The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-03-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
Not wearing mask ?
Old 22-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
LeaveTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

Very good eye for 'details'
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for enlarging the photo
Old 22-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerxes996 View Post
Was scrolling thru insta and I saw this post like the pussy lips screaming "let me out"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbXUtTEl...dium=copy_link
nice... nice share...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at bt timah ntuc, saw a petite and tanned angmoh wearing one piece 'oversize' shirt. immediately, i knew confirm got show. when she bend down, saw her big round nipple on her A- cup breast, braless. i say A- breast becos its flatter than flat... lol.
followed her around for awhile and enjoyed the show
Old 22-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
at bt timah ntuc, saw a petite and tanned angmoh wearing one piece 'oversize' shirt. immediately, i knew confirm got show. when she bend down, saw her big round nipple on her A- cup breast, braless. i say A- breast becos its flatter than flat... lol.
I've seen plenty of ZG there too! From young hot xmm to curvy MILF.
Old 22-03-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

For sure she is seeking attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbXUtTElghd/

Very good eye for 'details'
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-03-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I am on my way back from a disappointing visit to USSC on Sunday evening. ( My FR at USSC thread under Health Center Tangos) It's a late evening and the yellow line is surprisingly empty! I am sitting across a girl in her late twenties sitting on a priority seat. Fast asleep & leaning on the side glass - the girl not me lah! Due to her leaning posture her dress gets folded in the front and dropped providing a clear cleavage view. Seemed the view from her side or rear would be very very interesting! So I get up and pretend to be checking the station map above the doors. Then just stand next to the glass and .....woah!!!! Couldn't have asked for more!!! A clear view of the smooth spotless white boobies all the way to the light brown nips! She is B sized but the skin finish is amazing. All my disappointment at USSC just gets washed off. Enjoyed the view unobstructed from McP to BV until I get off the train. Unfortunate I couldn't go all the way to HF...huhhh!!
Old 23-03-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
atom_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
Not wearing mask ?
wearing, but you know when people smile, can tell from the eyes one.
Old 23-03-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to bio my best friend’s gf downblouse when a group of us when window shopping. Opportunity came when she wander off from the rest and bent down to pick up something. Was standing beside her and saw her A cup boobs with perky nipples. She was those demure type, went home and masturbate to the image in my mind haha.
Old 23-03-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Suay day. Had to go back office to help packing for event this weekend.

Went to my boss table which is those long L-shape type. As her front table is covered, she left all the stuff at the below of the corner L-shape table.
When I bend down to carry all these stuff, saw her ZG because she was eating her breakfast with legs wide open.
Felt like puking my breakfast because she was wearing those big ah-ma underwear and besides that, she is very old and ugly.
Looking at it is so suay that I don't think I will touch this week's Toto & 4D.
This is the only ZG I will not see even if you pay me money. Pui!!!

Last edited by fatuncle; 24-03-2022 at 09:06 AM.
Old 23-03-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

Went to my boss table which is those long L-shape type. As her front table is covered, she left all the stuff at the below of the corner L-shape table.
When I bend down to carry all these stuff, saw her ZG because she was eating her breakfast with legs wide open.
Felt like puking my breakfast because she was wearing those big ah-ma underwear and besides that, she is very old and ugly.
This is the only ZG I will not see even if you pay me money. Put!!!
I think your boss purposely flashed at u lah
Old 23-03-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post

This is the only ZG I will not see even if you pay me money. Put!!!
bro ,, this type of ZG i think you keep dont need to post
read quite turn off ,, hahaha
Old 23-03-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Where is this NTUC ???...Punggol Plaza or Northshore ???...wat is it she wants to see that u felt so violated ???...your dxxxx ??? ...haha
haha no it is a even smaller NTUC

and it is a joke la..female most of the time kpkb when male follow mah
Old 23-03-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
haha no it is a even smaller NTUC

and it is a joke la..female most of the time kpkb when male follow mah
can't believe it that Punggol being such a new n big town got so small ntuc

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamade666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I've seen plenty of ZG there too! From young hot xmm to curvy MILF.
Didn't know that NTUC Bt Timah is yet another happening place for zaogeng...these must be the rich young tai tais doing their grocery shopping

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1