The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Sometime these MLs may bullshit also. Just listen only la.
Old 26-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
I have not been to the normal SPA for quite a while . But I do suddenly receive perpetual follow up from my past MLs . One even follow me up every few days .You all know the best not me. Enjoy.
Dont be too bother for the follow up.
It is a message that send to multiple account. You are one of them.

One of the ML tell so much lies that she is too busy to cover up.
ML :Boss, come and support me lah? Yesterday I have no business whole day"

Seriously? She forgot that yesterday when tried to book the 1pm slot.
She pushed me tp 3pm but I cannot. I didnt pursue the matter because there is no use.

Believing in ML is like believing that we can overcome covid in 2021
Old 26-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Dont be too bother for the follow up.
It is a message that send to multiple account. You are one of them.

One of the ML tell so much lies that she is too busy to cover up.
ML :Boss, come and support me lah? Yesterday I have no business whole day"

Seriously? She forgot that yesterday when tried to book the 1pm slot.
She pushed me tp 3pm but I cannot. I didnt pursue the matter because there is no use.

Believing in ML is like believing that we can overcome covid in 2021
They looked personal message type out. Anyway I just tell them I am busy. Not intending to go . Cannot be bothered. Rather spend my time and money in my regulars. Cheers.

Last edited by Kongyong; 26-06-2021 at 11:59 AM.
Old 26-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
Bro, she really chio bu? if not ask her fuck back to her own cuntry and see if she can even make rmb5k a month
Some girls only small bird but think of themselves as phoenix and see singapore man as black crows!
She is not Chio. B cup at best.
If I put the photo here, maybe nobody will ask me for her contact.

I was her regular and there is rapport and GFE treatment.
Like many ML, when familiarity sets in, she will push her luck and reply message with one hand and massage me with another. No kisses although masks are off. In the end cannot come.

She asked me to go back immediately for 30mins and she will compensate me. On top of the $100 i spend, want me to spend another $25+$50.
For a job that should be done in the 1st session? No way. So regular become stranger now.

This is how fast a superficial relationship can turn.
Old 26-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

https://fb.watch/6murqFKVLo/

TSLA
who is your favorite?

Mine is 8903
Old 09-07-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness
Old 13-07-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Affected only the old and ugly one with little knowledge in marketing.

for the rest, just passable looks and body. Easily 4-5 customers a day. so thats 6-7 k a month.

Before covid, all these ML girls and KTV girls who do services, average between 8k to 25k a month

they are all richer then us by ALOT

Quote:
Spa business affected?

Just now I asked a ML who is not very popular wporking in HDB shop.

If a sinkie want to bao her 1 month $5000, she wants or not.
Her answer is a straight NO !!

She said she can make easily $5k per month.
She will consider only $20,000.

I dont even make $5k per month
Old 13-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
I was her regular and there is rapport and GFE treatment.
Like many ML, when familiarity sets in, she will push her luck and reply message with one hand and massage me with another. No kisses although masks are off. In the end cannot come.
She asked me to go back immediately for 30mins and she will compensate me. On top of the $100 i spend, want me to spend another $25+$50.
For a job that should be done in the 1st session? No way. So regular become stranger now.
This is how fast a superficial relationship can turn.
Piichai sir, which camp iss he from, and her name? we all want to avoid such girls take good customers for granted and avoid. pls pm me, thank you sir!
Old 13-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let me share my experience.
I know the fj market rate is 100. I purposely put 90 into the wallet and walk in. When asked GQ, I open wallet and show. Says that I only got this much and I wan fj. The lad says fj 100. Why not take bbbj for 80? I told her no. I want fj. If no have then it's ok.
The lad then says ok.. fj for 90.

Also, another occasion at another place, I was asked 120 for fj. I told her market rate 100. She insisted 120. See her like 30 plus years old liao still ask 120. I told her nevermind I'll go other place. She immediately ok.

So you see, they are out for money. It can be 50 for a fj or even 30. It all depends whether the lad ok with it. If not ok, then find another lad. Don't give more than market rate to show her you rich or generous. Because that would only show stupidity. They are earning a lot more than many bro here. So why need to pay them more? Unless the lad offer additional services which is beyond your expectations or out of menu.

I rather you pay 100 for fj and if you wanna give more, give to charity.
Old 13-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Let me share my experience.
I know the fj market rate is 100. I purposely put 90 into the wallet and walk in. When asked GQ, I open wallet and show. Says that I only got this much and I wan fj. The lad says fj 100. Why not take bbbj for 80? I told her no. I want fj. If no have then it's ok.
The lad then says ok.. fj for 90.

Also, another occasion at another place, I was asked 120 for fj. I told her market rate 100. She insisted 120. See her like 30 plus years old liao still ask 120. I told her nevermind I'll go other place. She immediately ok.

So you see, they are out for money. It can be 50 for a fj or even 30. It all depends whether the lad ok with it. If not ok, then find another lad. Don't give more than market rate to show her you rich or generous. Because that would only show stupidity. They are earning a lot more than many bro here. So why need to pay them more? Unless the lad offer additional services which is beyond your expectations or out of menu.

I rather you pay 100 for fj and if you wanna give more, give to charity.
I like your response plan bro. Good job. Dun spoilt mrkt is the key.
Old 13-07-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 13
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Had the same experience with the bros here.

ML quoted 150 for BJ... I told her its OK, I'll go try other places.
Then she said her skills damn solid, will make me feel like I'm in heaven.
In my mind already rolled eyes liao cos heard this so many freaking times until I already numb. Haha...
I insisted to say No Thanks!... then came the sweet talks, body contacts & price drops...
Each time she drops, I kept saying "No Thanks" politely...
In end, she offered 80 but I said No Thanks, dressed and left.

For me, I really hate ML that opens her mouth very big and give a high quote... turns me off.
I would rather take my biz elsewhere to ML that's more reasonable & hardworking.
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)
Old 13-07-2021, 01:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I offer higher price for those gals I like.

Lousy gals and chio bu entrance fee the same - How can?
Lousy gals and chio bu HJ/FJ/BJ also asking for the same price - How can?

As such for those really chio one, I usually double the price and want her to strip at lease her bra or even topless for HJ. Also I want to squeeze, lick and zhut zhut her. Like that then shiok mah.

I seldom go for FJ, unless that gals is really chio and with good figure (like that one at River Valley - Shiok). Pay 150 ok lor - cos I think she worth the price.

Lousy one I don't even entertain a HJ. Save some bullets for better one mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-07-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 13
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I seldom go for FJ, unless that gals is really chio and with good figure (like that one at River Valley - Shiok). Pay 150 ok lor - cos I think she worth the price.

Lousy one I don't even entertain a HJ. Save some bullets for better one mah.
Wah bro... which River Valley one ah? Can share the link or ctc bo ah? Thanks!
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)
Old 13-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
Piichai sir, which camp iss he from, and her name? we all want to avoid such girls take good customers for granted and avoid. pls pm me, thank you sir!
This kind of thing actually happens pretty often...
Once u Chiong long enough will encounter

Another possibility is that you could probably be a more difficult customer than the rest of hers and she wants to drop you off so giving you subpar services

Need to let them know you are there for her good services and if standard drop means no rtf
Old 13-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Very hard, lots of bros will think with their small head.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1