customer who attempts to push boundaries. Offers CBJ but more of in the menu to stay competitive rather than cock worshipper kind of BJ. Above is based on my single visit la. Nice gentle soft-spoken lady though.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Actually I find that the experience with some of the recent vanillas do get very much better with repeated visits. The first sessions I had with the current vanillas have been terribly underwhelming but for some reason, I chose to bite the bullet and try one of them again and those repeat sessions were pretty awesome. Maybe I just got lucky... hahah
You and I know off menu items still.exust with vanilla MLs, past and present Its has happened and will always happen will MLs , vanilla or otherwise.. No doubt about it which elevates repeat visits of any ML.

I'm just saying is no need to hype mediocrity. Which a lot now are. Of course we dont mention about what other tidbits we get outside of their mediocrity as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1