The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Any bros here went trip and stayed with SIL in same hotel with wife/gf before and any happenings? I'm going with them on this coming week, any tips on beoing?
Does your SIL wear bra when you come over to their house? If not, then maybe at the hotel also won't wear bra and can see many ZG. I went cruise with my SILs before and they wore bikini when we went to the pool so it was quite a feast for my eyes.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Does your SIL wear bra when you come over to their house? If not, then maybe at the hotel also won't wear bra and can see many ZG. I went cruise with my SILs before and they wore bikini when we went to the pool so it was quite a feast for my eyes.
Lucky you are treated to eye therapy. Please write more of your encounters.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
vet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your SILs are always braless at home, so not that difference at the pool right?
Old 03-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vet365 View Post
Your SILs are always braless at home, so not that difference at the pool right?
It's different. When you see woman in clothes vs in bra vs in bikini vs seeing the naked boobs, the feeling is different. In bikini, the feeling of can see a bit of the boobs but cannot see totally gives the thrill.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Lucky you are treated to eye therapy. Please write more of your encounters.
I have 2 SILs, knew them many years back when they were still students. Now both of them are SYTs and working already. They were all from girls school including my wife (then gf). I could sense they were quite curious about man and I was the only man back then so they were eager to show some of their sexy part to me. There were a few times I saw thier boobs or when they are wearing skirt or dress and ZG, they knew I saw it and did not cover up.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
EvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
they knew I saw it and did not cover up.
They trying to hint you at something?
Old 04-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBoss View Post
They trying to hint you at something?
Sometimes when they feel naughty they will do such things to see my reaction. Girls are not stupid, they know guys like to see and they will show their sexy part when they feel like it. Over the years i realised they have their sexual needs too.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sometimes when they feel naughty they will do such things to see my reaction. Girls are not stupid, they know guys like to see and they will show their sexy part when they feel like it. Over the years i realised they have their sexual needs too.
Some just wanna feel attractive and crave attention at that moment in time...
Old 04-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Yes totally agree, especially when they don't have bf yet. But when they don't crave attention, looking at their body will make them feel we are perverts. So it's all up to the girl if they open up to us.
Old 31-03-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Yes totally agree, especially when they don't have bf yet. But when they don't crave attention, looking at their body will make them feel we are perverts. So it's all up to the girl if they open up to us.
Very well said
Old 01-04-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTypeWriters deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
We are all like that
Old 04-04-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
uplisted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeWriters View Post
We are all like that
Fully agreed with you on this
Old 07-04-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Yes totally agree, especially when they don't have bf yet
Exactly bro, spot on
Old 15-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Sister in law fetish

went overseas recently and my SIL thought she misplace her diamond ring on the bed and quickly snipped this when she was searching for it.

Old 15-04-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
went overseas recently and my SIL thought she misplace her diamond ring on the bed and quickly snipped this when she was searching for it.
I think she waiting for you to doggie her

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1