The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Can try Manhattan hotel at Suk Soi 15 at 1k thb per night inclusive of breakfast.

Now Bangkok Welcomes you still having the 1k promotion.
http://bangkokwelcomeyou.com/?op=hot...e_detail&hid=8

But dont book directly from Manhattan hotel..cause you wont get this price.
Must book from the Bangkok welcomes you website.

And you also be given a privilege card to enjoy many special discounts.
good lookout for the bros here...
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros...

wanna know where to get girls back to hotel for a night and what is the normal charges for those walking one ...heard nana place, patpong or soi cowboy bar got a lot but wanna know the range so wont kena con ....
Old 05-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
hi bros...

wanna know where to get girls back to hotel for a night and what is the normal charges for those walking one ...heard nana place, patpong or soi cowboy bar got a lot but wanna know the range so wont kena con ....
Today, i just F**ked djkevin_ng who opened a new thread on Koh Samui and asking the same question that you did such as where is the action.

At least, your question is a bit more polite than djkevin_ng. So, i will be very nice and would not F**k you.

If you want a walking one, then please go to Midnight Bar in Soi Cowboy. Look out for the very fair girl with big and solid melons. Good BBBJ and sex.

You can also go to Obsession on the ground floor of Nana Entertainment Centre, or to Cascade, Temptations on the first floor.

In Patpong, please seek out the nice ladies in King Castle. I think it is a corner lot agogo bar.

Just be street smart and you will not be carrot headed.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Oryx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro in BKK towards end of October?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryx View Post
Any Bro in BKK towards end of October?
drinks and bonk on you????
Old 05-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
drinks and bonk on you????
I will be Ok for a bottle of hard liquor and LDs. No need for a bonk as i am an old fellow.

Any newbies interested in me as a tour guide in BKK ?.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Yokosi,

Yeah thanks for the reply anyway ...heard a lot of story la...sure got to be street smart a bit ...if not my pocket will be a big hole ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Today, i just F**ked djkevin_ng who opened a new thread on Koh Samui and asking the same question that you did such as where is the action.

At least, your question is a bit more polite than djkevin_ng. So, i will be very nice and would not F**k you.

If you want a walking one, then please go to Midnight Bar in Soi Cowboy. Look out for the very fair girl with big and solid melons. Good BBBJ and sex.

You can also go to Obsession on the ground floor of Nana Entertainment Centre, or to Cascade, Temptations on the first floor.

In Patpong, please seek out the nice ladies in King Castle. I think it is a corner lot agogo bar.

Just be street smart and you will not be carrot headed.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will be Ok for a bottle of hard liquor and LDs. No need for a bonk as i am an old fellow.

haha, all these blur fucks want free tour guide nia..
thats why i always stay away ....
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
Bro Yokosi,

Yeah thanks for the reply anyway ...heard a lot of story la...sure got to be street smart a bit ...if not my pocket will be a big hole ...
Enjoy your stay in BKK.

Be polite to the two papasans in Obession. Buy them a drink. One speaks mandarin. Quite a number of chun girls inside.

You oredi will have a a big hole..............since you wanna have fun and cheong in BKK.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guni_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
haha, all these blur fucks want free tour guide nia..
thats why i always stay away ....
Happens all the time bro. All the info is already in this thread. I too was a noobie but I took the plunge and stormed all the happening places without anyone holding my hands. Getting better each time I go now.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Then drink with you and the old puyings?
Old 05-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guni_man View Post
Happens all the time bro. All the info is already in this thread. I too was a noobie but I took the plunge and stormed all the happening places without anyone holding my hands. Getting better each time I go now.
ok u swee.. next time u come..pm me, i bLing u go jalan jalan..
dun say i never jio
Old 05-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Then drink with you and the old puyings?
You where got drink hard liquor ?. You only drink made in Thailand tea, especially the middle aged, black type tea.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Efr33t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
That hotel is not girl friendly though...stay besides it Palazzo.....!

get it from here....http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/
Palazzo is good. Walking distance to all the massage joints. Behind got the night market as well. Also near to airport, probably 20 mins away. However, don't expect much of the hotel breakfast buffet.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
I strongly encourage u to go Kings at Patpong.The 'ladies' there can win Victoria Secrets models hands down!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1