The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
We all also jin funny, those SN vanilla FIona, QT, etc also SN, give half Fak massage, half Fak hj, need to have criteria, all praised till like goddess, can even become holy trinity.
Then now the MLs who actually provide service, put on panty, increase prices, all kpkb.

Last time say Aiya, we don’t support those vanilla, other people will also one lah, we small group only. So now same theory, those service one, even SN or increase price will also have people support one.

End up who to blame leh? Lol
What to do.. Eventually things will result in this way, and it will continue to be so till we get fresh supplies..

Will not be patronizing them till things go back to what they were before..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
We all also jin funny, those SN vanilla FIona, QT, etc also SN, give half Fak massage, half Fak hj, need to have criteria, all praised till like goddess, can even become holy trinity.
Then now the MLs who actually provide service, put on panty, increase prices, all kpkb.

Last time say Aiya, we don’t support those vanilla, other people will also one lah, we small group only. So now same theory, those service one, even SN or increase price will also have people support one.

precisely.. this is just like in office
one guy slog hard, the rest just do the bare minimum and get high appraisals.
over time, sure feel imbalance and that fella will ask for increment or quit
Old 25-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

That's the problem. If everyone think somebody will support even if we don't, we are not doing our part to taper demand. So LL let MLs squeeze balls. The other issue is there are guys who praise these SN MLs doing basic hj only and others sing along, further boosting the demand. Well, it is what it is
Old 25-08-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
On the holy trinity and related stuff, I mentioned in no uncertain terms in my FRs that the likes of Xiaoyu are above average only, yet superlatives like "stunning" were bandied about...
Old 25-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nah its nothing new, not sure if other bro know, those previous S girls were also set min 2 hours sessions after CB period
Old 25-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah at the start she had no problem going full monty if u wanted her to..

Too bad.. Gotta book at least 90 mins with her now lol..
Asked whether the 60-minute option is available, but no.

Could be a shrewd move on her part as this reduces footfall, among other things.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Could be a shrewd move on her part as this reduces footfall, among other things.
Yup don't have that option.. Now wind strong so adjust to 90 min sessions..

It's still a $10 increase if you adjust her current price to a 60 min session..

Old 25-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
On the holy trinity and related stuff, I mentioned in no uncertain terms in my FRs that the likes of Xiaoyu are above average only, yet superlatives like "stunning" were bandied about...
Yap I recalled, if I am not wrong, you did say B+ something like that
Old 25-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Perhaps also to cater more time for those who prefer chat over service
Old 25-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Yap I recalled, if I am not wrong, you did say B+ something like that

Yes, my FR on her below. Somehow her ratings get higher and higher as we go along.

It's like a female who's not fat becoming a relative stunner in a military camp.

Quote:
Let me now divert attention to someone else.

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yu-massage/

Been eyeing her since last year, but it was only recently that I met her only. She's also the first new WL I met since December.

A brief FR:

Looks-wise, she is presentable with big eyes. She said she doesn't put make-up, but she's still quite 耐看 without it. The "won't reject" type. 6.5/10

Figure: petite, slim and a bit taut. Boobs are shapely and on the big B side. 7.5/10

Attitude: Bubbly and chatty throughout. Never a dull moment, but guess it depends on the other party as well? Only con is she replied to messages twice while we were chatting. 6.5/10
Old 25-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah at the start she had no problem going full monty if u wanted her to..

Too bad.. Gotta book at least 90 mins with her now lol..
Maybe subsequently need top up if want FN, then bros would be paying a lot more for what they used to enjoy at initial prices. Everyone should boycott to send message to these MLs, instead of being silent carrot heads, who lan lan got to accept whatever that is thrown at us.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Maybe subsequently need top up if want FN, then bros would be paying a lot more for what they used to enjoy at initial prices. Everyone should boycott to send message to these MLs, instead of being silent carrot heads, who lan lan got to accept whatever that is thrown at us.
Even dome 2 complaining about more poor services and higher prices..

This will be the new norm till travel restrictions are eased both ways..

Old 25-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
We are like a plate of loose sand, not easy to do so but still we should try.. cut down frequency, hold back as long as you can. Try CB 2 weeks and extend longer if can tahan, if not then spend your money elsewhere. If majority does that, they should feel the impact
Old 25-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Even dome 2 complaining about more poor services and higher prices..

This will be the new norm till travel restrictions are eased both ways..
Dome 2 already doom and dead for many years
Old 25-08-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Dome 2 already doom and dead for many years
Now is much more discussion compared to before, especially after GL closure..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1