The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
In fact, the Goddess in Chua Ba is 媽祖. She is from Hokkien province in China originally. Surely she understands both Chinese and Hokkien.
Lidat how she understand vietnamese???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
she will need one of these:

Retired Samster
Old 15-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Well, I think another related question is how she ended up in Vietnam. And in China, 媽祖's job is to protect fishermen or seamen, but there is no sea in Long Xuyen.

I asked my vietnamese friend, and she told me that many years ago, a plane carried 媽祖's statue crashed in vietnam. The locals found the statue and built a pagoda there. That is the origin of that temple "Chua Ba". I don't know whether this legend is true or not, but it seems plausible.
Old 15-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
lolx... u redi made mine day...
Old 15-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Wahahahaha
Old 19-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Betrayed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros know roughly what would be the cost to engage a private investigator in vietnam?
Old 20-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayed View Post
any bros know roughly what would be the cost to engage a private investigator in vietnam?
Wat happen bro .... things turn out so bad that u need a private investigator in VN?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw your nick , guess you have a tough time, take care Bro.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 20-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro...dun waste money on paying PI...just fly there without telling her and spy on her for a few days...you will see things that they can not staged or acting to show you...good luck...if you need advice, feel free to pm me...there are enough seniors here who knew the Vn culture very well...good luck...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro...dun waste money on paying PI...just fly there without telling her and spy on her for a few days...you will see things that they can not staged or acting to show you...good luck...if you need advice, feel free to pm me...there are enough seniors here who knew the Vn culture very well...good luck...
Got your pm...also replied you...plenty of similar cases here...pls face the issue bravely and make decisions after consulting your lawyer...pls dun feel sad...you had endured enough and dun deserve to be cuckold...

Already said many times that Vn gers have alot bfs even though they are married...just live your life as per normal...

I think you should voice out and so other brothers will beware...bro naemlo always said "my ger is different from other gers"...esp, WL cannot be trusted...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I think you should voice out and so other brothers will beware...
Received PM too For so many years of relationship, this type of things also happened ... really sad ...

Hopefully we can chip in some help ..

Quote:
bro naemlo always said "my ger is different from other gers"...esp, WL cannot be trusted...
Like Bro Naemlo say ... I also wanna say ... My GeR Really Really DifferenT from other GeRs .. Really

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

Like Bro Naemlo say ... I also wanna say ... My GeR Really Really DifferenT from other GeRs .. Really
This is great quote from truely great intelligent guy.
Old 21-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 15
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Hiaz so many sad case one of my frd marry a viet girl(ex jc girl), get her a long term visa now she has been mia for 1 month sometimes i wonder what are they thinking, i totally speechless when a hero come to save them they choose to jump in again
Old 21-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is great quote from truely great intelligent guy.
sure or nt??? thn when r u getting married huhx??? awaiting your "red eggs"... lolx...
Old 21-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
Hiaz so many sad case one of my frd marry a viet girl(ex jc girl), get her a long term visa now she has been mia for 1 month sometimes i wonder what are they thinking, i totally speechless when a hero come to save them they choose to jump in again
i think we have discussed about this many times in this thread. Vietnamese culture is just so different from ours. They are more interested in short term gains than looking to Long term. Often, marrying a foreigner in a foreign land is just the way to gain long term resident status so that they can earn more money to support their useless family members at home. Think about it, these WL can earn more than the normal Singapore guy when they work, why do they want to marry Singapore guys? Unless they are seriously thinking of settling down, which is rare. The thing that they lack is the permit to stay here for the longer term. The demands from their family is huge, want to built house, want to buy bike, want to start business.. all sorts of rubbish. So with little or no education, open leg is the easiest to earn. After getting used to that sort of lifestyle, they find it difficult for their family to cut down on expenses. These gals will start to worry if their family will have enough to eat and spend. So they better earn when they can, why will they want to settle for a mere few hundred for their family a month when they can have a few thousand? Wait till they become old and unattractive, then they will regret what they gave up because of their lazy and useless family back in the province.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1