The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
All PMs cleared

Happy bonking
Thanks for the contact

Need some clarification from you....... I SMSed her to arrange an outing but she claimed she is not a Filipino. She says she is of mixed blood Eurasian and she is asking for damages similar to EuroGals pricing. How much did you pay her? And got her photos? Need to see whether is she worth the price.
Old 18-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Thanks for the contact

Need some clarification from you....... I SMSed her to arrange an outing but she claimed she is not a Filipino. She says she is of mixed blood Eurasian and she is asking for damages similar to EuroGals pricing. How much did you pay her? And got her photos? Need to see whether is she worth the price.
Yes she is a pinay alrite, but not those dark types. She is those fair fair types with Spanish blood I think (imagine Catherine Zeta-Jones or Penelope Cruz type of skin color). As for damages, you have to negotiate with her as I do not know how she charges. Our fuck session that day no mention of money at all. I was not even aware she does FL until after sending her back to Bayshore. Sorry no photos to show as the ones in my handphone are group shots and I believe my buddies would prefer to remain anonymous.
Old 19-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Oh man.. wow.. last week went over to fb pinoy maid place.. this morning, managed to psycho fb indon maid to agree to good ol' morning fuck session.. camped outside her place n once employers left for work, she let her gate open for me to sneak in..
She was obviously still in her pj but boy did she dress for the occasion underneath.. wore pink bra and sweet pink G below.. oh well she was fucking horny.. wet.. moaning.. we went 2 rounds with round 2 lasting almost 25mins.. haha always take longer to cum in the morning
She went crazy as I went down on her.. kept moaning as I went up n down w my tongue on her pussy. . Man, one of the best fucks ive had.. niway managed to convince her to take pics next round.. agreed to meet once weekly haha. . Nw still stoning in my car and im late for work..

Good job bro, i just sent you PM so please check it out..
Old 19-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My my my.. another hit today.. in fact, 2 hits today. .
Bored at work then received msg from regular maid fb staying near my workplace. . Told me she gg back indon tmrw for holz.. power la.. picked her up, brought her to usual mscp.. then the bummer.. she told me she on red alert, I was pissed la.. she saw my disappointment and went for my zipper.. as she chomped down on me I kept squeezing her 36C boobs.. released into her mouth after abt 10mins.. such a pleaser. . Promised to pick her up from airport when she returns, her boss sending her tmrw.. end of round 1..
Old 19-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Round 2 was so so interesting.. been working on getting this pinoy nurse since last sun.. today she msged she just finish night shift.. but had date w indon so told her will meet her after work.. picked her up and I knew she wanted to get fucked.. wore a tight fitting short dress.. when she sat in the car all I was focusing on was her white thighs.. decided to have early dinner went to mid range restaurant to up the ante abit.. thruout the session she was very open to my advances.. 'what wld u like to eat?', I answered 'you'.. when time for dessert, I asked her wat she wanna have.. she replied 'you'.. ok, game time.. as we walked to the car after, started to hold her waist and squeeze her and told her 'lets go for a massage, I know ure tired after ur night shift'.. she just smiled.. what happened in the room.. im still stoning nw, indescribable.. nurse, fucking horny bitches..
Old 22-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today is another good day for hitting hotel check in
Old 22-12-2013, 05:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sunnysunnysunny is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone married a maid here?
Old 24-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xmanc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exchange maid contact
Old 24-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just now bring a maid for ice cream. Hehe.

She said most of her friends is gg to their bf house to stay over. As boss all go back to their country.

Look for maid that bosses non Singaporean. Good to date them
Old 25-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 13
blackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobal100 View Post
Just now bring a maid for ice cream. Hehe.

She said most of her friends is gg to their bf house to stay over. As boss all go back to their country.

Look for maid that bosses non Singaporean. Good to date them
Congrats bro. I just returned home from mine too. Boss overseas so i got to enter her place. From her small single bed we moved over to the boss's room
Body not those of a FL but gfe was superb and i can feel her effort in trying to satisfy me.
Old 25-12-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asian2shag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking for a maid and would like to try and bring her back can you share her contact please. hat way it benefits us both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
My my my.. another hit today.. in fact, 2 hits today. .
Bored at work then received msg from regular maid fb staying near my workplace. . Told me she gg back indon tmrw for holz.. power la.. picked her up, brought her to usual mscp.. then the bummer.. she told me she on red alert, I was pissed la.. she saw my disappointment and went for my zipper.. as she chomped down on me I kept squeezing her 36C boobs.. released into her mouth after abt 10mins.. such a pleaser. . Promised to pick her up from airport when she returns, her boss sending her tmrw.. end of round 1..
Old 25-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Bro,

How to share. You got to go earn it. Where got free lunch. I suggest you go orchard tower this afternoon. Sure can hook up some indo or Philippine girls as they go disco in afternoon if not Sunday you go.

All the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian2shag View Post
I am looking for a maid and would like to try and bring her back can you share her contact please. hat way it benefits us both.
Old 25-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobal100 View Post
Bro,

How to share. You got to go earn it. Where got free lunch. I suggest you go orchard tower this afternoon. Sure can hook up some indo or Philippine girls as they go disco in afternoon if not Sunday you go.

All the best
Exactly.. work the shift n ull be rewarded..
Old 25-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asian2shag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysunnysunny View Post
Anyone married a maid here?
any luck my friend
Old 25-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

i didnt know nowadays samsters so petty. recently i share exchange of numbers for maid fbs. to those bros who received my numbers and managed to speak to those maids. Good luck and keep trying. i received people zapping for blaming me that those numbers doesnt exists. sad to say, i am not their nanny and i dont make sure they keep on to their number.

if maid change number and not existing number then come back to me i will share new. but also i received a few samsters giving out fake numbers.

never mind loh zapped loh. rep points not important. most importantly is how many i have conquered
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1