The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscom View Post
Hi Guys, got canvassed by a spa ard USSC called butterfly, was quoted full price of 50+150, claiming they have 14 ladies on hand....
can check if anyone tried before?
Most of the ladies are previously frm across the street.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

I think some bro posted on the dome L before, actually if u see properely, theres one local girl always check in hotel with guys there, before that they will have food at the indian shop beside the hotel..
Old 11-12-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Thesecondnext is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamli View Post
Yeah mostly mature ladies in 30s
Ooh. Still sounds OK. Wondering whether their service worth the price
Old 11-12-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscom View Post
Hi Guys, got canvassed by a spa ard USSC called butterfly, was quoted full price of 50+150, claiming they have 14 ladies on hand....
can check if anyone tried before?
My fr above
Old 12-12-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
This place only at level 2 go in after security there's a shop on the left the ladies looks quite good and at level 4 after the connecting bridge there's a viet and prc lady opposite the barber shop.
i always cant find the barber shop
Old 12-12-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Most of the ladies are previously frm across the street.
Across the street meaning at the space stretch?
I went past the other day was considering to press the bell to take a look.

But it was day time and footfall abit high. Wasn’t keen to be caught waiting outside like an idiot.

But if the ladies are the same as those from space...then unlikely I will bother.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Got a ctc thru michat and the lady boss was quite helpful even though it was quite late.$50 entrance fee. Intro me to a younger PRC who just arrived last month. The massage was so so. And i can smell alcohol from her, said she already ended for the day and having dinner with housemates.

Then the best part is when GQ is asked, she put my hands into her hot pants and said she is wet already. Damn, that is a new trick. Caved in, agreed to the tips.

Maybe the alcohol did the trick for her, she was wild. And not discreet at all. Damn loud even though the room was partitioned, can easily hear from outside.

One of the best i tried, a keeper. Sorry bros, I won’t be sharing ctc.

Can book lady boss or not? She looks so spicy.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Hi bro, anyone tried Nico from the shop J** Y*** level 4?
Can PM me your experiences?
Thanks
Old 13-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
I tink this lady was discussed in the granny sexy massage thread. One mans meat is another mans poison. Someone like her type and up her b4 already
Haha. That was me who up-ed her. What u said is correct. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. I’m a Gilf lover and loves to fuck old grannies. Especially those bah bah and fair fair grannies. This level 2 granny I’ve fucked her a few times already and she likes to dirty talk when u fuck her. Stopped looking for her recently cos the price is just not worth for me to rtf her on a regular basis. Will only look for her once in a while. Sorry if some of u finds it disgusting to fuck an old granny but every one of us have different fetishes so let’s not judge each other.
Old 15-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stinger123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Anyone tried the new spa just outside ussc?
Old 15-12-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Any bro tried any news spa near Teck Chye Terrace road?
Old 15-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Haha. That was me who up-ed her. What u said is correct. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. I’m a Gilf lover and loves to fuck old grannies. Especially those bah bah and fair fair grannies. This level 2 granny I’ve fucked her a few times already and she likes to dirty talk when u fuck her. Stopped looking for her recently cos the price is just not worth for me to rtf her on a regular basis. Will only look for her once in a while. Sorry if some of u finds it disgusting to fuck an old granny but every one of us have different fetishes so let’s not judge each other.
Jalan Sultan would be paradise for you then.
Old 16-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hdfd2r is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just went USSC, all closed except the shop nearest to the safe entry entrance. Raided?
Old 16-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfd2r View Post
Just went USSC, all closed except the shop nearest to the safe entry entrance. Raided?
Cannot tell you. Later no more secrets.
Old 16-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Jalan Sultan would be paradise for you then.
Been there. Fucked a few of the grannies there before too. Even the deaf one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread