The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro blursam we are both men.... Do you think i would give up without even trying?

Dude i gotta try first and if i fail or after i have tried i usually release them into the market... and anyway these girls are already used by other heroes before me and discarded....

guess its a cycle.....
leave to be recycled and reused, then repackaged.. the cycle goes on. thats how it goes. but hey! thats no harm at all

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 17-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gosh.....i love recycled stuffs.......
Old 17-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hi-bro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah...so happening at this website here. I also got a fillipino maid sex partner before. She is very horny but not pretty and got small boobs.We lost ctc when she went back last month. Should have ask her some ctc of others .....I'm working every Sunday and cannot go out cheong, any other days and place can get such contact? Any king bro here can guide and help me? If better still, pass me some re-cycled contact?
Old 18-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20089 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippie View Post
Hi bros,

Maybe I also share an experience with you about maid?

Two years ago I got a maid. I know it was dangerous to play a fool at home, but then I did not know things to turn out to what it was later.... The story unfolded this way:
nice one bro. gave me a short hard-on. any continuation or that's it???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Jackie Tan thanks for upping me...Check your pm.
Old 18-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro etsys you summed it aptly " How to refuse such a SINCERE OFFER?"

Actually thats what i am doing to her.... Although now she has decided to really make the new guy her permanent bf... she still calls me... and believe this fucking bitch is a business professional (not a maid)... So initially while i wanted her as a permanent gf aka mistress now i have no such noble intentions....

After having suffered the ignominy of having sorta lost her during that 1 week absence.... its time to strike back and with a vengeance....

Bro i was almost gonna fuck her today had woo'd her and almost put her into my bag when she remembered she was not supposed to 2 time and she felt sad about having to harbour guilty feelings....

I was like i am not forcing you... If your not comfortable its fine...

But i am very sure that i could have fucked her again and enjoyed her meat by the end of this week. Unfortunately i am super busy. So will have to hold back till next week to strike back lethally...
Quote:
Whatever it is i decided i must win her from that b@@@@@d and jump her bones a few more times and then i must have the last laugh by finally dumping her unceremoniously....

So with a lot of sweet talking, a lot of empty promises and a lot of rubbish...... i managed to win her back... Each time i sent a fake message that i did not mean or i spoke too sweetly i told myself " You whore all i want is your body and all these words are just to enjoy your body and i shall have nothing to do with you after that" Sorry bros i sound rude but she had played me out too... So after several 100 smss managed to fuck the business professional twice last week.... And thought i had had the last laugh.....

Imagine my surprise when i found out on Monday this week that she had gone back to that fucking b@@@@@d again....

And now i am back wooing her again.... For what?? For kicks only.... and the thrill that comes when i sadistically enjoy her meat for playing me out...Sorry i am not this bad unless people are bad to me....

I could not help laughing at the b@@@@@d who thought he was too smart to win her from me... Like i cared!!! Did i even want her for ever? No ... never... So when i managed to win her back last week and fucked her i laughed at the frustrated b@@@@@d....who must have been drowning himself in sorrow thinking of his ill luck...

Well here i am tryin to woo the bitch again and i guarantee you guys sooner or later the whore will be mine again and her frustrated loser of a bf will be jerking himself of into the depths of misery.

Although initially i thought i could make her my permanent gf.... now she will just be my fuck adventure only... She toyed with me... She will get it twice...

She has been messaging me since yday again telling me that she loves me but she must marry the other guy? (like someone put a gun to her head and asked her to marry him?) ....

And then her last message for this night was she could not get me off her mind and that she cant move on....

And my reply.... what are you waiting for return... to my cock...

And Bros i have kept my promise.... I just wanted to fuck the bitch one more time and i did it in style... Actually i had promised you guys that i will fuck her before the end of next week....

As my incessant messages continued to swoon her and sweep her off her feet she was going to get fucked by me on wednesday as i had earlier mentioned.... suddenly she got loyalty feelings towards her bf..... and then yday after several rounds of messages..... the bitch asked me to pick her up from her office.... during peak hour.... just imagine the taxi dollars.... but i said its well worth the money just to spite her and her disgusting M F***er BF..... So i picked her up. She said lets go to a park i said i dun believe in doing things in public.... cause later people video and up on net.... Eventually she followed me to a hotel... i bought her some fooddrinks and the regular condom.... Tried the spiral condom... Dunno whats the difference.... did not feel any.... on second thoughts i found her pussy a bit loose yday... dunno how many guys fuck her or if there is any other reason for it being so loose....

Anyway still kissed her took off her clothes and fucked her in style after feeding her.... and yeah sent her back too....

Although i pampered her during the initial fucks... lately i have given her nothing.... cause her bf is there to do that.... i am just there to enjoy her meat and post FRs...

its a long weekend... So i securely hand her over to her bf for his enjoyment while i do business with her on the sly and for free.... Should she ask for money or anything else.... out she goes from the window and into the recycle market.....
Old 18-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

It is a long weekend... Many Singapore employers will be going overseas... A lot of lonely maids and lonely souls out there... So hunters get ready.... get your equipment find these maids...

Since they are freer longer surely they will be prepared to be picked up and fucked as well on same day... now how you guys gonna manage your wives/gf is another headache...

I have a pinay professional to date this evening... Hopefully can hanky panky a bit if i cant get full service today... well then i have 3 more days to repeat and return to fuck her.... right? but nothing like nights... women give in more easily at night....i mean the pinay professionals
Old 18-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hi-bro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother Lord, when can I have some of your recycled maid? Recently I start to take note of maids around my vicinity......I always saw a few groups of them gathering outside those pre-school and some are quite pretty.....may I learn from you is there anyway I can approached them? Should I hang around and wait till they disperse then go after the one I target? Can any bros who got this type of experience give me some advice? Hope to learn more from the experience guys here.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flippie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
nice one bro. gave me a short hard-on. any continuation or that's it???
Thanks bro for the comment.... And bro Lord, hope it is ok for me to share my maid encounter in this thread? If not ok, pls tell me and I will stop writing here coz I can't open new thread....

Anyway the story continues...

My maid gave me a nice massage especially on my inner thighs the other afternoon when no one was home... I think she was an innocent person just wanting to repay my kindness as her employer because I have helped her once in a while such as to let her top-up her cash card when she didn't have cash till 7 months later, and also was tolerant to her mistakes at work etc...

After the nice massage that day, I was thinking of having another one from her... So I went to Metro to buy those thin, small silky underwear (one for about 10+ bucks). I bought a white one.... really thin and just enough to cover my vital part...

So about one week later, another opportunity came my way, still in the afternoon when me and the maid were at home only and it was time to execute my little plan.... This time, I went to bathe clean clean and also I shaved my pubic hair so that to look nicer when in the new thin underwear... Afternoon was a good time because my maid would have finished most house chores and just waiting for dinner time... She would be in her room when she has done her work, and so after bathing and doing the shaving and stuffs, I knocked lightly at her room's door which she opened shortly... I asked if she was ok to help massage me again and she smiled shyly and said ok... Then I suggested if can be in her room (part of my house anyway) on her mattress (her bed) and she paused for a while but still said ok.... So there it goes!

I pulled the curtain (coz afternoon light quite bright) and also turned on the air-con which I think she likes because it is more cooling... As usual, I took out my shirt and pants, and lied down on her mattress, stomach facing down with my new thin underwear... She started massaging me and when down to my thigh area, I deliberately lifted my bums just like the other time and her small hands innocently went further in to massage my inner thighs, accidentally coming into contact with my balls and groin area.... The feeling was superb and I lifted my bums slowly a bit higher and higher and her hands went deeper and deeper and touching my balls and groin area more and more frequently... I had a hard turn-on and I felt I have some pre-cum.... This time I went bolder and suggested I turned around so that she can massage my front thighs... She agreed and when I turned around and lied on my back, I was sure she noticed my meat was bulging under my new underwear... She paused for a moment, didn't know what to do and I noticed she felt very shy... However, I pretended nothing unusual, and asked her to massage my thigh area, and she did....

Because I think she was embarrassed, she looked to her side, at the curtains, while both hands were rubbing up and down my thighs.... From the position she was massaging, I could see her whole body up close, and examined the shape of her breasts resting on her T-shirt.... Her breasts were not that small nor big, and she has a slim waist... Her breasts swinging lightly in her T-shirt when she moved her hands on my thighs, coupled with her eyes staring elsewhere, the whole experience was overwhelming! I was having a very great hard-on and I whispered to ask her to massage inner a bit... She got what I said and rubbed inner, closer to my groin area... rubbing just beside the edge of my underwear, which was barely enough to cover my balls and my hard groin now..... I began to move my body a little left and right, and so her hands were also perpetually touching the side of my hard groin and I was sure she felt it because when her hands were touching the sides of my hard rod, she would slow down a little (I thought I got the feeling of that).... I couldn't tahan this feeling of the small hands teasing my hardened rod... I was thinking to myself to take the risk of asking her to slip her hands underneath my thin white underwear to sooth my tension.... and so I wanted to put my thought into action....

I was very worried not because of her rejection, but as my maid, a wrong move would result in me having a big problem with my wife and her agency and many people.... Should I take the risk to ask for more? Or should I just stop short here? .... The whole situation was too steamy for me to think straight and I went ahead to ask her and so I remembered this was something I said:
Me: LXXX, can your hands move inside a bit some more? Is it ok for you? (I asked politely and softly)
Maid: Sir..... I... can.... try.....

Being a pinay, she was more intelligent than indo maid I supposed, and she got a bit of cue I thought... and wow, my heart pumped harder and harder because she didn't react negatively to my suggestion!

So her fingers were skirting the edges of my underwear, coming into contact with the sides of my hard rod, rubbing up and down! ... She still looked side way but occasionally would look at where she was massaging as I thought she scared she would offend me if she accidentally rubbed directly on my hard rod! Her hands also moved slower now too....! To give her some encouragement, and commented her massaging skills very good and she smiled and felt happy... Then at the same time, I also moved my bums a bit once in a while so that her hands sometimes would land directly on my hard groin directly.... Noticed she didn't react too greatly on that, I moved my hands slowly and grabbed hers, and directed them to rub my groin.....! She didn't react too greatly too!.... And I slowly released my grip on her hands, and she continued to rub slowly up and down my hard groin, separated only by that thin white underwear of mine! ....Oh that.... that was heaven! I controlled very hard to experience her hands on mine!.... It was a very thrilling experience and that lasted for quite a few minutes before I couldn't tahan (I was going to explode) and asked her if she was tired..... She said she was not and still continued to rub... Oh dear!.... I was cumming and my emotions took over me... I grabbed her both hands and curled her fingers around my hard groin through my underwear, while I shot out my cums.... I apologised for my rude behaviour and seek for her forgiveness... To my surprise, she said she was ok and she smiled to me and said she was happy to be able to make me relax....

I am in love with a FR... and she seems to have feelings for me too... What should I do? =(

Last edited by flippie; 18-09-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 18-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Bro i dun wish to take the wind out of your sails... But if you patiently read through the preceeding pages 1 through 55... i can safely assure you that you can pass the Masters Degree Programme in Fucking Maids....

Not just that.... the notes we have provided the fellow professors here..... is so detailed with real-life examples that you can write a 10,000 word thesis after that and we will then gladly give you the highly desirable and reverred Fellowship Title of The Maid Fuckers Club which is equivalent to a Phd.

What say you other bros and fellow professors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-bro View Post
Hi Brother Lord, when can I have some of your recycled maid? Recently I start to take note of maids around my vicinity......I always saw a few groups of them gathering outside those pre-school and some are quite pretty.....may I learn from you is there anyway I can approached them? Should I hang around and wait till they disperse then go after the one I target? Can any bros who got this type of experience give me some advice? Hope to learn more from the experience guys here.
Old 18-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Dude flippie you are welcome to post your FR here. Every bro is welcome and even requested to post their highly desirable and highly read-worthy FRs....

We need all the FRs, tips, tricks and every nook and cranny explanation in the book...

My only request is Bros please do not write stories or your fantasies.... The experienced professors who read/examine and mark your thread will heavily punish you for that....

The expert profesors here are just too good and they are able to decipher between a true story and a fantasy or story...

So bros FRS only please .... Bro flippie the professors will judge your story... So carry on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippie View Post
Thanks bro for the comment.... And bro Lord, hope it is ok for me to share my maid encounter in this thread? If not ok, pls tell me and I will stop writing here coz I can't open new thread....

Anyway the story continues...

Old 18-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude flippie you are welcome to post your FR here. Every bro is welcome and even requested to post their highly desirable and highly read-worthy FRs....

We need all the FRs, tips, tricks and every nook and cranny explanation in the book...

My only request is Bros please do not write stories or your fantasies.... The experienced professors who read/examine and mark your thread will heavily punish you for that....

The expert profesors here are just too good and they are able to decipher between a true story and a fantasy or story...

So bros FRS only please .... Bro flippie the professors will judge your story... So carry on....
judge dread has spoken.

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 18-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
judge dread has spoken.
Yes bro lord... Thank you for your feedback! I will write my true story and let others judge.. If they find not true, then I also can't do much abt it... just already 2 years and saw this thread, so tried to write what I encountered then... Thank you again for commenting de...

Good day!

I am in love with a FR... and she seems to have feelings for me too... What should I do? =(
Old 18-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just an update on my conquest today..

Contacted this new maid and met her this morning.

After some chitchat, we went for a movie nearby and during the show, i massaged the boobs thru her clothes.

Once i got her warm up and hot, I guided her hands to my groin and she helped massaged my dick.

Went on for 1/2 hr and the show ended. Unfortunately she need to go back so we scheduled to go out again soon..

Thanks LORD for all the help !!!.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Anyway, I cut my encounter short here:

After another arousing massage, I began to struggle internally if things have been carried too far... As the maid also felt uncomfortable or I was too sensitive... However, I couldn't think straight and went on to create some situations such that we have another massage session, but this time I did on her and then we progressed to her sucking my rod and CIM etc.... Everything went not that smoothly such as I noticed she demanded more, such as instead of cash to top-up, she also wanted me to chat with her longer, help in listening to her problems back at home etc... anyway, because of what I wanted to get and I have not gotten enough from her giving my body physical enjoyment, I agreed to many things she asked for. SOmetimes I could see she began to get jealous in front of me and worse, not doing her work properly in front of madam... But so far things have resolved and I still got her service....

One night, we were busy smsing as usual when all were asleep, and she was in her own room while I was at the hall pretending to watch ESPN Live soccer match.... Our smses began to get too steamy and I got a hard-on.... I wanted to hug her and to get her service badly, and so I smsed her to strip down only in her panties and T-shirt, and I would quietly go into her room... and to give her a passionate hug....

So after checking all asleep soundly, I quietly slipped into her room... My rod was already suffered for a long while, bulging a lot under my pants... and upon inside her room, I just close the room door slightly, leaving a slit, not lock as that would make a sound.... Then I quickly took off my pants, and at the same time she welcomed me to her mattress by opening her blanket.... I slided my whole body in her blanket and on top of her body.... My swollen rod placed on her panties.. the feeling was heavenly!.... and we hugged tight tight in that position, grinding and pressing our bodies to each other, and kissed wildly, finding each other tongues.... When at the heated moment... The room suddenly was pushed open half way!......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1