The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
Hi... I have a question..

Are there any bus service in HCMC to An Giang? I cant seem to find it. Thanks
You asked the right person. I traveled to An Giang by bus once. You can go to "Ben Xe Mien Tay" first (please see my previous post), and then take a mini bus to An Giang. The trip is about 5 hour. They take a break for you to eat and go to toilet on halfway. The cost is around 90,000d.

The last stop is Long Xuyen, capital of An Giang.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
u can put ur bx name n the partners name...whereas u can add in ur name as a foreign investor......if u do it this way then u can avoid meeting those government officers....best is to let Vietnamese deal with the authorities........
Yeah ... thats my intention ... in that way save $$ too ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Vietnamese people always promise can do this can do that, but when got any problems,they will just tell u 'xin loi oi anh, lam khong duoc'.....
Correct man .....

Then I say ... Kg Co tien roi .... nhu the nao? di chet di .. tam biet ok ..

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
You asked the right person. I traveled to An Giang by bus once. You can go to "Ben Xe Mien Tay" first (please see my previous post), and then take a mini bus to An Giang. The trip is about 5 hour. They take a break for you to eat and go to toilet on halfway. The cost is around 90,000d.

The last stop is Long Xuyen, capital of An Giang.
Actually last year, I've been to Long Xuyen with my friend & his baxa (She stay in Long Xuyen) & im planning to go find my nguoi yeu there. She lives 2 hours further from Long Xuyen, near Cambodia borders.

I would like to know which district in HCMC to take the bus. My friend's baxa brought us to the station so I dont know which district. Thanks
Old 10-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
I always lost weight when i go VN
Me too. No matter what chinese food is the best in the world

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 11-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
Actually last year, I've been to Long Xuyen with my friend & his baxa (She stay in Long Xuyen) & im planning to go find my nguoi yeu there. She lives 2 hours further from Long Xuyen, near Cambodia borders.

I would like to know which district in HCMC to take the bus. My friend's baxa brought us to the station so I dont know which district. Thanks
It is located at Quan Binh Tan. I guess your nguoi yeu lives in Chau Doc, right? There is also direct bus goes from Ben Xe Mien Tay to Chau Doc.

There is a very famous temple in Chau Doc called "Chua Ba". Almost all Vietnamese know this temple. You can visit it when you are at Chau Doc, but please remember do not buy birds to set free there. Otherwise, you will regret.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
There is a very famous temple in Chau Doc called "Chua Ba". Almost all Vietnamese know this temple. You can visit it when you are at Chau Doc, but please remember do not buy birds to set free there. Otherwise, you will regret.

and remember to go up the mountain n pray if u go Chau Doc...very beautiful scenery on top of the mountain...
Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
When i see the word Chinese I recalled one thing.

Are the ethic group of Vietnamese Chinese?
Every time I fill out the forms from ICA, my wife always argue when it comes to that column to fill on ethic group. She says I should tick "others", and not "Chinese".

So i skip that column and tick Chinese when she is not looking.

Retired Samster
Old 11-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Every time I fill out the forms from ICA, my wife always argue when it comes to that column to fill on ethic group. She says I should tick "others", and not "Chinese".

She is correct in some sense .... how can she tick chinese when she is a vietnamese ... thats refer to 'RACE'

'Ethnic' group is like our teochew, hokkien and etc ...

so for her it should be 'kinh' - ethnic Vietnamese ... or if she is really chinese than its 'Hoa' ... or she could be Khmer or cham

Rgds

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

unless she is a Vietnamese Chinese.....most of the Vietnamese belong to a certain ethic group,but i forget the name liao.....

as for the Chinese community,the older generation seniors only wants their children to marry with others that r also from the Chinese community.....sometimes making things very 'difficult' for their children....
Old 11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Oh sorry i mean RACE.
I tot all yellow skinned starts from China?
Moreover, when one read the history of Vietnam, there are pictures showing the ancient genarals and famous character all clad in uniform smilar to those in China.

I think i had confused bros with ethnic group and race.

So the position is:

RACE = Chinese. Correct?
Ethnic group = _________( have to google ??)

Retired Samster
Old 11-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh sorry i mean RACE.
Moreover, when one read the history of Vietnam, there are pictures showing the ancient genarals and famous character all clad in uniform smilar to those in China.

I think i had confused bros with ethnic group and race.

So the position is:

RACE = Chinese. Correct?
Ethnic group = _________( have to google ??)
Race = in theory is 'Vietnamese' ... however in application there is no vietnamese, so u can put 'others'
Ethnic = You have to check with her ... if she is a traditional vietnamese, it should be 'KINH' ... if she is a chinese descendant, then is 'HOA', in application it will difinitey be 'others'

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh sorry i mean RACE.

Vietnam used to be under the rule of China as well thousands of years ago...after all those battles then being freed from China rule....Vietnam used to be very small last time,but they conquer territories from other countries n expand(e.g Cambodia).....thats why we can see that Vietnamese culture or customs have some similarities as compared to our Chinese culture....

Until now,China n Vietnam authorities still have some disputes on ownership of lands or seas near their borders....
Old 11-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I am not too sure if ICA pay much attention to race of LTSVP applicants, but if you apply for citizenship for yr spouse in the future, ICA will be very strict to details. They will only follow what is stated on yr spouse's birth certificate. Race will be under 'OTHERS' and stated 'Vietnamese' . Even Vietnamese Chinese is known as 'Vietnamese'
Old 11-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
you must be feeling boring in Hanoi now...
no good food, no better place to cheong....

lucky your hotel have wifi for you to surf SBF
go holiday also must log in SBF
Old 11-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Even Vietnamese Chinese is known as 'Vietnamese'

yes...no matter which group they belong to,they r still called Vietnamese....Vietnamese also have their own different cast,n Chinese r consider of lower cast,hence they are not allowed to work as cong an.........a bit ridiculous rite,so biases....even Christians also cant be cong an....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1