The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: my noob FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by riCkyz View Post
oso give me tips on how to save money. exchange rate.

now is my damage for this trip. i spend around 400sdg lol.
Even with tips on how to save money u already spent $400.
Just imagine without help....
Old 26-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
too bad is the ktv at batam songs r so limited...haiz.. Chinese no latest songs no..less English songs..and not even one korean songs..haiz...how to tell them to update their system???
bro, go for the cewk instead of the song lor..
song can sing here, go batam more important is cewk..
Old 26-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
bro, go for the cewk instead of the song lor..
song can sing here, go batam more important is cewk..
Second that.
Old 26-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jonas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo Bros, see all the FRs make me damn gian leh..... but never went batam before. If any bro willing, can I tag along?
Old 26-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 15
MrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDarkSide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Special Thanks to BigBirdbird for the invitation and to Octlong for bringing me around and opening my tiny eyes.

Made my virgin trip last week. Had only managed to hear-say alot but didn't managed to step onto that island till then.

Took the noon timing. Upon arrival, checked into Formosa Hotel and off for a walk about.

1st stop was near the hotel... a 2-3 mins walk only... but only milfs and etcs around... too bad for me.

2nd stop was I think called Queen but I'm not sure too.... within walking distance.... slightly better than the 1st stop.

3rd stop was the shop or ktv opposite 2nd stop..... arrgggghhhhhh.... only the service staffs are around but NO girls.... sianz...

Therefore we decided to took a taxi to elsewhere.

4th stop was a lounge at a hotel... stepped inside and walk about looking for gold... came in through door A and exit through door B.... and again.... NO girls yet..... but the irony was that there is a banner "calling for interviews" outside that lounge... huhuhu... haiz... should had opened my eyes before stepping in.

Break for lunch nearby. It was Chicken Rice to quench our "thirst". Real one hor since we still cant find any substitutes yet.

5th stop... within walking proximity... probably less than 10 mins or so.... the crux is that place doesn't had any signage or anything... just a painted door but once you walk in you see numerous girlssss... spotted 1 in white shirt and short skirt but I was too "shy"... hahahaah.... no lah my 2 big brothers still unsatisfied yet... so off we go.

6th and final stop.... tired liao.... roughly 7 minutes away... 3 guys & 3 girls... 400k each... should be correct lah... and off back to hotel.

Along the journey of search, we were approached several times but just smiled and walked off.

6 paxs went straight to my room... oh i thought for chit chat so still ok but i was very wrong... no no it is not mass orgy.. hahaha... dont think too much... BigBirdBird took out the whiskey which was bought at DFS before boarding the ferry over... shit... i assumed that it was for the night but it is only about 1-2pm now.... i was shocked but Octlong told me that this is the norm.

So it started... drinks, laughs and fooling around... soon the bottle was gone.. but still not enough... 2 girls were sent to purchased more cans of beers... definitely it will takes some time... but meanwhile BigBirdBird was just a baby, kept demanding where is my beer, where is my beer.... haha... he was hilarious.

And it continued when they were back with cans and more cans... i was bloated, sleepy and about to hallucinate... luckily it ended at 5plus... and back to respective rooms for them and the actions started.

Hihihihi.... now the exciting part... i was anticipating and expecting but once she stripped and i saw her beer tummy, i really wanted to cry... i'm quite fussy... a tummy is always my greatest disappointment... wah lao... her tummy is comparable to her breasts or i think might even be bigger... i went soft... sobs sobs... but since the money is paid already so dont waste lah... just do it once and that's about it.... basically just lie there and get raped.... ideal situation should be getting raped by a suitable lady then i raped her back... hihihi.... bath after the deed and off to lala land until BigBirdBird came knocking about 7pm plus for dinnertime... oh ya her name is Lucy.

Choytime is zi char and off to Alishan KTV, the one at the hotel.... and again, the drinks flow... BigBirdBird is the greatest joker there... simulating sex acts, act girly and singing at high pitch blahs blahs blahs.... 22 cans gone and back to my room again at 12plus for more cans....

some commotions in my room... machaim the chinese xiang shen by 2 girls and we cant stop laughing... the topic was Lim Tua Ki aka BigBirdBird... Octlong's jaws was...... hahaha

2am plus, they left and i zzzzzzzzzzzz... the bed was so tempting and seductive.... i neither had the mood nor energy to touch her again.... she woke me up and kept saying something... it was a chicken and duck talk... i cant possibly called Octlong to act as translator because everyone is tired out.... her english is cmi and i dont understand melayu.. basically she wanted money from me to go out and i think to buy something... ok... gave her 50k, not enough, so another 50k but still not enough, another another 50k to her with the complimentary "dont tell me still not enough look"... maybe she got the hint... she left and i went back to lala land... opened the door when she is back and dont remember her bringing anything back.... next morning before she left, i gave her my remaining 90k as tips to her and she still dare to complain it is not enough when i didn't even questioned her about that 150k... anyway she left with a black face but i dont care... however i must admit that we had lotsa lotsa of laughs because of her, she really know how to move the crowd... that is her saving grace.

Walk about and back to this island...

Alright... I dont remember or able to recall all the names of those places. Perhaps Octlong or BigBirdBird can assist.
Old 26-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Great write up bro.

Awaiting bro bigbirdbird or Octlong to put up their FRs\

http://www.4shared.com/audio/yaRNKZq...ppy_New_Y.html

Last edited by fazer6s; 26-12-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 26-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

To fellow bros whose into Indo House music or those who wants to know what music is played in Pasific or Planet discos

http://mp3remix.xtgem.com/2009/01022009

http://mp3dugem.blogspot.com/

Last edited by fazer6s; 26-12-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 26-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
To fellow bros whose into Indo House music or those who wants to know what music is played in Pasific or Planet discos

http://mp3remix.xtgem.com/2009/01022009

http://mp3dugem.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the link bro..

Now try this, my favorite Keong Racun

http://www.mediafire.com/?ykgn4gx533m8afz
Old 26-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
jeroho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Thanks to Bro Ah_Hia for extending an invite to show me & few other other newbies to chiong Batam last Sunday.

Stay at Hotel Grand Palace. $140K

After checking in, Bro Ah_Hia showed us Indah, Queen, Dynasty, Jungle, Gold Bird plus a few others (cannot remember all the names)

Finally chose one at Gold Bird:
Name: Shifa (i think)
Looks: 7/10 (Petite looking)
Stats: 34-32-36 (cellulite at thigh area)
Cups: B
Comms: Bit of English (I don't speak Melayu)
Damage: $300K (Nego by bro Ah_Hia) + tips

Fruitful trip for me as this is my second trip & get to know new place to chiong. First trip went alone using instructions posted by Bro Ah_Hia as well.

Do take note that the damage & hotel rates are at discount (courtesy of Bro Ah_Hia nego skills)

Last of all, a big THANKS to Bro Ah_Hia!!!
Old 26-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riCkyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroho View Post
Thanks to Bro Ah_Hia for extending an invite to show me & few other other newbies to chiong Batam last Sunday.

Stay at Hotel Grand Palace. $140K

After checking in, Bro Ah_Hia showed us Indah, Queen, Dynasty, Jungle, Gold Bird plus a few others (cannot remember all the names)

Finally chose one at Gold Bird:
Name: Shifa (i think)
Looks: 7/10 (Petite looking)
Stats: 34-32-36 (cellulite at thigh area)
Cups: B
Comms: Bit of English (I don't speak Melayu)
Damage: $300K (Nego by bro Ah_Hia) + tips

Fruitful trip for me as this is my second trip & get to know new place to chiong. First trip went alone using instructions posted by Bro Ah_Hia as well.

Do take note that the damage & hotel rates are at discount (courtesy of Bro Ah_Hia nego skills)

Last of all, a big THANKS to Bro Ah_Hia!!!
all these joint u all walk there? no cabs ah?
Old 26-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by riCkyz View Post
all these joint u all walk there? no cabs ah?
Most joints are within walking distance.
Why pay for overpriced taxis ??
Old 26-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroho View Post
Thanks for sharing your FR.
Nice to have chionged with u.
Old 27-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

woah lao so long nv go to batam.. my machine going to rust liao.... need to go there add oil release steam liao~ ..

see you all post till shiok shiok see already oso damn gian..

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 27-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

specially for bro fazer6s

AmPuN DJ

Pacific Disco
Old 27-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Which table? I only saw some tall bamboo containers for "chiamsi" at the big centre table but never see any can.

Will go look for it again during my next trip.
If you cannot find it, ask the workers who are in yellow shirt. They are the ap pek and aunties who clean the altars.

Usually very helpful people. Or you want to light big joss sticks, ask them.

At the corner are some who collect donation for rice, or money for the poor. I like this temple becos they audit and issue all reciepts for all donations, and generally, the people there are honest. The dieties watches over everything that goes around.

Dun play play, I heard punishment from the dieties before on those who cheat....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread