The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

hi all bros,

tried MIKI H7R28 last week i think friday or thursday. Door was open and no queue!
she's ok, maybe on a good day, no moodiness, no attitude infact quite talkative!
love her bbbj especially on the dick head! the rest was ok, quite SOP other than her kneeling down and doing bbbj.

will rtf soon.....

cheers
Old 03-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks Bro.

Agree on H14R10 Sophia. I tried her once and I never RTF. Not my cup of tea, sorry.

Cheers.
Same here Bro , once bitten twice shy .
Old 03-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

She is Chinese with white fair skin, smooth and nice to touch!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
is Sally chinese looking or Malay or Thai or Filipino or what? im not discriminating but i just really have this fetish for chinese looking girls so i really prefer white fair skin and chinese beauty
Old 03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
H22R09 Sally is PT trained, meaning, she only do catbath, BJ then FJ, finished.
Cheers.
huh? bro, i thot a lot of cat 50 also lidat, catbath, bj fj only mission and out liao. neh neh not everybody can let me play one, unless rtf..
Old 03-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H11R09 Ah May I agree best services for CAT30. Not much of a looker but services is topnotch.

H22R09 Sally is PT trained, meaning, she only do catbath, BJ then FJ, finished. Worth it for a quick fix with pretty face.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks bro for the infor. will check this sally to see how good her looking Ah May is already in my RTF list

Any other worth Cat 30 in PT?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoollyack View Post
So who to go for or recommended one since i have no exp? (erm ya rite i am still a proud virgin ahha)
normally, i would type,' welcome, welcome to petain', you can check my post, but in your case,

i recommend that you dun lose it at petain road. please get out.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

CAT50 usually ex-GL or ex-KS. They provide extras unlike CAT30 and CAT40. Ah May H11R09 is an exception.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh? bro, i thot a lot of cat 50 also lidat, catbath, bj fj only mission and out liao. neh neh not everybody can let me play one, unless rtf..
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Poh Yi H14R05

Thanks for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
Thanks bro for the infor. will check this sally to see how good her looking Ah May is already in my RTF list

Any other worth Cat 30 in PT?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My comments in bold and red.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi all, i am really newbie to this kinda thing, just curious and hope some kind bros can enlighten me! Pls dun zap me...i am really completely new to such things

So a typical session lasts around 20mins? - Yes

Price range for the PSL ranges around 30 - 50 for the 20 min session? - Yes

And the girls there...are they from thai, msia or? - Malaysia

So that whole road is for such sessions? - Yes

No authorities checking? - Sometimes got spot check.

And how do you go about engaging some particular girl or session? Just go there straight? - Yes. If door open, ask how much. If she say price, can go in. If she say no, sorry, she reject you.

So sorry i am still considered, well evergreen, so just curious and asking heh, cos that pertain road is pretty near my hse! - Lucky you!

So who to go for or recommended one since i have no exp? (erm ya rite i am still a proud virgin ahha) - CAT50 are highly recommendable. But do watch out. Suggest you go through the threads and posts. For starters, go for H02R02, H02R05, H10R04 and H10R12.

Hope this helps, have fun!
Old 04-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for answering to all my inquiries...i will definitely try her since i am on a budget this week. i already tried jolene and pat and all i can say is they are good both in beauty and performance that is why i want to check also if there are CAT30 that can match CAT50 and CAT40. thanks again...will do FR once i tried sally.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
phantom_lancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Think it was really my luck 3 weeks ago while petrolling to PT. Walk in and out to couple of houses and hunting for my preference s-list. Found few of wls in good looking and tempting to walk in. But still controlled my didi and continue to visit other houses. End up i stopped at hsg 16 as I been aiming r13 for the time but the door usually was closed. Think it should be my lucky day coz just walk in the house and r13 door was open with light on, and saw Vivi in the room so asked her what is the $$. Hi-Five sign and then i went in with happy feel coz she is my top s-list wl since I had went thru many PT senior report for a time before visiting PT.
She really in the top notch in terms of friendiness, services especially her BJ, super Shiok feel with her slow and sensation motion thrusting my didi, few position in BJ before proceed to fj. Almost cannot tahan during her BJ' ing action, and almost cumming, but still hold my didi hardly and asked for FJ instead quickly.
Fj her in missionary and doggie with a lot of piak-piak sounds system, really nice visual and hearing effect and made myself cannot tahan lagi, finally released my one week plus super glue.... She said wah how long u din ML alr??

Summary FR of H16R13(Vivi):
1) Looks: 8/10 (like her short hair and a pair of round eyes)
2) Body: 7/10 (nice to hug)
3) Catbath: 6/10 (standard)
4) BJ: 9/10 (almost cum, so far the best i tried in PT)
5) AR: 6/10 (a short while only, not the hardcore type)
6) FJ: 7.5/10 (nice ass for doggie for sure, nice piak-piak sound system effect)
7) Overall: Must try!!
8) RTF: Confirm will if I am lucky again.

Cheers!
Old 04-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okies noted don't have to be that intimidating ehs. Just curious thats all.
curiousity kills the cat, really not worth it!

like what one bro says, most of us are married or oredi in relationships liao.

if you think just go walk walk, you will be tempted cos there are really pretty chicks in there and beri sexy, cannot tahan walk in and thats it liao!

my advice is dun go, dun test, dun challenge, you will be tempted beyond...
and may regret it. not that i dun welcome you, but wait till you .... first.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Went down to petain yesterday 3/1/12. Went in via the drain from the back. From far it seems like very few bros patronising, so i thought its gonna be my day, no need wait too long. But end up, alot of bros waiting inside the hse itself. hse 22 only xue er working but got bro waiting. BRO FORNICATOR, H22 nikki also away, so u might wanna update PSL, i dint note the date though sorry. hse 14 and 10 alot of bro waiting, really alot, see already also sian, and da s back already. hse 11 jolene working, hse 7 saw cookie just finish eating den going back room, lots of bro gather to look at her, end up cookie attitude as everyone to go away. went 2nd level to wanted to try miki, but got 2 bros in line. next go to hse 2. most of the WL are free. saw maggie in her blue one-piece, damn tempting, but already tried her twice so wanted to try others first(not saying she's not good, by far she's the best i've tried). walked around a little more, then decided to take on this pretty gem h7r11.

First impression of her was pretty, young and sweet, so went in and paid the $50. but eveything changed when i go in, like black clouds surrounding her After she kept my $50, stripped. then she sat on her bed. then i have to sit on the basin on my own(i noe its nth wrong, but usually they will be the one to ask you to sit on it right?) not much conversation, and when she speaks, it seems like there's something in her mouth, as though she eating sweet or smth(not sure if thats her natural way of speaking, if its not, its damn irritating). throughout the entire session i tink i spoke about 6-7 sentence to her!? very little GFE. apart from that her services also different from other wls(in a good way this time) after i finished washing, she offered to use a towel to wipe my back, and also she used alot of boobs to caress my chest, dick and thighs, its something tt i do not get from others. She's also a clean freak btw, think she changed 2-3 condoms. tried 3 positions, first is somthing similar to reverse cowgirl, but its at the bedside. followed by misionary and doggie. By the third position i still couldn't cum, BUT surprisingly, she dint rush me, and allow my to enter missionary again, so i slowly get my mood back entered her slowly, and such her boobs, within awhile i release my load. overall session was okay, but nothing to shout about, if u wanna go for looks might wanna try her.

looks - 7/10
ar - 7/10 not a fan of this, but think she did rather well
bj - 7/10 not sure if its the condom or her teeth just feels a little weird, 2 positions though.
catbath - 4/10 was really bad, literally just using tongue to swirl a few rounds around the nips, dint really put in effort to suck or anything. not shiok in other words
painting - no chance, she say she dun wan to be painted
frenching - no chance, she say dun wan
boobs - 6.5/10 allows sucking of boobs, when she bj me, then i caress he boobs and slightly squeeze her nips, she tend to blow faster and with more intensity
fj - 8/10 given a8 due to the fact she dint rush me and offered some variety.
rtf - probably not, like i said her service nth to shout about. and mayb its just me/or her mood not good that day, cos usually will see her chat with her neighbour happily
Old 04-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Eh? What is this? A power 1 Bro driving away a power 3 Bro?

Bro with power 1, I suggest you chill. I don't understand why you are sounding, as Bro ccoollyack say, "intimidating"! Eh Bro bonkning, what's going on?

Please do away with this 'holier than thou' attitude! We are all here because of one thing, so please, stop acting like you are some kind of saint!

Welcome Bro ccoollyack. I have responded to your queries and I hope you will find them helpful.

Cheers!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
normally, i would type,' welcome, welcome to petain', you can check my post, but in your case,

i recommend that you dun lose it at petain road. please get out.
Okies noted don't have to be that intimidating ehs. Just curious thats all.
curiousity kills the cat, really not worth it!

like what one bro says, most of us are married or oredi in relationships liao.

if you think just go walk walk, you will be tempted cos there are really pretty chicks in there and beri sexy, cannot tahan walk in and thats it liao!

my advice is dun go, dun test, dun challenge, you will be tempted beyond...
and may regret it. not that i dun welcome you, but wait till you .... first.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Nice FR oh Vivi. Will ups you once I regain my powers.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom_lancer View Post
Think it was really my luck 3 weeks ago while petrolling to PT.....

.....Summary FR of H16R13(Vivi):
1) Looks: 8/10 (like her short hair and a pair of round eyes)
2) Body: 7/10 (nice to hug)
3) Catbath: 6/10 (standard)
4) BJ: 9/10 (almost cum, so far the best i tried in PT)
5) AR: 6/10 (a short while only, not the hardcore type)
6) FJ: 7.5/10 (nice ass for doggie for sure, nice piak-piak sound system effect)
7) Overall: Must try!!
8) RTF: Confirm will if I am lucky again.

Cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1