The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
If you have been to Bangkok Central Dept Store, they are selling sprays exactly the same as those in Takashimaya, for SGD20 only. Takashimaya is cut throat ! But I have no interest in spray. We love nylons !
nah, I also have no interest in the spray, i just ask because I not really sure what's that about.. haha I still only go for the Real-deal (real ph/stockings) =D~~
Old 23-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got a debate for you guys here, do you prefer pantyhose or stockings with garter belts?

Cos I noticed that there are much more variety of pattern for stockings compared to pantyhose.

Personally, I prefer stockings. The sight of garter belts attached to them turns me on and my gf knows hows to tease me with them.
Old 23-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer
...do you prefer pantyhose or stockings with garter belts?...
I prefer stockings with garters too. But I won't complain if it's pantyhose!

Anyway, besides preferring the look of stockings with garters, it's also more convenient for me to slowly peel the stockings off with my mouth.... one by one...
Old 23-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

atos_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've got a debate for you guys here, do you prefer pantyhose or stockings with garter belts?
Bro, I think majority of us would prefer stocking, but think harder, 10 out of 10 women here prefer PH, so stocking became kind of exist only in our fantasy, or AV movies. Knee high stocking counted? To me knee high really a big turn off.
Old 23-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pantyhose has its charm, especially if worn without panties. Pantyhose stretches from toes to waist, and enhances the silhouette of the bum.
Old 23-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
What is wrong with your current g/f ? No wear pantyhose ?

I implore all Bros-in-hose here. Stick to your pantyhose principle. If your gf refuses to wear, DUMP HER !
My current gf wears ph too... And she teases with stockings and gb on bed. Hehe... I just saying that my first ph encounter on bed was with my ex-gf.
Old 23-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cos I noticed that there are much more variety of pattern for stockings compared to pantyhose.

Personally, I prefer stockings. The sight of garter belts attached to them turns me on and my gf knows hows to tease me with them.
Yeah! I prefer stockings with gb over just ph. But sometimes ph can be quite erotic too... Like what Peter_North said, they look nice without panties. My gf have this pair of crotchless ph and it really turns me on.

So does ur gf wears stockings and gb to work? I've been trying to persuade mine but she only likes wearing ph to work.
Old 23-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

I like those kind of OL type is nylons. Esp when they're in stockings and gb. Here are some pics for inspirations for all bros. Enjoy

Secretary in black stockings
Old 23-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin81
I like those kind of OL type is nylons. Esp when they're in stockings and gb. Here are some pics for inspirations for all bros. Enjoy

Secretary in black stockings
I prefer Asians in pantyhose. The Ang Mohs just cannot carry it off.

Your g/f teases you with pantyhose ? That means she is aware of your fetish lah. Another pantyhose animal caught in the cage. *sigh*
Old 23-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer Asians in pantyhose. The Ang Mohs just cannot carry it off.

Your g/f teases you with pantyhose ? That means she is aware of your fetish lah. Another pantyhose animal caught in the cage. *sigh*
Yeah... I agree with you. Asians in ph or stockings with gb are more attractive.

Yes she does. What u mean by caught in the cage bro? I told her my fetish and she helped me fulfill it. She gave me great pleasure.
Old 23-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

This one is asian girl. Up my points if u all like it k? Will try to hunt more.

Zsa Zsa in gb and stockings
Old 24-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
I prefer stockings with garters too. But I won't complain if it's pantyhose!

Anyway, besides preferring the look of stockings with garters, it's also more convenient for me to slowly peel the stockings off with my mouth.... one by one...
Cool manz...but be careful not to make runs on the stockings...or your gf is not gonna be too pleased if they cost a bomb...
Old 24-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atos_sg
Bro, I think majority of us would prefer stocking, but think harder, 10 out of 10 women here prefer PH, so stocking became kind of exist only in our fantasy, or AV movies. Knee high stocking counted? To me knee high really a big turn off.
I guess women prefer pantyhose becos they are more convinent...cos sometimes stockings tend to roll down themselves after sometime if they are not attached to garter belts...although the band now a days com with a non slip silicon it might cause discomfort or even worse, a rash sometimes becos of our humid weather.

I was in Taiwan recently and becos it was still winter, some of the women have knee high stockings with mini skirts (Jap LOOK)...was pretty cool actually...

Dun know about you, but stockings and garter belts dun only exist in my fantasy cos my gf wears them pretty often...she's knows I really like them...Wat can I say...I'm a lucky guy...
Old 24-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pantyhose has its charm, especially if worn without panties. Pantyhose stretches from toes to waist, and enhances the silhouette of the bum.
Not only will panyhose enhance the bum, but if you get a control top pantyhose...it also firms up the butt a little...

I must agree that pantyhose without the panties is a great turn on for me too...
Old 24-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin81
Yeah! I prefer stockings with gb over just ph. But sometimes ph can be quite erotic too... Like what Peter_North said, they look nice without panties. My gf have this pair of crotchless ph and it really turns me on.

So does ur gf wears stockings and gb to work? I've been trying to persuade mine but she only likes wearing ph to work.
I guess you have to see and understand wat kind of attire your gf wears to work...eg. if she likes to wear tight mini skirts, then garter belts will pose as a problem cos its shows from the out side...I also guess if she is not familar with stockings, she will be very consious and always looking to see if the band is exposed or if the stocking has rolled down...but with a panyhose...you can't go wrong.

They hv these stockings that com attached with garter belts...they look like the crotchless ph type and they are quiet hassel free...you can get them from CHARLES JORDON aka CJ...and yes...my gf sometimes wear stockings and garter belts to work depending on her attire...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1