The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 03-04-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
today go NTUC again buy ice cream (haze and dust having promo) and saw one lady wearing an oversized t-shirt..big until from behind like no wear shorts

same location as my previous encounter..buying kong guan bao..when she bend down and choose my gaze also bend down and see haha

was surprised to see that her tits actually quite big behind a turquoise(?) bra

starting to love kong guan baos
did she wear panty
Old 03-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Was dragged to do volunteer work by OC last weekend. Being woken up in the morning after a heavy drinking night was not fun at all.
Went to cut vegetables at a kitchen that gives out free food to elders. Midway through it I was going to search for other vegetables to cut and at that moment a pretty MILF (early 40s I guess) with a nice body was right in front of me setting up her cutting station. The Low cut tee shirt and lose bra cups means I was staring at her B cuppers for a good 30 seconds. Too bad did not manage to see any nip slip, and I guess she has small areola as I could not see them even though the jugs are almost falling out.
Probably good karma for my hard work.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adder9 View Post
Today my gf young sis bend down to serve food. 1st time i notice her boobs quite pointy, unlike my gf whose boobs is more round. today white bra cover everything, hope to see nips next time. lol
Had the same experience before. Gf young sis had pointed boobs unlike my gf more round. Got once her bra was unclip and she bend down and could see her pointed boobs with her nipples.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
bemyboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Had the same experience before. Gf young sis had pointed boobs unlike my gf more round. Got once her bra was unclip and she bend down and could see her pointed boobs with her nipples.
And when she moves, her boobs sway sexily?
Old 04-04-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wasd89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I believe I’ve met a kinky exhibitionist. Was having lunch with OC at a small coffeeshop. We’re seated staggered opposite each other as there was sun and the seats were dirty. I had full view of the group seated opposite me and there she was. A milf prob in her mid 30s, not too bad looking, with her partner and another older dude. Throughout lunch, she’s chatting with the older dude next to her while her partner sits opposite her, blocking my view. I noticed her short blue denim skirt when her partner shifts around.. what a view, cute little black triangle. Then her partner left to walk around the coffeeshop, and I knew I’m gonna enjoy the show. But what I saw, I’ll want to remember those sweet memories for life.

She started putting her crossed legs down while chatting with the older dude. I saw black translucent laces with beige cameltoe.. wait.. it looks more like a crotchless panty! Stared at it for a while, I definitely saw what I thought.. she was has very few thin strands of hair, perfect fresh pussy. Blood was rushing down, and my heart was beating faster every second. I look at her pretty milf face, and her figure seemed like she never had a kid. Her partner than stood a few tables behind me, seemed to be monitoring me and enjoying the eyes of a stranger on his woman. Then she spread wider, and omg what a beautiful view, I almost choked. I’m gonna imprint the image on my head forever. Beautiful soft looking meaty pussy with few fresh strands of hair. I love pussies with neat looking hair, and it was more than perfect with black lacy crotchless. And then her partner came back to block my view yet again, just when I had to leave before OC gets suspicious.

It makes me wonder, did they do it on purpose? Who would wear crotchless panties with a short skirt, and have no intention to cover it at all? She definitely spread wider just to see my reaction while avoiding eye contact, and I just can’t stop staring. They must’ve been a kinky exhibitionist couple who loves strangers’ stares. I wish I could see them again, and her beautiful womanhood, and slurp it for hours. Hope they also lurk around this forum.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

-duplicate

Last edited by wasd89; 28-04-2022 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasd89 View Post
I believe I’ve met a kinky exhibitionist. Was having lunch with OC at a small coffeeshop. We’re seated staggered opposite each other as there was sun and the seats were dirty. I had full view of the group seated opposite me and there she was. A milf prob in her mid 30s, not too bad looking, with her partner and another older dude. Throughout lunch, she’s chatting with the older dude next to her while her partner sits opposite her, blocking my view. I noticed her short blue denim skirt when her partner shifts around.. what a view, cute little black triangle. Then her partner left to walk around the coffeeshop, and I knew I’m gonna enjoy the show. But what I saw, I’ll want to remember those sweet memories for life.

She started putting her crossed legs down while chatting with the older dude. I saw black translucent laces with beige cameltoe.. wait.. it looks more like a crotchless panty! Stared at it for a while, I definitely saw what I thought.. she was has very few thin strands of hair, perfect fresh pussy. Blood was rushing down, and my heart was beating faster every second. I look at her pretty milf face, and her figure seemed like she never had a kid. Her partner than stood a few tables behind me, seemed to be monitoring me and enjoying the eyes of a stranger on his woman. Then she spread wider, and omg what a beautiful view, I almost choked. I’m gonna imprint the image on my head forever. Beautiful soft looking meaty pussy with few fresh strands of hair. I love pussies with neat looking hair, and it was more than perfect with black lacy crotchless. And then her partner came back to block my view yet again, just when I had to leave before OC gets suspicious.

It makes me wonder, did they do it on purpose? Who would wear crotchless panties with a short skirt, and have no intention to cover it at all? She definitely spread wider just to see my reaction while avoiding eye contact, and I just can’t stop staring. They must’ve been a kinky exhibitionist couple who loves strangers’ stares. I wish I could see them again, and her beautiful womanhood, and slurp it for hours. Hope they also lurk around this forum.
Wow bro !!...thanks for sharing this notti zaogeng from tis young notti milf gal making us hard too .. can't believe it that there is such a notti gal in SG that goes out wearing such an exposed crotchless panties that shows her real-life naked pussy to guys so clearly ! ...all we can say is u must be a v. lucky dude to be able to beo n see for yrself with yr own beastly eyes, this rare notti gal zaogeng n revealing to u her naked pussy.....prolly the only 1 we know so far

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasd89 View Post

Glad you like what you saw.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow bro !!...thanks for sharing this notti zaogeng from tis young notti milf gal making us hard too .. can't believe it that there is such a notti gal in SG that goes out wearing such an exposed crotchless panties that shows her real-life naked pussy to guys so clearly ! ...all we can say is u must be a v. lucky dude to be able to beo n see for yrself with yr own beastly eyes, this rare notti gal zaogeng n revealing to u her naked pussy.....prolly the only 1 we know so far
haha sure got. ever chat with a sis here who always shares her adventures albeit her hubby is not in on it. but too bad. radio silence liao. the way she share with me also blood rush downstairs lol.good reminiscence..
Old 04-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/puspey89/vi...5771788677279/

Don't close your eye

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 04-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
kangels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share bro ah rat
Old 04-04-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Yea bro, bare pussy! Really lucky day, probably the only time ever in my life. I’m still thinking about it… little victories in life lol
Old 04-04-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Glad you like what you saw.
Bro, u say like that seems like you are the guy arranging this stun with your partner izzit?
Old 04-04-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
nice!
Upz you bro...
Old 04-04-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 20
b123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdolah View Post
A cafe around bedok reservoir. Got one ah lian server. Not bad. Always wear something sexy. Can beo abit
will try to keep a lookout
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1