The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Can brother advise,

At the check point, the ICA office, would like to see the air return ticket before they grant entry. May I know, your VN girlfriend would have 7 days return ticket, when grant entry of 30 days, change the return to the max days. Or during the entry, the return is to the max of 30days?

Every entry to Singapore with my VN girlfriend, we always have 7 days return air ticket to show to the ICA. But during the last entry, Sept, ICA refused her entry due to this reason that the past entry return was 7 days, but why she always change and return in 30 days after permitted entry.

Many adivse from friends, is to have 7 days return air ticket, because it is easy to grant entry then 30 days return air ticket. Upon entry, then change the return tickets to the max.
ICA have all the records of entry and exit ...

Of course after seeing such trend , for sure they will question you ...

When they denial you means they are suspecting you of non-truthful declaration and trying to cheat into entering singapore ...

So if want to stay here 30 days then declare 30 days and buy 30 days return ticket loh .. no harm ...

Listen to friends also must be logical ... so now u get it from ICA ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella04 View Post
Actually what your Thai Gf can do is to change her name on her ID and get a new passport apparently its very simple to do that in Thailand unlike Singapore where we have to get a lawyer to do a deed poll and all that, but please do not go to ICA to do an extension, during courtship that's what my friend's wife did, she came to Singapore quite often and had several extensions but on a fateful day they got her to do a Fingerprint and she was caught, this is considered illegal entry and also they do consider the white card declaration during trial as its considered fraudulent and minimum sentence in Singapore for illegal entry is jail term for not less then 12 months.

She was sentenced to 13 months in CWP got out after 10 months minus the holidays and weekends.
What will happen if she declare honestly in the white card that she has ever enter Singapore using another different & fake passport more than 3 years ago when working in GL? This is not uncommon for them I think.

Will she be sentenced to CWP on arriving the airport during checkout or ask to U-turn back on the next flight? If so, what's the point of being honest in the while card?

Or perhaps they should declare it during the VISA application process back in the country, which will probably be rejected.

I'm asking on behalf of an ex-GL-WL who wish to visit Sg after more than 3-5 years, don't mind declaring whatever, but worried about being sent to CWP. What's the best approach?
Old 14-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
What will happen if she declare honestly in the white card that she has ever enter Singapore using another different & fake passport more than 3 years ago when working in GL? This is not uncommon for them I think.

Will she be sentenced to CWP on arriving the airport during checkout or ask to U-turn back on the next flight? If so, what's the point of being honest in the while card?

Or perhaps they should declare it during the VISA application process back in the country, which will probably be rejected.

I'm asking on behalf of an ex-GL-WL who wish to visit Sg after more than 3-5 years, don't mind declaring whatever, but worried about being sent to CWP. What's the best approach?
PLease CALL ICA and ASK before you do anything !!!! Dun listen here and listen there ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
ICA have all the records of entry and exit ...

Of course after seeing such trend , for sure they will question you ...

When they denial you means they are suspecting you of non-truthful declaration and trying to cheat into entering singapore ...

So if want to stay here 30 days then declare 30 days and buy 30 days return ticket loh .. no harm ...

Listen to friends also must be logical ... so now u get it from ICA ...
bro,got harm lah.If she buy 30 days but when reach sg,if immigration only give her only 4 days,she have to throw money and buy one return ticket back haha
Old 15-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,got harm lah.If she buy 30 days but when reach sg,if immigration only give her only 4 days,she have to throw money and buy one return ticket back haha
I have understand that many girls, they come in, the would come with a 7 days return ticket. Then when then have grant entry, usually in 30 days, they would change the return to max. 30 days.

The reasons is they put 30 days, the changes of granting entry is very slim. Is that ture?
Old 15-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
I have understand that many girls, they come in, the would come with a 7 days return ticket. Then when then have grant entry, usually in 30 days, they would change the return to max. 30 days.

The reasons is they put 30 days, the changes of granting entry is very slim. Is that ture?
Allow me to ask u a question if i am a immigration officer.

Why would any ppl come here to sg for holiday for up to 30 days?Our country is certainly not big enough for anyone to have a reason to tour for 30 days.Do u think if u are the officer,will u think is funny to come here for 30 days?sound fishy right and some more is so call those country which have a bad reputation to them.

Other valid reason like education,medication,business dont say if u have those valid document to proof
Old 16-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
like that really got harm ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Allow me to ask u a question if i am a immigration officer.

Why would any ppl come here to sg for holiday for up to 30 days?Our country is certainly not big enough for anyone to have a reason to tour for 30 days.Do u think if u are the officer,will u think is funny to come here for 30 days?sound fishy right and some more is so call those country which have a bad reputation to them.

Other valid reason like education,medication,business dont say if u have those valid document to proof
agree

lucky u not immigration officer

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A

the foreigners think ICA is pig's brain...actually the reverse is true...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
PLease CALL ICA and ASK before you do anything !!!! Dun listen here and listen there ....
Aiya, ask-ask here see any bros got similar experiences to share mah

ICA will probably just brush me aside and say don't do it. Shake the head. Can't reveal reasons, etc.

No bro had similar experiences?
Old 17-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya, ask-ask here see any bros got similar experiences to share mah

ICA will probably just brush me aside and say don't do it. Shake the head. Can't reveal reasons, etc.

No bro had similar experiences?
bro ...

from your posting .. u are asking the correct method of declaring so that 'your friend' can gain entry into Singapore ...

therefore the correct answer to you is to call ICA and ask what is the correct way of declaration .... coz if you do it wrongly, wala .. thats it ... becasue there are bros here who friend(s) or gf(s) are banned because of wrong declaration as they thought it is the correct way ...

WHY ICA not answering you ??? you are NOT asking them why this friend or g.f is Banned or why she Cannot ENter SG ...

IF they cannot tell you which is the correct declaration method , something is wrong with them ...

IF you ask them the different qn like what you have answer me back . then something is wrong with you .. thats why you have not received any response from the thread ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
WHY ICA not answering you ??? you are NOT asking them why this friend or g.f is Banned or why she Cannot ENter SG ...

IF they cannot tell you which is the correct declaration method , something is wrong with them ...

IF you ask them the different qn like what you have answer me back . then something is wrong with you .. thats why you have not received any response from the thread ...
Bro, what's that something wrong with YOU?

I am asking if anyone has experiences being truthful in in white card which only has a few multiple choice questions; specifically the one that ask "Have you enter Sg with other passport?" - If tick YES, then what are the experiences of bro who tried it in the context of fake passport & ex-GL.

All the questions ever asked in this ICA thread can be answered with your "intelligent" approach of calling ICA, so have a discussion forum for fuck? U don't know or don't have the experiences to share then just STFU maybe?

I'm NOT asking what is the right way of declaration in the white card, but what are the experiences of declaring truthfully in it FOR AN Ex-WL who has used another PP before. So unfortunately, simply asking for the "right method to declare" without telling the ICA officer the complete story of Ex-WL @ fake PP will not help. I don't need a generalized answer for right declaration method only.

So what's wrong with it?

P.s. And how the F u know I've not been getting PM from bros who had experiences to say that I'm not getting any answers?
Old 17-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am asking if anyone has experiences being truthful in in white card which only has a few multiple choice questions; specifically the one that ask "Have you enter Sg with other passport?" - If tick YES, then what are the experiences of bro who tried it in the context of fake passport & ex-GL.

All the questions ever asked in this ICA thread can be answered with your "intelligent" approach of calling ICA, so have a discussion forum for fuck? U don't know or don't have the experiences to share then just STFU maybe?

I'm NOT asking what is the right way of declaration in the white card, but what are the experiences of declaring truthfully in it FOR AN Ex-WL who has used another PP before. So unfortunately, simply asking for the "right method to declare" without telling the ICA officer the complete story of Ex-WL @ fake PP will not help. I don't need a generalized answer for right declaration method only.

So what's wrong with it?

P.s. And how the F u know I've not been getting PM from bros who had experiences to say that I'm not getting any answers?

With the due cyber respect to a much more senior bro than me with a rep pt of 982 and power of 10 ....

My Sincere apologies if don't understand my comments ...

No need to use 'F' here and there ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
My Sincere apologies if don't understand my comments ...
My foul language and suggested seniority are irrelevant to our argument. No need to sidetrack if u've nothing to counter the subject matters.

Which part of your comments do u think I misunderstood?
Old 18-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
My foul language and suggested seniority are irrelevant to our argument. No need to sidetrack if u've nothing to counter the subject matters.

Which part of your comments do u think I misunderstood?
you are correct ... nothing relevant ... ok ok .. i step backward ... sorry for the whole episode ... just end here ...

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1