The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Dear diary,

I have been a bad boy today.
Massacred another cibai - Moni from Monte29.
She's only 23, and has an hourglass figure.
Small tits, small B cups with pinkish nipples, well-shaped.
Slim with no fats.
Pretty.
Tight vagina, can hardly accommodate my 6+ incher. Deepthrusted her anyway! Builds character!

RTF: unlikely, I think the girl will be on MC for 2 days.
Sorry to the nice bros at Monte29. It was not intentional...
I shall repent by not fucking for the next 2-3 days...
Why were you so rough to the WL?
Old 18-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw TY69 got new models. Any bros trying out or tried? Can get FR from you?
Old 18-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Tarma Patty & Pammy @ Elegant Thai 88

PAMMY

Looks:
Young faced. Bright smile with braces. Looks more towards the pretty/cute kind. Some pimples, the kind like a growing teenager - not much of an issue here.

Body:
Slim. No tattoos. Thai skin colour. Smooth skinned and not much blemishes.
Boobs:
B Cup. Natural. Light brown small nipples. Gets hard when riding during cowgirl.

PATTY

Looks:
Looks maturish. Still pretty - the kind Like some Tai Tai you see shopping along Orchard Road on a weekday afternoon. Personally, I rate Patty prettier than Pammy.

Body:
Slim too. Tattoo on her back. Slightly more tanned than Pammy. Nice Ass.
Boobs:
Big C cup. Enhanced but not hard. Nice long nipples.

Pre-Action:
Once in the room, 2 girls stood in front of me. Both saying let's go shower. Immediately I was treated to 2 ladies performing a striptease. Piece by piece the clothes came off and 4 sets of boobs were in my face. Pammy bend over and pulled my shirt off while Patty slipped off my pants. Some discussion was happening between us as to who to shower with me first. It's fine as I knew the cubicle was too small for all 3 of us (I am big enough to take up 3/4 the space). Its decided and patty was lucky number 1.

Shower Round 1 - Patty
In the shower Patty washed me good. Got a nice catbath in there as well. Sensual. Patty turned me around and gave a good shoulder rub as well. Good strength and refreshing. She said she is a masseuse.

Action - Act 1

Automatically like a well drilled F1 pit crew they switched places and took over eachothers roles. This time Patty gave a good BBBJ as Pammy frenched me rigourously. Told them to switch over again as I wanted to screw Pammy first.

Verdict
These 2 ladies compliment eachother well. No awkward moments and they enjoy screwing one another. Sometimes i think i dont even need to be in there lol.

They are easy going and fun. We even had some Muay Thai in between.

RTF
I dont mind. But as I sat outside, saw Ink and few other girls. Ink really caught my eyes and will target her next for sure. Unfortunately I be flying off midweek

Thanks again Bro DT. ET88 has been one of my few trusted stables. Genuine photos and ladies service are top class.

Bro, bo jio, quiet quiet go tarma....

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Why were you so rough to the WL?
I think he's joking only. Tongue-in-cheek.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h03trit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR for Stella Et88

Looks: 9/10 pretty.
Body: 9/10 quite slim and tall kind.
Boob: Feels like natural b+ to c
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Comms: 5/10 i dont speak thai. she dun understand english very well
Old 18-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

About EVE (THAIPALACE) whom i tried yesterday aft. EVE was a gem by any means in terms of attitude and service.

Looks wise compared to pic, you can tell its her but pic could have been taken more than a year ago and with full make up so i'll say about 85% similar. I like this kind of gal who seems fully immersed during the session where she gives close to 95% of herself which makes you feel great. Overall i will rate her a 9/10 but here a some details below.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty young lass with nice big eyes.

Body: 8.5 Slim with average body size abt 1.62 hgt. Medium light fair skin tone.

Boobs: Big B+ cups. Natural

French: 9 Top notch.

Bbbj: 9 Top notch too, hehe. Spends lots of time on the balls and when she takes in the lil bro, you will FEEL it! Try n u will know. CIM was included in my case.

Paint: Yes. Clean n fresh looking kitty. And filled with natural juices too. Pubes are neatly trimmed.

Fj: 9 Absolutely cooperative and plays her part. Was wet n moaning and you can tell she was definitely into it. And she will initiate for the 2nd round also.

Gfe: 9.5 As good as they come.
Old 18-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
i think it depends, there are stables that use fake pics n cheat but there are also stables who use real photos and try to do a good job. for me i give credits to stables that are doing a good job, like pattayababy, i believed that they hav a solid strong base of customers beco the okt is doin a good honest job, and now my current stables i am supporting is phuket club and thaipalace.
Upzzz you Bro LONGWINTER : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !! I like Bro Linus at laserbabes ... no bait & switch !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 18-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

just try ruby this afternoon from thaipalace.

very young petite syt, who is fun loving and her voice is damn cute. hard to resist when i heard her moans.

looks: 8/10 (her looks really grows)
body: petite and small
bbbj: yes
catbath: yes, very slow and sensual
fj: tight and very responding to my hard thrusts.
gfe: 9/10 very high and keep cuddling and hugging during the sessions.
overall: Yes will definitely try her again, give her a tip as well due to the good service.
Old 18-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
[CENTER]Upzzz you Bro LONGWINTER : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !! I like Bro Linus at laserbabes ... no bait & switch !!

up your points already bro
Old 18-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greenranger is Cool - loads of Potential

As promise a fr for this beautiful baby, Tom from ThaiPalace

I wanted to try baby but the operator highly recommend me to try Baby. So I give it a try.

Name: Baby

Looks: Sweet and elegant very fair. Big round eyes. 9/10

Boobs: Just nice for me, Have a good time licking and squeezing. 8/10

BBBJ: Really good with good suctions. Sh can really bbbj me for more than 10min non-stop. power!. 10/10

FJ: She is really wet and horny when I am ging to screw her. Screw her only one solid session. Started in missionary and ended with standing doggie. Really comortable doing the position with the piak piak sound. She is really full of water, no ky needed. Moaning is natural, an see she is enjoying too. 9/10

GFE: She has a a good GFE deal going but to be honest I wasnt really into conversations. But good for those who likes this. 7/10

Massage: Her thumbs were strong but I think she really tired. In the end, I still enjoyed it though it was not professional. It was nice and fun and relaxing.

RTF: Sure once I tried other girls from this stable. Now aiming another girl from dollhouse as well.

location was good and discreet. Easy to locate, the operator provide the service is good,. Thanks Bro Tom for the great service. you have make my day well.
Old 18-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
mikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikaelfredrik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from a session with Winnie and Tata. One word to describe them, AWESOME!!!!

Just a brief FR.

Tata is Super tall. Standing at 1.72m. B cupper slim body and huge ass.

Winnie is a small and petite girl. Small B cup and tight body.

Shower together, despite a small shower room the girls made an effort to squeeze in and clean me up throughly. Tata took the front duty and Winnie clean my back. Occasionally they did a body rub on me. While Winnie was washing of the soap from my back, Tata gave me an awesome blow job. Done with shower proceeds to the room.

Clean up, dim the lights action starts. Lots of tissue were used coz of the towel fibre stuck on my dick. After all is cleared, the action begins. Two girls working your cock with just their mouth. That will be a feeling and a sight I would never forget. They compliment each other tremendously! They got me rock hard that I almost came. But I told them I am ready for the real action.

Tata capped me, and ride me reverse cow girl. The sight of her ass humping up and down was just amazing. While Winnie alternately fed me with her tits, kissing and cat bathing me. After a while, Tata pulled me up and she got herself in a doggie position while Winnie kneeling beside me spanking Tata's huge ass. I rammed her hard. Both were moaning sexily(acting or real I don't care at that point of time) while in doggie position, Tata held one of my arm and my other arm was around Winnie's waist and I was grabbing her tits. Winnie continue to spank Tata's ass. Every time she does that Tata will
moan louder. I can't hold any longer, went on a fast pace and let everything out in Tata. I was super exhausted....

Told them I am a single shooter kind of person. They suggested to give me a massage, but I decide to just chat with both of them. Winnie have a better understanding conversing in simple English. Talk a while and off I went for shower. Get dressed and left a happy man.

They might not be the hottest/sexiest looking but one thing for sure, they have the best tarma combo I have ever experience over my bonking years. Tata looks like a sweet Malay minah, and Winnie looks like a Malaysian Chinese next door girl. So if you guys wana have an awesome tarma experience, take these combo. And pls, do take care of these girls and yourself.

Lastly, thanks to bro DT for the prompt replies and for bringing such awesome selections!
Old 18-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well done FR for a newbie ! up pts for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka0ru View Post
First time writing FR. Had a really enjoyable session thus put in some effort to write this FR.

Had a great session with Hana from ET88 earlier on.

Hana looks is similar to picture. Petite cute SYT.

Started with SOP catbath after back to room proceed to nice bbbj till I came quite quickly shortly after she caps on and continue bj because first time I had bbbj.
After that she told me to give my dick a rest then proceed to lie down beside me. Then started chatting a bit but throughout the whole conversation her hands non stop fondling my dick (how to rest like that?) but feel damn good it stayed hard all the way. Really good GFE there. Then she ask me "we only talking ah?" then I realize yeah I didn't come here to just talk so start to french her and then suck her nice big nips followed by painting and fingering her pussy until she damn wet and moaning. She then proceed to bj me till I hard again and caps on proceed to cowgirl. Damn sexy view I scared too quick I will release so I told her slow down then change to missionary. During missionary, pump her quite long and her both hands keep circling around my nipple the feeling damn good. Next change to doggy until I tired already still no release then she told me to rest and change caps for me because quite wet. Then she bbbj for me again and then caps on and do a full speed bj till I bth release every bit of my last load. I definitely need to train on my stamina more so next time can pump until release. Still, it was a very enjoyable session for me.

One thing I really want to compliment her is that she notice my skin very dry and peeling from the sunburn I suffered awhile ago so when finish up before put clothes back on she ask me wait and then went to the drawer and take out her body lotion apply and rub for me on the arms and back where the skin is peeling. Really feel like GF taking good care of me so definitely GFE 10/10 perfect score from me.

I'm still quite new to the scene so haven't had any great bonks yet but I have to say this one is excellent and the best I have had. ET88 is definitely a trustable stable with high quality ladies as compared to my previous few not so good experiences.
Old 18-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Hi I Love Boobs, a lot of us got zapped, including me for writing FR or even putting our opinions and comments on certain house gals. Yesterday, got a pte msg from one of the house OKT boss who I comment and zapped too. Fair enough, everybody got a business to run and so I also "zi tong" and refrain from commenting too much on house gals but the problem will be less and less people like you writing FRs. If you dont write and others dont write FRs, then all we will ever read could be fake FRs manipulated to get customers.

So, dont give up writing FRs just because of a few set backs, we love your contributions...I have given you pts before and could not add anymore pts but many bros out appreciate your FRs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
WTF?!
Got zapped for writing a creative FR.
Next time I won't even bother sharing....
Old 18-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Share this gem I had for this afternoon lunchtime s-exercise... Nugget of LaserB.

Happy that she turned out a gold nugget, not chicken nugget

Looks/Figure:
It's her in the photos, and in fact she greeted me at the door in the same tight figure-hugging short green dress, boobs half spilling out. All natural soft C boobs. Milfy, minah look rather than SYT. Any difference with the photo is probably just the eyes makeup. Trimmed pussy. Small tattoo on back just below left shoulder.

BBBJ:
Can't comment cos I didn't try. Her hands already work the magic in the shower, and after a short frolic on the bed, little bro already harden like steel rod, BBBJ rendered unnecessary.

FJ:
Did a round of foreplay, painting. Found her body smooth, nice to touch and lick all over. She even brought out a vibrator (wonder how that got through the airport x-rays??) but I'm total noob with sex toy so didn't much use it on her. Besides, I pointed out that the rubber d*ck was thinner than mine - of cos my real one will make her more shiok Bros who are into this thing might enjoy the surprise, just need to be wary about hygiene though.

Didn't do many poses, just missionary and then, spooned her. She seems to get more responsive in the latter position even with the shallower, slower thrusting, maybe just hit the right spot on her clit. Started grinding herself on me, moaning softly, and with the extra stimulation, once she picked up speed, my little bro cannot hold for long... too bad... I tried to close my eyes and imagine all kinds of un-sexy things but her stereo sounds still came through and I lost the battle!

Massage: Got the strength and technique. Wished it could be longer but greedy for another shot, so... end with boob f*ck and HJ.

Enjoyed the full 90 minutes, time passing faster than usual. Comms is ok, and she is quite a tease. Lifted my chin a few times when we were chatting before and after the whole session, because she said I keep talking to her boobs!! It's her first day, but not her first trip to singapore - claims that she was last here 3 months ago under another boss. Or maybe, lost in translation. Anyway, had a great time and possibly might RTF, but as usual itchy to try the other new girl. Haizzz...
Old 18-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Share this gem I had for this afternoon lunchtime s-exercise... Nugget of LaserB.

Happy that she turned out a gold nugget, not chicken nugget

Looks/Figure:
It's her in the photos, and in fact she greeted me at the door in the same tight figure-hugging short green dress, boobs half spilling out. All natural soft C boobs. Milfy, minah look rather than SYT. Any difference with the photo is probably just the eyes makeup. Trimmed pussy. Small tattoo on back just below left shoulder.

BBBJ:
Can't comment cos I didn't try. Her hands already work the magic in the shower, and after a short frolic on the bed, little bro already harden like steel rod, BBBJ rendered unnecessary.

FJ:
Did a round of foreplay, painting. Found her body smooth, nice to touch and lick all over. She even brought out a vibrator (wonder how that got through the airport x-rays??) but I'm total noob with sex toy so didn't much use it on her. Besides, I pointed out that the rubber d*ck was thinner than mine - of cos my real one will make her more shiok Bros who are into this thing might enjoy the surprise, just need to be wary about hygiene though.

Didn't do many poses, just missionary and then, spooned her. She seems to get more responsive in the latter position even with the shallower, slower thrusting, maybe just hit the right spot on her clit. Started grinding herself on me, moaning softly, and with the extra stimulation, once she picked up speed, my little bro cannot hold for long... too bad... I tried to close my eyes and imagine all kinds of un-sexy things but her stereo sounds still came through and I lost the battle!

Massage: Got the strength and technique. Wished it could be longer but greedy for another shot, so... end with boob f*ck and HJ.

Enjoyed the full 90 minutes, time passing faster than usual. Comms is ok, and she is quite a tease. Lifted my chin a few times when we were chatting before and after the whole session, because she said I keep talking to her boobs!! It's her first day, but not her first trip to singapore - claims that she was last here 3 months ago under another boss. Or maybe, lost in translation. Anyway, had a great time and possibly might RTF, but as usual itchy to try the other new girl. Haizzz...
Bro does she french?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1