The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Most of the buses that ply between Mekong Delta and TP.HCM operate from the Central Bus Station in Quan 6.
That is Ben Xe Mien Tay. Buses and minibuses for Mekong Delta. Mai Linh
operates minibus service to Mekong Delta.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, do not mind if i sidetrack offtopic a little bit. Does anyone know where can I buy a talking English - Vietnam electronic dictionary?

This will help me communicate greatly more with my wife, and also she can learn the proper pronounciation of the English words.

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Old 09-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
That is Ben Xe Mien Tay. Buses and minibuses for Mekong Delta. Mai Linh
operates minibus service to Mekong Delta.
You are right on this. I have never taken any bus in Vietnam thru my years there. It's always by car if I go to province. I just know it's at Q6 because my wife and I used to fetch our maids from there when they arrive at TP. HCM
Old 09-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
Bros, do not mind if i sidetrack offtopic a little bit. Does anyone know where can I buy a talking English - Vietnam electronic dictionary?

This will help me communicate greatly more with my wife, and also she can learn the proper pronounciation of the English words.
There are Besta electronic dictionary. Actually don't need to. Just use this http://www.vdict.com

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 09-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi... I have a question..

Are there any bus service in HCMC to An Giang? I cant seem to find it. Thanks
Old 09-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
There are Besta electronic dictionary. Actually don't need to. Just use this http://www.vdict.com
Bro, i understand, however sometimes there is no internet connection or she wants it to be portable (i.e put in handbag).

How much roughly does a Besta Dictionary cost, does any bro know? Where can we buy it?

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Old 09-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think there is no one as good as me for her... Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Piangz ... thought that's new and just bought recently .... Now want to change ????

she really can spent

If her friend change boyfriend, ask her want to change new boyfriend anot
Old 09-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My baxa bought in Vietnam for around 180 to 200.. You can ask shysaint, he got one that he wish to sell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
Bro, i understand, however sometimes there is no internet connection or she wants it to be portable (i.e put in handbag).

How much roughly does a Besta Dictionary cost, does any bro know? Where can we buy it?
Old 09-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

My baxa one also black, or should I say is mine

I scold her for having such thoughts, I ask her want wedding dinner or new bike...haha.

Quote:
Mine is BLACK ... wanted to buy white but that shop her uncle recommend buy run-out white then want to buy the gold colour but expensive abit ...

After that go to the servicing centre saw a limited edition with nice design going for the same price.. piangzzz .. bang balls siazzzzzzzz ...
Old 10-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Being there for 1 yr plus and observing ... got local contacts to strike up partnership ... hope the possibility is there ..

Ayway .. thanks for your well wishes ..

Keep it touch ...

Since your have the experience, why do you need a local partner? You have your Vietnamese wife as the front. And, you behind, as the puppet master. Most Vietnamese are untrustworthy. With local partnership, if biz is successful, they swallow the whole operation. If failure, it is your baby.
Vietnamese don't even trust each other. Cheating and lying are as common
as the sunrise and sunset. Contract is as good as the toilet paper.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Since your have the experience, why do you need a local partner? You have your Vietnamese wife as the front. And, you behind, as the puppet master. Most Vietnamese are untrustworthy. With local partnership, if biz is successful, they swallow the whole operation. If failure, it is your baby.
I totally agree with yr statement. Doing business in Vietnam is not as easy as what most singaporeans thought it is. I spent many years building up on my business, on the way, the amount of shit I went through is not what most can imagine. Vietnamese cannot be trusted in business, what they promised are mostly bull shit. Even contracts are useless. Trust yourself when doing business in Vietnam, if needed, let yr Vietnamese Ba xa assist you. The Vietnamese market is so much more competitive as compared to when I first enter. Capital needed is also much higher. The recent huge depreciation of the Vietnam dong is also much headache, affecting sales and revenue. Think thrice, plan carefully, and get to know the market better before you invest.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
excellent viewpoint. This should apply to all samsters that want to start business in vietnam or in most asian country. If the law does not requires it, never go looking for local partner. The locals will really swallow u up.

look at what happen to singapore in china, suzhou industrial park. After we built that, the chinese built another park right at the entrance nearby. Contracts are shit in china and vietnam. Its all relations and greasing the hands of associates and officials. Now, its Tianjin Eco park, I have chinese friends who are laughing at us, saying why we singaporeans like to be chai tao.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Bro ... Papillion , Cutebuns , Singviet :

Thanks for your valuable comments ....

Right now , I just find out ... for foreigner to own and gain directorship or control a business fully or to own share of a company ... you have to get a Permanent Residency Card ... else you are like working as an employee stated in the contract.

Guess that's why .. many business after some years are being swallow by their partners ...

1st, I will definitely go apply for the card.

2nd, However, if partnership is going to involve, I will put my wife BX as partner plus myself ...

Really appreciate ... please share more if everything pops up from all of you ...

A newly discover website to share :

http://www.eng.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/...s/default.aspx

Rgds

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree ...

besides they are also lazy workers .. abit stress only .. cannot work ...

they also want me to travel along with them to provide fire power and artillery support as a foreigner import ...

But then for business to flow quickly, i need them to converse in vietnamese for me ...

Making use of them rightfully and carefully ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro ... Papillion , Cutebuns , Singviet :

Thanks for your valuable comments ....

Right now , I just find out ... for foreigner to own and gain directorship or control a business fully or to own share of a company ... you have to get a Permanent Residency Card ... else you are like working as an employee stated in the contract.

Guess that's why .. many business after some years are being swallow by their partners ...

1st, I will definitely go apply for the card.

2nd, However, if partnership is going to involve, I will put my wife BX as partner plus myself ...

Really appreciate ... please share more if everything pops up from all of you ...

A newly discover website to share :

http://www.eng.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/...s/default.aspx

Rgds

u can put ur bx name n the partners name...whereas u can add in ur name as a foreign investor......if u do it this way then u can avoid meeting those government officers....best is to let Vietnamese deal with the authorities...

Vietnamese people always promise can do this can do that,but when got any problems,they will just tell u 'xin loi oi anh,lam khong duoc'.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1