The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Let me see him again, sure ask LBs rape him la.,
Using your own suffering n do it on others?
Old 15-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Using your own suffering n do it on others?
Nbzzz.. U still dare to say!!!! U snatch away all my LBs.. Other friend's girls u also want..
Old 15-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbzzz.. U still dare to say!!!! U snatch away all my LBs.. Other friend's girls u also want..
Nbzzzz WLs u also want to fight. Give u all.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nbzzzz WLs u also want to fight. Give u all.
Give me thai wife can? 2 cows n 2 durian trees as dowry...
Old 15-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Give me thai wife can? 2 cows n 2 durian trees as dowry...
U must include 1 motorbike...
Old 15-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
U must include 1 motorbike...
Motorbike on credit ok mah. So lovely you know ride motorbike together..sit behind hold the inner thighs..oohh so romantic.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Motorbike on credit ok mah. So lovely you know ride motorbike together..sit behind hold the inner thighs..oohh so romantic.
Me cannot...i sit no more space liao
Old 15-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Chinese put squeeze on Pattaya's hotels.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...pattaya-hotels.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

PRC's chow pattern.
Nothing new as I deal with them on a daily basis.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 16-07-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hope we can get these offers too...
Old 15-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thanks Bro Soi6, for your points but unable to up you again.
Old 15-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

U-Tapao ready to become fully fledged commercial airport.

July 15, 2015 5:57 pm

U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport on Wednesday announced its readiness to become a fully functional commercial airport that can facilitate AirAsia Group's flights, particularly those to to China which will commence later this year.
The airport has plans to add a new passenger terminal by February 2016, making it a major center for eastern tourism in time for the AEC.

Director Rear Admiral Wasinsap Chantawarin said that the airport welcomed the inaugural flight of AirAsia (Malaysia) AK 840 Kuala Lumpur-U Tapao serviced by an Airbus A320 with a capacity of 180 seats. The flight had a passenger load of over 85%, reflecting the airport's great potential as a commercial flight hub.

The airport's dimensions include a 3,505 meter long, 60 meter wide runway and its concrete parking area can accommodate up to 49 full sized airplanes. In 2014, the airport had a capacity of receiving 800,000 travelers.

The expansion plan is in full operation and includes the construction of a new passenger terminal set to be complete by February 2016. The addition will allow the airport to accommodate 1,500 more travelers at a time to serve up to 3 million people a year, in line with the plans of commercial airlines to begin service during the fourth quarter of 2015.

AirAsia Group is the airport's main focus at this time as AirAsia Berhad from Malaysia began regular service today of its direct U-Tapao-Kuala Lumpur flight, which will operate 4 times weekly (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) to a strong reception.

"We are confident U-Tapao will be a strong new base for flight operations for growing commercial airlines, especially because it will serve as a connection to economic zones in the East and because Pattaya is a rapidly expanding tourism center" Rear Admiral Wasinsap remarked.

Santisuk Klongchaiya, director of Commercial for Thai AirAsia, remarked that Thai AirAsia has targeted introducing routes from U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport to destinations in China by August and will begin regular flights in October. The airline is confident in the airport's readiness and the potential of the city of Pattaya and province of Rayong to attract travelers and investors.
Old 16-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Pattaya U Tapao Airport

Quote:
Director Rear Admiral Wasinsap Chantawarin said that the airport welcomed the inaugural flight of AirAsia (Malaysia) AK 840 Kuala Lumpur-U Tapao serviced by an Airbus A320 with a capacity of 180 seats.
Good news for those KL bros.

Many years ago Jetstar used to have a direct flight between Singapore and U-Tapao Airport.
This route was eventually cancelled as most likely it's not profitable.

I never took this route before but Ah Pek has.
I still remember those turbulent days in Bangkok during Nov 2008.
Old 18-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes how to get this offer? I want too
Old 18-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Yes how to get this offer? I want too
Dress up like a Chinaman and print fake biz ceo name card of china travel agent. Chok Dee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1