The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-12-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nelly from Club Friday.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=21884544

A real hiddenly gem from LAOs.
She looked more chio in real life than in pictures.
Slim bod. Very nice fig.
The highlight was the Bbbj, slow and sensual.
Keep sucking even after i came. dam shiokkkkkkkkk.
Central location. Very discreet.
Will RTF soon.
Old 19-12-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
santaclauses is Cool - loads of Potential

Vernice - Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=vernice

She's legit pretty. Not only is she petite, but she also has an amazing body. She actually liked to take control, but knew how to push & pull. I thought I was in heaven when she suggested doggy. Good service and very accommodating. Solid bonking experience with her.

Her command of english wasn't as great but hey, I actually found that added to her allure, macam mysterious a bit.

Her GFE was off the charts. The closest analogy I can think of is probably like that cute ass young chick you met in school.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cebion1243 is Cool - loads of Potential
Booked Soda from Club Friday. Real life is exactly like picture, slim body with nice tats on her back. Enjoyed my session! OKT bro is also very responsive and easily booked the session.
Old 19-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Couldn’t login for awhile. Sry Bro SK for late review

But went for TRL kate a couple of days ago. Solid girl, boobs abit too hard but makes it up with hard work. Honestly haven’t had a FL suck dick for so long. Had to stop her before I cum ahah.

Overall really nice to bonk.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mamagio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Micky from LA88

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...0#post21910990

Looks : 8/10 80% close to pic, she dresses to impress, nice make up like going clubbing and her perfume is very nice
Body : 9/10 sexy figure, no tummy, her ass is super smooth and nice to whack
BBBJ : 9/10 sloppy action, deep deep suction
FJ : 10/10 very horny, will initiate different postions, loves to french a lot as we were frenching the whole day. damn wet, her juices are flowing when i painted her
GFE : 9/10 feel like lovers
RTF : Yes , can consider, lots of fishes in the sea now
Old 19-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Futlong10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Rose from Lust...

Looks: 8 She's cute and always smiling. I like smiling girls
Attitude: 9 Very friendly and sweet and obedient.
Boobs: 9 Big and very very soft
Body: 8 Curvy in the right places
BBBJ: 9.Very gentle. But willing to take all the way in. Can mouth fuck her good.
FJ: 9 My fantasy fulfilled. Lifted her from behind and banged her doggy. Standing, on fours and flat doggy... I exploded with a roar
CIM: 9 I aim for her mouth but ended up not kena her face she laugh ahah

Thanks bro for a dream come true....
Old 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen C Ocean 19/12/22

Looks 7/10 syt not tan or fair
Body 8/10 slim
Boobs 9/10 perky enhanced nice cute small pointy nipples
Bbbj 9/10 indeed a good cock sucker
Cim 99/10 post cim suck like Adam sunrise wow, best post cim sucking

Ocean is a playful fun girl and full of jokes and she sucks a cock like a pro, sucks really hard and licks with her tongue not stop. Equally best was her post cim sucking, she suck me so hard until I go soft and hard again and feels like she wanted me to cum twice in a row. Love her.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

New Stable HOT i supposed or Rebrand can't be sure coz its at common G Place that some stables using.

Took lady Joyce and will recommended to Bros.
Pics are same as advertised so Kudos to that.
Location No check in required as there's a discreet way up and stable assured they have some connections so...

Anyway:

Looks: 9/10 Good Complexion at least with make up and nice smile. I think Pics can change coz much better looking in person
Boobs: 10/10 I think Natural Boobs deserves the full points. Of course if bigger will be good but that might not suits her frame so i think B its perfect fit on her
Shower Together: 8/10 Did not leave me alone and shower me clean. Was my Didi very clean quite a detail lady but towel erm a bit small am there for the bonk not to buy towels so...
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction with nice sexy eyes looking at you while giving the BBBJ definately makes one wants to cum in no time
FJ: 11/10 She's good. Slender body in cowgirl position. Nice ass in doggy position. No complaints when switching lol.
Made her cum 3x probably and ended up i massage her instead of me hoping to get one.
Damage: $150/90Mins/2Shots OKT say promo till probably end year as new opening promo. Not a bad deal i must say can try.
RTF: Might go for other fishes in the Ocean alot of targets currently esp clearing leave soon
Old 19-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

** FR for Vee from Empire 6969**
15/12 Pm Slot Belated FR

Scrolling through FL pics and texted OKT on my surprisingly first attempt at trying out this stable.Prompt and friendly reply with standard verification but the FL i originally requested for was unavailable for the day,hence given the recommendation by OKT for Vee instead.Agreed and i swiftly made my way to the usual hunting ground in G area.Followed simple instructions from OKT and reached Vee’s room in no time.Hiding behind the door as it opened was a petite sized,yet attractive looking lady wearing a pink see thru nightie.First impressions last and I found myself captivated by her perfect curves and her sweet persona.Her makeup was spot on and the perfume she had on her smelt so heavenly.Greetings and formalities aside,there is just a sexy vibe about her that i had to explore.And explored i did.

Showering together was rather basic amidst small talk as she understood very little English.But google translate was kept to a minimal as we both worked hard to understand each other.Similar to what we eventualy did in bed soon after.She played some gentle music on her phone and she made me lie down on supine position,starting with a light massage on my feet and she worked her way up with a catbath.Her seductive eyes and cheeky smile made me felt so vulnerable.She then gave me a solid BBJ with exquisite tongue twirls and licked my balls clean.With a maintained erection,she capped me on and started riding cowgirl.She’s a fast paced wild rider and she was in complete control of the intensity levels,judging by her facial expression of pure bliss.She also managed to align herself to a squatting position for a more comfortable penetration.We both then exchanged tongue plasantries and i couldnt feel her braces at all actually.Her BBJ and frenching skills are both top notch and deserves special mention too.

I fondled with her nicely shaped jugs and sucked the living daylights out of her boobs and tits.Much has also been said about her inverted left nipple.Upon exploring at my end and through tongue stimulation discovered to my amazement that it just refuses to protrude.
A while later,she switched to reverse cowgirl and her moans continued.There was no way i could withstand holding on much longer in this position as she became relentless and her ass swaying back and forth was the focal turning point.The moment of ejaculation arrived as i quickly uncapped,got her to lie down facing me and unleashed my white troopers on her,smearing some semen onto her trio of swirls tattoed on her left boobie.1st round ended on a high note that was very aesthetically pleasing..

Took a quick cleanup shower and settled in bed again with Vee cuddling by my side.Rested for a while before i went down on her,initiating cunnilingus on her sweet pussy.This went on for a few minutes with me enjoying the view while i looked up from below,the distraught look on her face battling her own squirms.With the steady built up of pussy juice now making her very wet,i capped on and rammed her in missionary mode to kickstart the 2nd round.I alternated between spreading her legs wide and holding both herlegs up high as i fulfilled my desire to fuck her brains out.I stayed in this position for as long as i could,motivated by her constant moans of pleasure.Uncapped and fired away on her navel area as we both hit climax,drained in sweat and engulfed with sextifaction.90 mins done ala World Cup glory without extra time.

It was time to go as she dolled up and prepared herself for the next Samster.Bid her farewell and thanked her for her oustanding service.She also lamented in broken English that she actually came twice during our session.I confirmed her statement via google translate this time,in which she giggled before reminding me to visit her again.

Permission granted from both FL and OKT for posting

Last edited by andyslacker17; 19-12-2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
happytoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=judy

Judy - Silk

Looks: i cant take my eyes off her and my mind is blank most of the time cause she’s exotic looking
Body: Great Body and proportions. (not fat nor too slim with great curves.)
BBBJ: Anyway it was good as expected from her tongue fu.
FJ: She can really ride. I think her endurance is related to her doing exercise frequently. she rode me for quite a long time. It was fantastic bonking this babe.
GFE: Very strong.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hotbasin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for BB from Loveaffair

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...9#post21912589

OKT: as usual, prompt replies, very friendly OKT
Location: central location, lots of parking and easy public transport
Looks: sexy slutty looks, shes got that cfm face, facefuck her damn shiok
Body: sexy figure, just nice for me
BBBJ: hardworking, good sucking skills, attentive and skillful
FJ: damn horny, very high sex drive, will moan and lick u when she gets high, feel her pussy it was dripping wet. Good stamnia can ride for long time
GFE: love the way she takes care of me, feel like a sex buddy
RTF: Definitely.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!

Dada - 99Babe

Just had a session with dada. Great gem with playful and gfe qualities. C cup boobs good for grabbing. Both holes are super tight makes the session more enjoyable. Able to communicate in English and not a time watcher.

Fast response from OKT, location easy to find. Overall good session.
Old 19-12-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Belated FR for Becca Gentlemanclub24.

She is just so good that I had to FR but my promise to you guys is I will continue to do more FRs!

SYT + Nina Tan NOC Lookalike + Natural C Cups in a discreet, no check in location.

First impressions, God! Her body is smoking hot, her face is damn lian and sexy. I wish she's a PR in Singapore and I'll visit her every week. Anyway!

Location - Central area, easiest to access place ever. No need to play hide and seek.

Looks -9.5/10. Chinese looking, almost no discount from photos. Imagine an SYT 3rd year poly girl.

Boobs - 10/10. 100% Natural D with small nipples. Again it is mental!

BJ - 7/10. Not her strong suit, she did try but maybe not my thing. However fondling her soft boobs while she's sucking is heaven.

FJ - 9/10. Missionary is challenging because I'll cum too fast, so switched to doggy, again problematic because she's so sexy ugh. Sideways, again this girl is too sexy! Her pussy is sweet tasting, not sure why but I went down on her after a few minutes of fucking so I don't cum too fast. Pink, wet pussy that tastes so good!

GFE - 7/10 - Due to language barrier I think she can't do much. We just cuddled while we waited for my energy to replenish for 2nd round.

French - 10/10 - Deep tounge action all the way, damn!

I hope she comes back to Singapore...we need more SYT + Big Boob Naturals to grace our shores.
Old 19-12-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mali - Empire

Was looking for a bonk to end 2022, as usual texted empire bro.. bro's response n service standard still maintained tops. I was tired from watching wc yesterday, hence took bro's recco.

Looks - slight milfy
Body - enchanced boobs with slight meaty body
Service - Skills and attitude is Superb, Mali speak limited Eng but we still have a good convo w help from Google.

Sorry for the poor fr... Tired out from wc and also the sexercise
Old 19-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fantomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sarah from RP

Okt: quick responses and clear instruction
Room: Nice Hotel room, bathroom clean and looks new
Looks: 8/10 : Pretty. Very close to pics
Body/Figure: 8/10. Got meat where there’s supposed to be meat
Boobs : big & natural. soft to touch
French: nv try
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction & sensual. Not very long thou
FJ: 8/10 very accommodating
Painting : nv try
Gfe : Her english is excellent. GFE is great, very chatty and funny girl
Rtf : yup. Once my wallet and energy replenished