The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Was early for a meeting near Serangoon MRT. Searched on google for any nearby massage place and saw S* Spa. I asked for any vietnamese but none was available, and got a PRC girl name L**a. Looks quite sexy and was super talkative even though my mandarin is broken

boobs : b
figure: slim, petite
massage : 6.5/10 (i love a hard rub down)
damage: standard market
rtf: No. Entrance fee is too high.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin

Last edited by Mfred91; 22-02-2022 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Mixed up entrance fee with other spa
Old 22-02-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

My NE experience very good

B-cup, BM and Fingering with Cum on Boobs.

Entrance was normal and service charge also normal.
Old 22-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 4
max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!max8888 is one of the Best!
bro, can PM me the damage? been eyeing this place for a while already. thanks a million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Was early for a meeting near Serangoon MRT. Searched on google for any nearby massage place and saw S* Spa. Went in, usual upsell of $88 but declined. I asked for any vietnamese but none was available, and got a PRC girl name L**a. Looks quite sexy and was super talkative even though my mandarin is broken

rtf: probably try other syt when I'm around
Old 22-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
This shop only half height partition.......what i can't stand it is when customer talking....can hear the conversation between them very clearly. The girls massage skill so so......Went once n never rtm.
Diff shop. Shop u talking is USSC, but the thread u replying is opp the famous frog poridge. Lol
Old 22-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 5
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!

Does anyone know what happened to A***l from M***? Just found out she's not working there anymore. Sad. Messaged her but she didn't reply. Regret not going to visit her more.
Old 22-02-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Does anyone know what happened to A***l from M***? Just found out she's not working there anymore. Sad. Messaged her but she didn't reply. Regret not going to visit her more.
people come and go, I guess. Their wechat account show picture of another new ML
Old 22-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
No idea, I guess went back for cny.
just notice theyhave a new ml star with C....
Old 22-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

not sure if any bros tried j w spa.. not bad..
Old 22-02-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Thanks bro Dexblu for the intro...
Old 22-02-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max8888 View Post
bro, can PM me the damage? been eyeing this place for a while already. thanks a million.
Sorry bro, I mixed up the entrance fee. I'll pm you the damage

Old 22-02-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 5
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
No idea, I guess went back for cny.
just notice theyhave a new ml star with C....

Yeah, maybe. Who knows. Going to try C**** on my next visit.

Siao kena zap 12 points for asking innocent question. Just curious if anyone knows what happened to her. I wonder who is that coward that type "why so kaypo" haha.
Old 22-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha, always have weirdo in this forum, don't care it. I post FR got zap, hint mp only also got zap. I try up you with my little point.

opposite side also have a new ml.
Old 23-02-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Anyone been to Sun***** 8 spa near Farrer Park before? Owner used to operate at Eunos but sadly now no longer does massage. Her name was Lu**y.

Old 23-02-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried S**p m****** before in Opel near PIE CTE intersection? The masseuse look good in website. Any MR? If okay, pm me please. Thanks
Old 23-02-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Was early for a meeting near Serangoon MRT. Searched on google for any nearby massage place and saw S* Spa. I asked for any vietnamese but none was available, and got a PRC girl name L**a. Looks quite sexy and was super talkative even though my mandarin is broken

rtf: No. Entrance fee is too high.
All the girls from this spa looks pretty in their fb photo haha , $88 spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread